Didn't see a note within a few pages, so will add this:

Anyone attending the draft party?

So far I know of:

Webby
Neumdog
Shockzilla
Brian

Thinking about options!

I am actually going to be in NY for the actual draft this year. I live in MD, so its a 4 hour drive up.

battleaxe4cheese
04-01-2012, 09:59 AM
When/where? Sounds fun.

singersp
04-01-2012, 10:09 AM
Since it's at the Metrodome this year instead of the MOA, I'd like to go & bring the wife & continue the Vikingization process.

I know Nodak was asking who was going also.

singersp
04-01-2012, 10:10 AM
When/where? Sounds fun.

Minnesota Vikings | Vikings Events (http://www.vikings.com/schedule/vikings-events.html)

battleaxe4cheese
04-01-2012, 10:21 AM
Thanks Singer. I wasn't sure if it was a ppo party or the actual Vikings draft party.

Formo
04-01-2012, 03:30 PM
Ever since the NFL changed the draft process to a weeklong affair, I've been getting screwed. I won't be able to watch the draft, much less make the draft party, as I work 2nd shift.

I really, REALLY hate the new draft schedule. I miss the all-day Saturday event we used to have. =/

LIVike
04-01-2012, 09:37 PM
Ill be there. Having it at the dome makes getting there way easier for me

NDVikingFan66
04-01-2012, 09:54 PM
Thinking about coming up. This whole Thursday night thing really messes things up for me though.

Webby
04-01-2012, 09:55 PM
We should all see where is best to meet at the event. Not been to one at the Dome.

Zeus
04-11-2012, 08:08 AM
Thursdays suck for me, as I have my kids that night. Might think about bringing them up for that.

=Z=

VKG4LFE
04-11-2012, 08:58 AM
It's in the Dome this year? WTF

Zeus
04-11-2012, 09:42 PM
It's in the Dome this year? WTF

IF YOU SAY YOU WILL COME, I'll bring the kids.

The gauntlet has been thrown.

=Z=

VKG4LFE
04-11-2012, 09:56 PM
IF YOU SAY YOU WILL COME, I'll bring the kids.

The gauntlet has been thrown.

=Z=

Haha, can't make it. I would have to bring my kids and that would be no good and no fun all at the same time!

Zeus
04-11-2012, 10:15 PM
Haha, can't make it. I would have to bring my kids and that would be no good and no fun all at the same time!

No worries - I totally get that.

=Z=

Webby
04-11-2012, 10:29 PM
Yeah, I think I am bringing my kids. Wife has something going on that night.

NodakPaul
04-12-2012, 08:24 AM
I will be there with a buddy. We are leaving Fargo about noon on Draft Day.

NodakPaul
04-12-2012, 04:32 PM
Speaking of this... has anyone who registered for tickets gotten them yet? I hate how the ticket office waits until the last minute to send them out.

LIVike
04-12-2012, 10:30 PM
I think the deadline to apply for tickets is tomorrow so my guess would be they get sent out a few days before the draft. I agree though my ticket is being sent to New York then to me here (U of M) so I may not even get my ticket in time. I would have preferred just a simple print out ticket instead of hoping they decide to mail them early enough.

Webby
04-12-2012, 10:34 PM
Let us know LI. We might be able to hook you up, not sure.

NodakPaul
04-23-2012, 03:05 PM
Here is some information on the draft party I just got in an email. They finally announced the autograph schedules.

The Minnesota Vikings are excited that you will be joining other fans for the 2012 Miller Lite Vikings Draft Party on Thursday, April 26th. We encourage you to read the following details regarding the upcoming event.

Event Entrance
The doors will open at 4:00 PM. All fans must enter through either Gate D or H. Please refer to this PDF map for parking information. Please note cans, bottles or containers of any kind are not allowed in Mall of America Field.

Will Call
Will call will be located at the Vikings Ticket Office located between F and H.

