PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIAL Vikings vs Raiders Tailgate Thread

NDVikingFan66
11-14-2011, 10:33 AM
I know, still the big Packer game tonight, but it looks like we will be bringing burgers for everyone to enjoy, so I need to start getting some numbers.

Attending:
Webby
NeumDog
NDVikingFan66 + 3 (Father In Law/Brother In Law/One other?)

Maybe:

Webby
11-14-2011, 01:14 PM
I know, still the big Packer game tonight, but it looks like we will be bringing burgers for everyone to enjoy, so I need to start getting some numbers.

Attending:
Webby
NeumDog

Maybe:

I am hoping to attend, but we do thanksgiving next week. I might make just in time for the game.

NeumDog
11-15-2011, 09:06 PM
Attending:
Webby
NeumDog + 3

Maybe:

NodakPaul
11-16-2011, 11:20 AM
I will miss yet another one... :(

I know that I have missed a LOT of games this year, and rest assured it is not because I am losing my faith or passion for the Vikings. I am actually trying to start a new business venture with some colleagues, and it is consuming most of my time and money right now. I haven't given up my tickets (nor will I), but putting in 80 hour weeks isn't condusive to getting up at 5 in the morning to drive down for a game. :)

I think the wife and I will make it down for the Broncos game, and that will probably be the last barring an amazing comeback and playoff run. :D

FuadFan
11-16-2011, 06:01 PM
Attending:
Webby
NeumDog + 3
Fuadfan + Dad

Maybe:

NDVikingFan66
11-16-2011, 09:28 PM
attending:
webby
neumdog + 3
ndvikingfan66 + 3 (father in law/brother in law/one other?)
fuadfan + dad

maybe:

**bump**

NeumDog
11-17-2011, 08:37 AM
Looks like we'll only need one or two tents this time! No need to drag all that equipment if hardly anyone will be there!!! :-)

We will be busting out the propane heaters for the first time this year! Woooo!

AngloVike
11-17-2011, 09:39 AM
Looks like we'll only need one or two tents this time! No need to drag all that equipment if hardly anyone will be there!!! :-)

We will be busting out the propane heaters for the first time this year! Woooo!

ah the thoughts of those cold pre-game tailgates and the acrid smell of Singer warming his feet and burning his socks in front of the heaters :-)

LIVike
11-17-2011, 11:49 AM
Attending:
Webby
NeumDog + 3
Fuadfan + Dad
LIVike

Maybe:

Should probably wear at least a sweatshirt for this game

Nitrostangs
11-17-2011, 04:35 PM
Hey guys, some friends and I will be going to this game. I bought tickets via Craigslist and I used to tailgate behind Matty B's which I have found is closed. We don't have a parking pass and I am wondering if there are parking lots other then the 3 purple lots we can tailgate at.
Thanks in advance

singersp
11-18-2011, 07:59 AM
Hey guys, some friends and I will be going to this game. I bought tickets via Craigslist and I used to tailgate behind Matty B's which I have found is closed. We don't have a parking pass and I am wondering if there are parking lots other then the 3 purple lots we can tailgate at.
Thanks in advance

There are some other private lots that do allow tailgating, but several parking lots & the ramps (of course) do not.

Just park your vehicle wherever you can at tailgate with the PP.O crew in Purple Tailgate Lot #1. They tailgate close to the corner of the lot kitty corner from gate G, near where the tram stops. There's usually a banner & if you don't see it, just ask someone.

singersp
11-18-2011, 08:02 AM
I'm pretty much done tailgating the rest of the year. Headed to Philippines in 4 weeks to get my wife & visit Ned & Margie's new restaurant.

NDVikingFan66
11-19-2011, 11:34 AM
Attending:
Webby
NeumDog + 3
Fuadfan + Dad

Maybe:

Due to the low numbers, we will not be bringing Laurie's special burgers. Will still probably bring some food though.

NeumDog
11-19-2011, 08:04 PM
Attending:
Webby
NeumDog + 3
Fuadfan + Dad
LIVike

Maybe:

Is this it??

marstc09
11-20-2011, 05:38 PM
Attending:
Webby
NeumDog + 3
Fuadfan + Dad
LIVike

Maybe:

Is this it??

Damn those numbers are fading.......is this the end?

Purple Floyd
11-20-2011, 05:46 PM
Damn those numbers are fading.......is this the end?

Just wait until the average ticket price is 170 dollars.

Zeus
11-21-2011, 11:43 AM
Attending:
Webby
NeumDog + 3
Fuadfan + Dad
LIVike

Maybe:

Is this it??

Bring at least one tent in 2 weeks. I'll be there for the Broncos game.

=Z=