PDA

View Full Version : CB Chris Carr coming in for a visit.

idahovikefan7
03-22-2012, 03:23 PM
Vikings Free Agency 2012: Chris Carr Set To Visit Minnesota

Perhaps Chris Carr qualifies as some outside help, as Jason La Canfora tweets that he's visiting with the Vikings after his visit with the Kansas City Chiefs

Vikings Free Agency 2012: Chris Carr Set To Visit Minnesota - SB Nation Minnesota (http://minnesota.sbnation.com/minnesota-vikings/2012/3/22/2894239/vikings-free-agency-2012-chris-carr-visit)

Hope they make this happen. Would be a great veteran addition to the already lousy backfield.

skum
03-22-2012, 06:13 PM
I think it would be an easy signing for us over Kansas City because they are already pretty loaded at CB.. Hope he signs, would be a pretty good addition and nice to see us finally trying to do something about the defensive backfield.

CPonderFan
03-22-2012, 06:27 PM
I couldnt agree more...anything is better than what we have now. Doesnt mean he will make the roster, but atleast gives us an option :)

i_bleed_purple
03-23-2012, 12:41 AM
I couldnt agree more...anything is better than what we have now. Doesnt mean he will make the roster, but atleast gives us an option :)

? There is not one DB on our team better than Carr.. Not one. If he signs, he makes the roster (barring an injury of course)

singersp
03-23-2012, 06:02 AM
There is not one DB on our team better than Carr.. Not one.

*cough* Antoine Winfield

NodakPaul
03-23-2012, 08:20 AM
? There is not one DB on our team better than Carr.. Not one. If he signs, he makes the roster (barring an injury of course)

*cough* Antoine Winfield

Winfield is better if he can stay healthy. Lately that is a big if though.