PDA

View Full Version : Oklahoma's WR Kenny Stills

purple pain
03-27-2013, 12:40 PM
I would love to see Oklahoma's Kenny Stills in Purple & Gold this season. This kid is lighting quick off the snap, MMA trained & blue collar through & through. Watched him work out with former Cowboys WR Michael Ervin on the NFL Network & I think we could get him in the 4th or 5th round. I think he is going to be a stud in the NFL. He did have some issues in college but after hearing him talk about his mis-judgments I think it's all in the past. Draft him Vikings!!!!!!!

30whales
03-27-2013, 06:44 PM
He does look good in purple 464

mountainviking
03-30-2013, 12:05 PM
LOL! Is that pic for real!?

My roommate is from OK, so that is the one college team I watch semi regularly, and I agree, as a 4th or 5th round pick, he'd be a great addition. Kid is a tough blocker too.

There are quite a few good, mid round WR prospects this year...I just hope we add more than a pair of 4th round flyers this year.

VikesfaninWis
03-30-2013, 12:18 PM
We need more than a 4th or 5th rd guy at WR, but he would be a nice addition in the later rounds. It would be nice to completely overhaul the WR group and have all of them be good for a change instead of what we have had the past how many years.

kevoncox
04-01-2013, 08:22 AM
Won't be there in the 4th. SHould be gone by early third. He ran too well at the combine. Speed kills/