PDA

View Full Version : Frazier says rookie gives Vikings best chance

singersp
10-23-2011, 08:04 AM
Sid Hartman: Frazier says rookie gives Vikings best chance

Sid Hartman: Frazier says rookie gives Vikings best chance | StarTribune.com (http://www.startribune.com/sports/vikings/132382988.html)

RK.
10-23-2011, 10:21 AM
When a rookie is giving your team the best chance that is just a sad statement all the way around. Ponder is going to get toasted and buttered on both sides today.

PurpleTommyGun#9
10-23-2011, 01:02 PM
I remember Moss and Peterson their rookie years and they gave us our best chance. As far as QB, I guess I'd like to mention Tom Brady. I'm an optimist. You have to be to be a Viking fan.:)

AngloVike
10-23-2011, 02:18 PM
When a rookie is giving your team the best chance that is just a sad statement all the way around. Ponder is going to get toasted and buttered on both sides today.

I've no doubt that Ponder will take some lumps today but given that the Pack have little game film to go on then, without doubt, he gives us a far better chance than McNabb would have done.

5vikingsrule6
10-23-2011, 06:35 PM
Well he looked good during the first half... but since Frazier can't game plan for the second half we is declining.

Purple Floyd
10-23-2011, 06:49 PM
Actually blame it on me. I was out clearing brush in the 1st half and didn't see or hear a play. I got home right before the second half started and my Packer loving Wife was upset at the way they were playing so i said not to worry because now that I was home they would fall apart.

Guess what happened.:punch:

marshallvike
10-23-2011, 07:05 PM
Actually blame it on me. I was out clearing brush in the 1st half and didn't see or hear a play. I got home right before the second half started and my Packer loving Wife was upset at the way they were playing so i said not to worry because now that I was home they would fall apart.

Guess what happened.:punch:

It didn't matter if you were dancing naked on your roof with spinners glued to your buttcheeks. we were going to fall apart in the second half.:stewiesexydancesmal

Traveling_Vike
10-23-2011, 08:02 PM
It didn't matter if you were dancing naked on your roof with spinners glued to your buttcheeks. we were going to fall apart in the second half.:stewiesexydancesmal

Oh God! My eyes! They're BURNING!

:p

Purple Floyd
10-23-2011, 08:58 PM

I hope not because I do that every game.:haha: