PDA

View Full Version : Harvin, Smith get in shoving match

singersp
08-09-2012, 06:44 AM
Percy Harvin, Harrison Smith get in shoving match

Minnesota Vikings: Percy Harvin, Harrison Smith get in shoving match - TwinCities.com (http://www.twincities.com/vikings/ci_21266753/minnesota-vikings-percy-harvin-harrison-smith-get-shoving)

NodakPaul
08-09-2012, 09:46 AM
Good. I like to see them getting aggressive. IMHO things like this are actually good in training camp.

Things like this are too: :)

Afterward, despite coach Leslie Frazier's admonition against rookie hazing, the team's veteran defensive linemen captured rookie tackle Chase Baker and taped him to the goal post in front of fans, sponsors and media. They bathed Baker in ice, Gatorade and what appeared to be Pepto-Bismol before cutting him loose.

Mr Anderson
08-09-2012, 11:02 AM
Good to hear. I want guys who are passionate. I also want guys to stay loose and have fun.

Sounds like the locker room is pretty healthy. I hope it translates to on-field chemistry.

PackSux!
08-09-2012, 06:54 PM
Its good to see our young safety being aggressive. Mike and the boys were talking about this morning on the powertrip morning show and they stated that the fight happened because Harrison and two others were trying to strip the ball loose from Harvin. If that is the case then I like it even more, I want our defense to get good at stripping the ball away.

singersp
08-09-2012, 07:24 PM
Good. I like to see them getting aggressive. IMHO things like this are actually good in training camp.

If that's true, then the Jets have one hell of a great training camp going. :P

NodakPaul
08-09-2012, 11:01 PM
If that's true, then the Jets have one hell of a great training camp going. :P

lol. OK, there is a point when it might become disruptive...