PDA

View Full Version : Caleb King Released

kevoncox
05-01-2012, 06:27 PM
Looks like he was called an offensive slur and went bananas on the guy. I don't approve but I understand.

Lawyer says “offensive racial remark” was directed to Caleb King | ProFootballTalk (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/05/01/caleb-kings-lawyer-cites-offensive-racial-remark-from-alleged-victim/)

12purplepride28
05-01-2012, 07:52 PM
The dude said he looked like Eddie Murphy. This guy is a dime a dozen anyways. Maybe we should bring in a basketball player to replace him ;)

kevoncox
05-01-2012, 11:49 PM
I read the comment about Eddie Murphy but that doesn't make any sense. No one gets that mad. I think the derogatory slur makes a lot more sense. Who knows. I thought he was a talent, who left school too early. Is Rondo available?

seaniemck7
05-02-2012, 01:13 PM
I read the comment about Eddie Murphy but that doesn't make any sense. No one gets that mad. I think the derogatory slur makes a lot more sense. Who knows. I thought he was a talent, who left school too early. Is Rondo available?

LOL you are on fire today Kevon.

I would like to hear the whole story on this. For the beating the guy took, I gotta think that he must have crossed the line somehow. Regardless though, that guy was busted up pretty good for some name calling.

kevoncox
05-02-2012, 03:13 PM
Agreed. From what I read he is like 140lbs. King should have used some restraint. I my life I have been called the N-word several times. Sometimes I am calm enough to refuse to be baited into violence but other times it has fueled an uncontrollable rage. Can't explain it, it just does.

iowa
05-02-2012, 05:17 PM
What an idiot, the guy has been given a chance that most people can only dream of and he pisses it down his leg cuz somebody called him a name.

skum
05-03-2012, 01:04 AM
Sad to see him released before he got convicted of a crime, why the special treatment for Chris Cook, but suddenly in this case.. Its a whole other story..

singersp
05-05-2012, 12:57 PM
Caleb King Released

And there is another one of those positive offseason moves.