PDA

View Full Version : Patience paying off for Aromashodu

singersp
10-13-2011, 08:17 PM
Patience paying off for Vikings WR Aromashodu

"He's given us a spark, for sure," offensive coordinator Bill Musgrave said on Thursday. "The emergence of Devin has helped us achieve some chunks and we're always looking for chunks of yardage."

Now, more than ever.

Patience paying off for Vikings WR Aromashodu | kare11.com (http://www.kare11.com/sports/article/942480/24/Patience-paying-off-for-Aromashodu)

Purple Floyd
10-13-2011, 08:34 PM
The only chunks associate with Berrian are the ones fans are blowing watching him play.

thorshammer
10-13-2011, 08:39 PM
I like this kid. He's created a little excitement with a couple of his catches. Not sure why we're not using him more. He could make us forget Rice. I already have. lol.

midgensa
10-13-2011, 08:42 PM
Yeah ... Aromashodu is looking like a really solid pickup who might be finally coming into his own. He looked ready to blossom in Chicago before getting the doghouse somehow and virtually disappearing.

I think he can easily do what we wanted Berrian to do and his speed is definitely something to keep an eye on for defenses.

Now if only Musgrave could learn how to use Percy Harvin in any sort of way other than just a straight handoff, we might actually get some serious offense going.

battleaxe4cheese
10-13-2011, 08:48 PM
Yeah ... Aromashodu is looking like a really solid pickup who might be finally coming into his own. He looked ready to blossom in Chicago before getting the doghouse somehow and virtually disappearing.

I think he can easily do what we wanted Berrian to do and his speed is definitely something to keep an eye on for defenses.

Now if only Musgrave could learn how to use Percy Harvin in any sort of way other than just a straight handoff, we might actually get some serious offense going.

Em...with McOneHopper in the game, highly doubtful.

seaniemck7
10-13-2011, 09:47 PM
I called for Aromashodu to take Berrian's spot from the get go this season. However McNabb's lack o preparation at this point in his career has been the reason for the lack of production from the their position. Regardless, Aromashodu is hungrier than Berrian who seems as if he has acquired some undue sense of entitlement.

Go Aromashodu.

singersp
10-14-2011, 06:12 AM
Berrian skipping out on team meetings tells me he doesn't really give a fuck about this team & it shows on the field with his lack of effort on the field in many of his plays.

Aromashodu is no Cris Carter, but he's definitely showing more & doing more than Berrian.

Aromashodu > Berrian

battleaxe4cheese
10-14-2011, 08:27 AM
Berrian is washed up mentally so forget about him he's a quitter and needs to be benched.

Johnson14
10-14-2011, 12:40 PM
Devon made an awesome grab for the TD @ Kansas, has had a couple of simple looking drops though.. I'm holding judgement on him right now.

Either way, he has contributed more than BB so far this year.

battleaxe4cheese
10-14-2011, 12:49 PM
Devon made an awesome grab for the TD @ Kansas, has had a couple of simple looking drops though.. I'm holding judgement on him right now.

Amen.

tastywaves
10-14-2011, 01:47 PM

Yes, he dropped the one good pass I've seen from McNabb this year. He was probably getting ready to hit the grass for the scoop attempt before realizing hey, this thing is coming in at my chest.

Devon supposedly measure in at 6'3 with 4.35 speed vs. Berrian at 6'1 and 4.62.

Berrian looks the best when he is sitting in street clothes hamming it up with the boys on the sidelines.

C Mac D
10-14-2011, 03:12 PM
He's being bumped down to #4 WR on the depth chart with Berrian returning. I'm convinced this coaching staff does not understand football.

Johnson14
10-14-2011, 04:42 PM
Yes, he dropped the one good pass I've seen from McNabb this year. He was probably getting ready to hit the grass for the scoop attempt before realizing hey, this thing is coming in at my chest.

Devon supposedly measure in at 6'3 with 4.35 speed vs. Berrian at 6'1 and 4.62.

Berrian looks the best when he is sitting in street clothes hamming it up with the boys on the sidelines.

That has to be a typo surely?!?!... he looks a lot smaller than that! lol

tastywaves
10-15-2011, 10:39 AM
That has to be a typo surely?!?!... he looks a lot smaller than that! lol
Devin Aromashodu*|*Auburn,*WR*:*2006 NFL Draft Scout Player Profile (http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=16941&draftyear=2006&genpos=WR)

Looks like the exact measurement was 6'2 and some change.