PDA

View Full Version : Tampa Bay possible trade partner for Vikes?

12purplepride28
04-26-2012, 10:57 AM
If Bucs love Trent Richardson, Vikings could get their man and more | ProFootballTalk (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/26/if-bucs-love-trent-richardson-vikings-could-get-their-man-and-more/)

This is my dream scenario. Would love for this to happen and still end up with Kalil, and then in the second if we could somehow get Alshon Jeffery and Harrison Smith/Janoris Jenkins that would be perfect.

psahni
04-26-2012, 10:58 AM
This is IDEAL! Jenkins in RD 2 is who I want.

MorrisCaliborne
04-26-2012, 11:14 AM
If Bucs love Trent Richardson, Vikings could get their man and more | ProFootballTalk (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/26/if-bucs-love-trent-richardson-vikings-could-get-their-man-and-more/)

This is my dream scenario. Would love for this to happen and still end up with Kalil, and then in the second if we could somehow get Alshon Jeffery and Harrison Smith/Janoris Jenkins that would be perfect.

Would not be suprised to see the Vikings draft Janoris, Vikings love getting players with baggage

tastywaves
04-26-2012, 11:21 AM
Yes, this would be very nice. This also seems the most plausible of the trades being rumored.

Richardson is getting a lot of love right now, and rightfully so. Warms my heart to see a RB getting appreciated in this day and age.

ShowingMyHorns
04-26-2012, 01:55 PM
This is the only trade scenario i would like to see. Still like Blackmon more than any of the others though.

PackSux!
04-26-2012, 04:42 PM
Is the dream I had the other night going to come true? The Bucs trade is the first step of my dream, then St.Louis needs to trade with us and it will be true.

YouthVikesFan
04-26-2012, 05:51 PM
Is the dream I had the other night going to come true? The Bucs trade is the first step of my dream, then St.Louis needs to trade with us and it will be true.

I see the Bucs trading with us then the jaguars to get blackmon, but then again if richardson goes to the bucs the only logical pick for the browns is to draft blackmon.