PDA

View Full Version : Any talk on a Vikings Road Gathering this season?

NordicNed
08-21-2012, 01:16 PM
Haven't noticed it, but I was wondering, is anyone, or group of people, up for a Vikings road game this season? Best bets for me would be either the Jacksonville or Houston games. Since I'm living in NC now, both these wouldn't be to bad for me, travel wise....Besides, Baltimore, probably doesn't want me anymore :chickenfightsmall: :rofl:

Webby
08-22-2012, 08:49 AM
I am going to Seattle and maybe Chicago is all I know for me so far.

i_bleed_purple
08-22-2012, 09:52 AM
Ned! haul yourself up to the Week 3 home game vs. 49ers.

NordicNed
08-23-2012, 03:57 PM
MaN, i'DE LOVE TO!!!!!! but finances are going to be tight this year. If i go, it will more than likely be a road trip, from here in NC. I'm thinking Jacksonville. I know I said Houston, but thats even a hell of a haul for me also.....I do need to get up and see Singer and Joys baby, when it's born. I hope it looks like her....LMAO

jmcdon00
08-23-2012, 04:02 PM
I'm hoping to go to the Indy game, but it's the same weekend the fiance is planning a trip to the Renaissance festival. Stay tuned for further updates.

NordicNed
08-23-2012, 04:30 PM
I'm hoping to go to the Indy game, but it's the same weekend the fiance is planning a trip to the Renaissance festival. Stay tuned for further updates.

That Festival sounds like fun to me. Wonder if that Full Contact Jhousting Team will be there and give a show. That would be sick, they kick the crap out of eachother, lol....I'm to old for that stuff myself though.....I'll just take the lamb leg please..hahahahahhaha

jmcdon00
09-11-2012, 05:24 PM
Heading to Indy this weekend Bloodyhorns and Adam, anyone else going?

Johnson14
09-11-2012, 05:27 PM

Early plans to, but fell thru, have fun!!

skolgirl77
09-11-2012, 05:30 PM
We are only about 2 hours from Indy... SOOOOO if I can find a deal on seats we may come out!

MaxVike
09-12-2012, 04:23 AM

A turkey leg and a tankard of ale with your bride is a good day! Love the Renaissance!

ThorSPL
09-12-2012, 10:02 PM
Chicago could be done on my part..... if the time was right!

purplepat
09-15-2012, 08:27 AM

Dang! Indy is so close, and I had thought about going (even if only to tailgate!). And I definitely would have planned a trip if I knew you guys were going to be there. But went to home opener last weekend and Shawna thinks I spent plenty of time and money away from her. It would not go well for me if I made noise about wanting to go to Indy too. Besides, Ava has a cheerleading competition at around 2 PM that day. Hope you guys make it to the next home game I come up for.