PDA

View Full Version : Winfield breaks clavicle

singersp
11-15-2011, 07:35 AM
News for Vikings secondary gets worse: Winfield breaks clavicle

NFL.com news: News for Vikings secondary gets worse: Winfield breaks clavicle (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d824238d9/article/news-for-vikings-secondary-gets-worse-winfield-breaks-clavicle)

Purple Floyd
11-15-2011, 07:45 AM
Ouch.

MulletMullitia
11-15-2011, 08:06 AM
Stick a fork in this team. We won't win more another game without him. Actually, I forgot we have Tim Tebow on the schedule. Ok, so we won't win more than one game for the rest of the season. Justin Blackmon....come on down! *Price is Right guy's voice*

Purple Floyd
11-15-2011, 08:10 AM
He also lost his jock on that one pass play to Jennings. It illustrated the whole reason that our secondary sucks.

singersp
11-15-2011, 08:21 AM
Stick a fork in this team. We won't win more another game without him. Actually, I forgot we have Tim Tebow on the schedule. Ok, so we won't win more than one game for the rest of the season. Justin Blackmon....come on down! *Price is Right guy's voice*

I don't know. Tebow won a game completing just two fucking passes! WTF!?

Purple Floyd
11-15-2011, 08:22 AM

Joe Kapp went something like 2-11 in a game for fewer yards than Tebow once and we won the game too.

MulletMullitia
11-15-2011, 08:54 AM

Yeah, but they rely on their ability to run the ball. They won't be able to run that triple option shit on us. Jared Allen will destroy Tebow. Although I hope he doesn't hurt him, because then a better QB will come in off their bench to play lol. I think we are a lock against the Broncos. But the Raiders will wreck us in our house this weekend.

12purplepride28
11-15-2011, 10:44 AM
No one found out until after the game because it was hard to talk with Rodgers scrotum in his mouth.

Marrdro
11-15-2011, 12:30 PM
He also lost his jock on that one pass play to Jennings. It illustrated the whole reason that our secondary sucks.
He lost his jock on more plays than that one my friend.

Is he great in run support? Sure, but damn, I don't need a CB to stop the run, I need a DT and LB'rs to do that. I want a CB who can cover a guy and Whinny sure the hell can't do that anymore.

ConnecticutViking
11-15-2011, 01:32 PM
Yawn... So what? I mean, I feel for the man and don't wish injury on anyone. But people look at him like he is a quality CB, he once was, but he has lost a step or two. Griffen and Windfield are both past their prime. They were above average CB at one time, but now... just servicable. We are playing for a draft pick anyway, lets see what some younger players will do.

i_bleed_purple
11-15-2011, 01:45 PM
Is he great in run support? Sure, but damn, I don't need a CB to stop the run, I need a DT and LB'rs to do that. I want a CB who can cover a guy and Whinny sure the hell can't do that anymore.

LMFAO!!!! :rofl:

Did somebody hack Marrdro's account? Did he really just say he wants a CB who can cover?

I thought that wasn't the job of our CB's?

Purple Floyd
11-15-2011, 02:46 PM
LMFAO!!!! :rofl:

Did somebody hack Marrdro's account? Did he really just say he wants a CB who can cover?

I thought that wasn't the job of our CB's?

That one caught me off guard too.

battleaxe4cheese
11-16-2011, 07:17 PM
Great. The only person in our secondary who is a sure tackler is out for the season...well if we go 4 and 12 I will be very surprised.

Nitrostangs
11-17-2011, 04:42 PM
Winfield was the only Corner that could tackle but that being said it opens up the possibility of seeing who else we have that can step up. I am excited for Mistral Raymond outta South Florida. He made several great tackles on special teams against the Packers.

vikesrgreat2
11-17-2011, 04:46 PM
Start Raymond!

jessejames09
11-17-2011, 07:31 PM
I'll hop on the Raymond bandwagon. And I'll get Brandon Burton's rolling as well.

Might as well see what we have in our young players now. I'm sure whoever our coach is next year won't mind the extra game tape for our rookies.

Purple Floyd
11-17-2011, 11:20 PM
But will the tape be relevant in LA?

Nitrostangs
11-18-2011, 10:33 AM
I'll hop on the Raymond bandwagon. And I'll get Brandon Burton's rolling as well.

Might as well see what we have in our young players now. I'm sure whoever our coach is next year won't mind the extra game tape for our rookies.

You should look him up on YouTube, his tackling and hitting reminds me of STEVE ATWATER!! Raymond was the one who chased down Randal Cobb on the ensuing kickoff after the AP touchdown.

Minniman
11-21-2011, 11:41 AM
It is time for Winfield to come back as a nickelback or a safety.

A broken bone is not as bad as a blown knee.