PDA

View Full Version : VIkings looking to bring back Tjack

kyleburkle
08-21-2012, 07:46 PM
this could happen

what would you do

If tjack comes rollin into the dome, throwin bombs

NFL Rumors: Tarvaris Jackson Could Be Traded Back To Vikings - SB Nation Minnesota (http://minnesota.sbnation.com/minnesota-vikings/2012/8/21/3258823/nfl-rumors-tarvaris-jackson-minnesota-vikings)

midgensa
08-21-2012, 08:39 PM
I can't imagine this happening.

I guess if they are really done with Webb then it would make sense. But I think it is highly unlikely.

gamecocksbaseball31
08-21-2012, 09:01 PM
this could happen

what would you do

If tjack comes rollin into the dome, throwin bombs

NFL Rumors: Tarvaris Jackson Could Be Traded Back To Vikings - SB Nation Minnesota (http://minnesota.sbnation.com/minnesota-vikings/2012/8/21/3258823/nfl-rumors-tarvaris-jackson-minnesota-vikings)

Oh please no. Please send him to Green Bay.

iowa
08-21-2012, 09:56 PM
never gonna happen,i could see the packers bringing him in for a look though.

vikinggreg
08-21-2012, 09:59 PM
Vikings Interested in Bringing Back Tarvaris Jackson? (http://thevikingage.com/2012/08/20/vikings-interested-in-bringing-back-tarvaris-jackson/)

Do you really want to see Tarvaris Jackson back in a Vikings uniform in any capacity?
I think we all know the right answer to that question. That answer is no no no, a thousand times no. With a heaping helping of no on top.

kyleburkle
08-21-2012, 10:18 PM
i use to go with the tjack over 90 year ole man, but I believe ponder is no doubt a better qb than the tjack, so I think tjack would be a good addition in a backup role for minny.

Webby
08-22-2012, 09:51 AM
I can't believe TJack is better than sage. Webb experiment should be over though.

jmcdon00
08-23-2012, 04:57 PM
I don't trust sage a bit. He's never been a starter anywhere he's been, and he is not at all mobile. Hasn't even thrown an NFL pass since 2008.
No to Tjack, and no to Sage.
I'd rather have Daunte Culpepper or Gus Ferrotte.

vikinggreg
08-23-2012, 08:24 PM
I don't trust sage a bit. He's never been a starter anywhere he's been, and he is not at all mobile. Hasn't even thrown an NFL pass since 2008.
No to Tjack, and no to Sage.
I'd rather have Daunte Culpepper or Gus Ferrotte.

Sage just throw passes last week none of the others have thrown this year with the clock running and some form of a ref like person on the field

PurpleTide
08-24-2012, 06:02 AM
The whole idea is laughable, no way will it happen.

Caine
08-24-2012, 08:49 AM
The whole idea is laughable, no way will it happen.

Oh, I disagree. I think it's just stupid enough to have some traction. Especially with our Coaching Staff/Ownership.

If he comes back, Marrdro and I are getting drunk and getting matching T-Jack tattoos.....

...I'm getting mine on my ass...

Caine

Zeus
08-24-2012, 09:08 AM
Oh, I disagree. I think it's just stupid enough to have some traction. Especially with our Coaching Staff/Ownership.

This coaching staff has zero ties to TJack. He was Chilly's man-crush, remember?

And Zygi don't care. He got his stadium.

=Z=

Webby
08-24-2012, 10:19 AM
This has already been crushed as a completely made up rumor. Spielman said without hesitation that this is not, and will, be considered.

See, Spielman is no dummy.

Caine
08-24-2012, 11:47 AM
This has already been crushed as a completely made up rumor. Spielman said without hesitation that this is not, and will, be considered.

See, Spielman is no dummy.

While I understand that wanting Jackson back would be proof positive of being a dummy, I'm not certain that simply NOT wanting him back disproves the notion of being a dummy. While it certainly bodes well for his dummy status - or lack thereof - I am fairly certain that a bit more substantive proof will be required to completely rule out Spielman's "dumminess".

However, FWIW, I'm glad I don't need to get an ass tattoo....

Caine

Caine
08-24-2012, 11:49 AM
This coaching staff has zero ties to TJack. He was Chilly's man-crush, remember?

And Zygi don't care. He got his stadium.

=Z=

I wasn't considering ties...I was considering my complete lack of faith in this staff....

besides, having no ties means that they might also be suckered into believing that Jackson, "just needs a few more starts"....

Caine

C Mac D
08-24-2012, 12:24 PM
Oh, this is great. Let me whip-up some graphs.