PDA

View Full Version : Fusco proving to be a top talent

singersp
08-09-2012, 06:48 AM
Fusco proving to be a top talent

Vikings' Fusco proving to be a top talent (http://www.foxsportsnorth.com/08/07/12/Vikings-Fusco-proving-to-be-a-top-talent/landing_mnvikings.html?blockID=772485&feedID=3697)

Caine
08-10-2012, 03:00 PM
Hope they're right and that he's not simply looking good because our D-Line is spotty. We desperately need to shore up our line, having him develop into a solid starter will be HUGE for us.

Caine

singersp
08-11-2012, 10:20 AM
Hope they're right and that he's not simply looking good because our D-Line is spotty. We desperately need to shore up our line, having him develop into a solid starter will be HUGE for us.

Caine

Fusco plays on the O-Line.

vikinggreg
08-11-2012, 10:48 AM
Fusco plays on the O-Line.

And in practice he would be lined up against our dline, I'm pretty sure that is what Caine was saying, our poor dline makes our oline look better

singersp
08-11-2012, 11:11 AM
And in practice he would be lined up against our dline, I'm pretty sure that is what Caine was saying, our poor dline makes our oline look better

In practice, he lines up against Kevin Williams.

Marrdro
08-11-2012, 11:50 AM
In practice, he lines up against Kevin Williams.
2 things...

1. I think Caine meant that in practice they line up against a crappy D-line.

2. That includes K-dubb, especially if you believe that yutz Marrdro who has been saying that K-dubb has been off his game for 2 or 3 years now.

vikinggreg
08-11-2012, 12:00 PM
2 things...

1. I think Caine meant that in practice they line up against a crappy D-line.

2. That includes K-dubb, especially if you believe that yutz Marrdro who has been saying that K-dubb has been off his game for 2 or 3 years now.

+1

Kevin isn't the same All Pro player he was a few years and the loss of the big body next to him amplified the problem. I'm hoping his contract status lights a fire under him to really prove something.

Caine
08-11-2012, 07:16 PM
Yes indeed, I knew that Fusco played O, and I was implying that our D-Line is less than stellar...including Kevin. Our poor D-line tends to make bad O-lines look good....they certainly did so last season.

Caine

Marrdro
08-11-2012, 07:19 PM
+1

Kevin isn't the same All Pro player he was a few years and the loss of the big body next to him amplified the problem. I'm hoping his contract status lights a fire under him to really prove something.
I worry he will have a better than average season and we will offer him another contract. We need to trade him now.

I would love to see ole Leslie call Mike and give up K-dubb for Wallace straight up. If he said no, I'd throw in a mid round pick and Evans.

Marrdro
08-11-2012, 07:20 PM
Yes indeed, I knew that Fusco played O, and I was implying that our D-Line is less than stellar...including Kevin. Our poor D-line tends to make bad O-lines look good....they certainly did so last season.

Caine
Scary......we are agreeing again......:)