PDA

View Full Version : Vikings Show Interest In S Melvin Bullitt

singersp
06-20-2012, 05:46 AM
Minnesota Shows Interest In Safety Melvin Bullitt

Vikings Offseason: Minnesota Shows Interest In Safety Melvin Bullitt - SB Nation Minnesota (http://minnesota.sbnation.com/minnesota-vikings/2012/6/19/3098250/vikings-offseason-minnesota-shows-interest-in-safety-melvin-bullitt)

kevoncox
06-20-2012, 09:27 AM
Rick.....you're fired.....
Those 3 words would make me so happy. We are the Cleveland Browns. Cue the chorus of defenders and their....low risk bantar. Save it. Welcome to the SS Minny. We are taking on water and going down. :angry:

C Mac D
06-20-2012, 10:04 AM
Rick.....you're fired.....
Those 3 words would make me so happy. We are the Cleveland Browns. Cue the chorus of defenders and their....low risk bantar. Save it. Welcome to the SS Minny. We are taking on water and going down. :angry:

Totally agree with the Cleveland Browns comment. I went to college in Cleveland and always joked that the Vikes were the NFC's Browns.

marstc09
06-21-2012, 01:19 AM
Is anyone going to pay to watch this team this year? Seriously.

MaxVike
06-21-2012, 09:24 PM
Ah, yeah...I'm paying to watch. Traveling, DirecTV, paying to watch whilst in London twice. WTF? If you are a Vikings fan, you are paying to watch. What is your point?

marstc09
06-21-2012, 10:28 PM
Not spending a dime. That is my point. Do I need to draw you a picture?

thorshammer
06-21-2012, 10:41 PM
Everyone is so negative here .... give the team a chance at least ..... I have been a fan since year one .... I have been through every up and down ....

C Mac D
06-22-2012, 07:23 AM
Everyone is so negative here .... give the team a chance at least ..... I have been a fan since year one .... I have been through every up and down ....

Have you informed the city? I'm sure they'll want to throw you a parade.

Marrdro
06-25-2012, 02:06 PM
Is anyone going to pay to watch this team this year? Seriously.
Whats the matter. Your new team website to boring?

On a side note, when I first saw the schedule I was hoping we would have you guys in your house. Still haven't been in that stadium. Heard nice things about it and the fans.

Marrdro
06-25-2012, 02:07 PM
Don't worry my friend. You and I are in the same boat.

Hell, I'm even thinking ole Musgrove might pop his head out of his ass and start to use WR's this year now that Percy has blown his cover.