PDA

View Full Version : 4 Vikings named to Pro Bowl

Tad7
12-26-2012, 06:31 PM
Adrian Peterson heads a list of four Minnesota Vikings selected to the NFC Pro Bowl team for the Jan. 27th game in Honolulu, a week before the Super Bowl.

Also named to the team on Wednesday night were defensive end Jared Allen, rookie kicker Blair Walsh and fullback Jerome Felton, who played a role in Peterson's success this season by blocking for the superstar running back.

Adrian Peterson, Jared Allen among four Vikings named to Pro Bowl | 1500 ESPN Twin Cities ? Minnesota Sports News & Opinion (Twins, Vikings, Wolves, Wild, Gophers) | Sportswire: Minnesota Vikings (http://www.1500espn.com/sportswire/Adrian_Peterson_Jared_Allen_among_four_Vikings_named_to_Pro_Bowl122612)

TheAnimal93
12-26-2012, 06:36 PM
I think Greenway had a pro bowl year. I am glad that Felton made it and Walsh sure deserved a spot on the roster.

i_bleed_purple
12-26-2012, 06:45 PM
Felton was the most underrated Viking this season. Huge contributor, and glad he got the recognition he deserves.

Greenway getting snubbed is a joke. Clay Matthews making the pro bowl is hilarious, the dude missed something like 6 games. Yeah, he had decent numbers, but you're comparing a 3-4 OLB who gets sacks/votes to a 4-3 OLB who completely cleans up the field. IMO, 3-4 OLBs shoudl be grouped as DEs, not LBs

Ranger
12-26-2012, 07:01 PM
Felton was the most underrated Viking this season. Huge contributor, and glad he got the recognition he deserves.

Greenway getting snubbed is a joke. Clay Matthews making the pro bowl is hilarious, the dude missed something like 6 games. Yeah, he had decent numbers, but you're comparing a 3-4 OLB who gets sacks/votes to a 4-3 OLB who completely cleans up the field. IMO, 3-4 OLBs shoudl be grouped as DEs, not LBs

Greenway played lights out this year, and I can't imagine why they didn't put him on the roster.

PackSux!
12-26-2012, 07:13 PM
I can't wait to see Felton lay out Mathews this sunday!

Show em why ya made the probowl!

jargomcfargo
12-26-2012, 07:25 PM
Real happy to see Walsh and Felton get in. Greenway is deserving, but there are so many good linebackers in the league, it's a tough competition. Would be nice to see him go as an alternate at least.

i_bleed_purple
12-26-2012, 07:26 PM
Real happy to see Walsh and Felton get in. Greenway is deserving, but there are so many good linebackers in the league, it's a tough competition. Would be nice to see him go as an alternate at least.

Well, Both the 49ers and Packers have an OLB in there, chances are great one of those teams will represent the NFC in the superbowl. I'd hope Greenway came in #4 in voting.

singersp
12-26-2012, 09:18 PM
I can't wait to see Felton lay out Mathews this sunday!

Show em why ya made the probowl!

I'd like to see Felton get the initial huge shot on Matthews & then watch AD polish him off & smoke him like he did that DB a few years ago. I believe that was a Puker as well.

Randy Moss
12-26-2012, 09:37 PM
Jeff Saturday made the probowl, lol. What a joke. Kalil and Sully were no-brainers.

Purple Floyd
12-26-2012, 09:46 PM
I'd like to see Felton get the initial huge shot on Matthews & then watch Ponder polish him off & smoke him like he did that DB a few years ago. I believe that was a Puker as well.

Ponder is going to smoke Matthews? What DB did he lay out?

singersp
12-27-2012, 05:15 AM
Ponder is going to smoke Matthews? What DB did he lay out?

I meant AD.

NordicNed
12-27-2012, 08:00 AM
I'd like to see Felton get the initial huge shot on Matthews & then watch AD polish him off & smoke him like he did that DB a few years ago. I believe that was a Puker as well.
lmao, AD smokes them like i smoke cigs.....over the years he's smoked and steam=rolled over a number of players. his two best for me where, once against a GB player and the best had to be that Steelers player he knocked on his ass then had the never to step on him and take off...lmao

Marrdro
12-27-2012, 10:14 AM
How in the hell did Jared and JPP make it over Clemens? How in the hell did Saturday make it over Sully? How in the hell did Matthews make it over Chad?

I'll tell you, yutz fans voting that's how.

Until we take the vote away from fans this is going to continue to be nothing but a joke.