PDA

View Full Version : Download Vikings Games

HEY
10-17-2011, 02:19 PM
Personal Emergency!

I just got kicked out of my torrent forum (it wasn't really my fault) and their user account limit has been reached so I'm in desperate need of watching the Vikings games. I live in Norway where it's impossible to watch the games on TV, plus my broadband is not good enough to stream the games on NFL.com.

I have already missed the last three games and I honestly can keep it up anymore!

That's why I'm begging on my knees right now: wishing someone can put the Vikings games out as a torrent or at least share a link to where I can download the game or replay it. I would be immensely grateful for anyone who could do that! :)

12purplepride28
10-19-2011, 11:51 AM
I have the bears game on DVR I believe and if you really want me to I can put it up on torrent.

HEY
10-19-2011, 05:18 PM
I have the bears game on DVR I believe and if you really want me to I can put it up on torrent.
Well.. I couldn't wait any longer and it seemed like no one was going to upload it. It takes a lot of discipline to stay away of NFL news and the forum so I know the result of the game now. To be honest, I don't feel very keen on watching a game that the majority on here seem to think is the worst game of the year. LOL

... BUT I would like to see how Ponder played in the end of the game. Would be sweet if you uploaded that? :)

skum
10-19-2011, 06:51 PM
The Pirate Bay, if its not blocked in your country.. usually have all NFL games.

12purplepride28
10-20-2011, 09:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciLUEj32vM8

HEY
10-20-2011, 03:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciLUEj32vM8
Thanks! Ponder looked good.

Will you upload the upcoming game against the Packers?

gregair13
10-20-2011, 05:38 PM
Not sure if we want to rewatch whole games because that is just cruel and unusual punishment, but night highlight packages are always respected.

rix
11-01-2011, 10:39 PM
download tenchis toolbar you'll be able to get all games some streams lag some dont