PDA

View Full Version : Remi Ayodele 'Not the Warpig'

singersp
11-17-2011, 06:35 AM
Nose tackle Remi Ayodele has been a big non-factor so far

Nose tackle Remi Ayodele has been a big non-factor so far - TwinCities.com (http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci_19350531)

Purple Floyd
11-17-2011, 06:51 AM
Sounds like he doesn't have what the staff is lpoking for

singersp
11-17-2011, 07:06 AM
Sounds like he doesn't have what the staff is lpoking for

Are you sure?

What they were looking for was replacement players on the cheap to get the cap down. If they had any talent, that was just a bonus.

Purple Floyd
11-17-2011, 09:29 AM
Nine million dollars is cheap for a guy who can't get on the field?

jargomcfargo
11-17-2011, 12:04 PM
Sounds just like Johnson's excuses from last week. Blame it on the scheme.
It's a little hard to produce when a single blocker can consistantly blow you out of the hole and into the defensive backfield.
Poor choice since day one.

Appears the rats are trying to leave the sinking ship!

Would not bother me if he takes Evans with him when he leaves.

singersp
11-18-2011, 06:48 AM
Nine million dollars is cheap for a guy who can't get on the field?

Considering Pat Williams contract for the past 3 years was for $22 million, yes Ayodele's $3 million a year is much cheaper.

Purple Floyd
11-18-2011, 07:07 AM
Considering Pat Williams contract for the past 3 years was for $22 million, yes Ayodele's $3 million a year is much cheaper.
But pat actually played and had a significant impact on the performance of the line.

singersp
11-18-2011, 07:14 AM
But pat actually played and had a significant impact on the performance of the line.

Yes he did, which is why I've said since the start of the season, the Vikings downgraded at a lot of positions by signing "lesser" players to replace players they let go or that they let leave.

That's not what I call improving the team.

delviking
11-18-2011, 07:18 PM
i could got more than the 3 tackles hes gotten all year and im 5'9" 190lbs and i could at least have 5 tackles on the year with Kevin, and jared eatting all the blockers.

Hes terrible i figured hed hot be Pat but come on hes not even PS material