Autograph Sessions
There will be three scheduled autograph sessions and wristbands for each session will cost $20 per person, per session. Wristbands can be purchased near the Autograph Zone. All proceeds from the autograph session will benefit the Vikings Children’s Fund.

Session 1 (4:45pm – 5:45pm)
John Sullivan
John Carlson
Kevin Williams
Brian Robison

Session 2 (6:15pm – 7:15pm)
John Randle
Chris Doleman
Randal McDaniel

Session 3 (7:45 pm – 8:45 pm)
Christian Ponder
Kyle Rudolph
Mistral Raymond

*PLAYERS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Autograph Policies:
• All proceeds will benefit the Vikings Children’s Fund.
• Only 200 wristbands will be sold for each session.
• DO NOT LOSE YOUR WRISTBAND. THEY WILL NOT BE REPLACED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
• Individuals may purchase no more than 2 wristbands per session.
• All individuals, regardless of age, will need a wristband to enter the autograph line for each session.
• One autograph per player per person
• Photographs may be taken if and only if they do not hold up the progression of the line.
• Wristbands will be collected after receiving the autograph.

Miller Lite Tailgate Toss
Register your team to take part in the Miller Lite Tailgate Toss Tournament. You could win great prizes including tickets to watch the Vikings in the Miller Lite End Zone Party Deck. Fans may pre-register online at Minnesota Vikings | Vikings Draft Party Official Bean Bag Tournament (http://www.vikings.com/fans/promotions/bean-bag-draft.html). Must be 21+ to participate.

Food and Beverage
Centerplate will be selling your favorite game day food in addition to Miller and Pepsi products. Please look for happy hour specials between 4:00 – 6:00 PM.

Meet the Pick Presented by Miller Lite
Register for your chance to meet the Vikings First Round Pick at the Vikings Street Team kiosk. Then watch the matrix board and listen to hear if your named is announced. If you are chosen, you’ll have 10 minutes to report back to the Street Team kiosk where you’ll receive a Miller Lite Vikings prize back and be one of the finalists to meet the pick. One finalist will be chosen to attend Friday’s press conference at Winter Park where they’ll receive a jersey and have the opportunity to get a photo and autograph from the Vikings first round selection. No purchase necessary. Must be 21+ to enter.

Social Media Hub presented by Verizon
Take the Wonderlich Test for your chance to score some great prizes plus monitor the social media buzz taking place around the 2012 NFL Draft.

Hall of Fame Booth
Check out memorabilia from the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio and register for a trip to see Chris Doleman’s enshrinement this summer.

Vikings Locker Room Store
Pick up the newest Vikings merchandise from Nike including your first opportunity to purchase the new Nike Vikings Game jersey.

Street Team Booth
Sign up for your chance to meet the Vikings First Round Pick at the Draft press conference. Plus if you receive a winning Pick the Position Scratch Card you can redeem it here for a commemorative Miller Lite Vikings Draft Party mug. Must be 21+ to participate.

NodakPaul
04-24-2012, 04:08 PM
Anyone need a ticket to the draft party? I have an extra one...

LIVike
04-25-2012, 06:20 PM
So has anyone decided on a meeting place? I have an exam tomorrow night so I'll be able to get there around 6:30.

NodakPaul
04-26-2012, 07:55 AM
So has anyone decided on a meeting place? I have an exam tomorrow night so I'll be able to get there around 6:30.

We've had some signage in the past when it was at Winter Park. Not sure what the plan is for this year in the metrodome.

My recommendation - check PP.O before you come out. I am sure several of us (including me) will have a cell phone or tablet that we can use to update our location in the dome...

Anyone else have any thoughts?

NodakPaul
04-26-2012, 05:07 PM
Ok... where is everyone???

LIVike
04-26-2012, 06:12 PM
Im leaving right now

LIVike
04-26-2012, 06:54 PM
I am in front if section 117/118 if anyone else is here

NodakPaul
04-26-2012, 06:58 PM