PDA

View Full Version : Predictions Vs Da Bears.

Purple Floyd
10-10-2011, 03:01 PM
This is a game I am calling on us to win.

I think of all of the teams we are playing from here on out this is the one we are best built to beat:

I feel that whichever DL takes control of the game will win and while they have some great guys on their Dline, I like the way ours is playing right now.

Otherwise the teams are pretty well even in many ways but I am picking the Vikings by 7. 28-21.

Johnson14
10-10-2011, 03:37 PM
Hmmm.. going into Solider Field.. i don't see us winning this one.

The Bears D is pretty dang good (Line & L-Backers).. i can see our O-Line struggling to keep them off McNabb.

We lose, but with credit, 28-14

Purple Floyd
10-10-2011, 03:44 PM
I am being optimistic so bear with me.:p

PPE
10-10-2011, 04:09 PM
the way the def played yesterday was great. 3 and out's, sacks, forcing turnovers. good pressure with the front four. if cutler has all day to sit in the pocket then it's gonna be a long day with our secondary!
i like how productive we were with BB on the bench and Devin Aromashodu filling his spot. too bad Frazier see's it differently.
NFL.com news: Vikings WR Berrian to play again after being healthy scratch (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82301f95/article/vikings-wr-berrian-to-play-again-after-being-healthy-scratch)

when are they gonna give up on this worthless pylon??

Webby
10-10-2011, 04:18 PM
WE win 98-0.

Own the shit out of the Bears.

BOOYAH

SKOL

Purple Floyd
10-10-2011, 04:21 PM
WE win 98-0.

Own the shit out of the Bears.

BOOYAH

SKOL

Way to out optimistic me dammit.

:haha:

Krumb
10-10-2011, 04:26 PM
If our line can get to Cutler early I think we have a pretty good chance

Half of our receiving corp used to be Bears so thats gotta help eventually lol.

That is one of the upsides to McNabb no matter how many times he gets hit he skips the ball to receivers.

Good guys 27-17

i_bleed_purple
10-10-2011, 07:41 PM
I think we'll do ok this game. Going to be close, but we'll pull it out.

Our secondary will feast on Cutlers errant passes. It's basically going to look like a tip drill out there. Hester will hurt us for a big one, but after that, we settle down, play consistent football, win 34-17. AP goes off for 140, Cutler held to one td and 3 picks, Forte getting the other one. McNabb is ok, but not great/awful, we pull it out.

And we KNOW we'll beat the Pack at home, since I'll be there.

12purplepride28
10-10-2011, 11:16 PM
Eh, who cares. This season is a loss and our team is a giant piece of shit.

*Headed to sleep off this pessimism*

vikinggreg
10-10-2011, 11:57 PM
3 things this game hinges on, first 2 are the 2 Mikes, Martz and Tice. If Martz decides to shorten up Cutlers drops and move him around and take what our Tampa 2 gives him and Tice can get more running plays and some max protection working the Vikes could get hurt. 3rd thing is McNabb, Vikes need to get 4 quarters out of him in the passing game.

Not sure if Martz is going to make any adjustments yet and our D ends could have a very big day and Peterson may have to carry the bulk of the load again for the offense if McNabb is going to fire the ball into the turf.

skum
10-11-2011, 12:12 AM
I think we can win, but it still depends on McNabb and 1 or 2 defensive or special teams touchdowns

i_bleed_purple
10-11-2011, 12:19 AM
I think we can win, but it still depends on McNabb and 1 or 2 defensive or special teams touchdowns

I think we just need to play good defense and covering on ST.

Look at that Lions game.

We have a better defense than the Lions, and they abused the Bears. Hitting Cutler all day, keeping their WR's in check, I feel we can do that on D. Just have to make sure we don't let Hester hurt us in the return game, and that part is done. I think if we can put up 25 points, there's no reason we shouldn't win. Their O isn't good enough. Get Griff on Whoever their #2 is next week, Cook on Hester, and make sure we design plays so that Hester can't make one man pay with a big play.

On O, we need to come out with a strong run game, and some short passing. Once we get going, keep their pass rush in check with the screen and draw game. Book/AP should be quite dangerous here, as well as Harvin. Once that's neutralized, come out with a deep shot or two to finish them off.

We can't afford to go run, run, incomplete pass punt. We have to move the chains, tire them out then finish them off. Do that, and we can honestly win this game.

Traveling_Vike
10-11-2011, 12:59 AM
The Bears have always been the biggest rival for me, more than even the Packers, so it's hard for me to be balanced on this game.

I think the weather will be a huge factor. Bad weather actually works in our favor, as it would then come down to mostly Peterson vs. Forte, and I think we have a solid edge there. If it's dry, though, I think we may be in trouble.

Our defense matches up well against their offense, and I believe we can pressure Cutler into mistakes. The Bears O-line did not look very good against the Lions most of Monday night's game. We'll need to be very cautious of Forte as a receiver; he may eat our LBs for lunch, as they are not very good in coverage.

I worry more about our own O-line handling the Chicago D. This is where we could have a lot of trouble. McNabb will have to be on top of his game (for once) if we are to succeed here. Accuracy on the move will be critical.

Rain and messy field, Vikings win a low scoring game, 14-10.

Dry and not too windy, Bears win, 30-20.

Purple Floyd
10-11-2011, 07:05 AM
The Lions handled the Bears pretty handily and I don't know the extent of the injury but Peppers did have to go to the locker room with a knee issue.

I feel good about our chances on this one.

shockzilla
10-11-2011, 08:16 AM
The Bears have always been the biggest rival for me, more than even the Packers, so it's hard for me to be balanced on this game.

I think the weather will be a huge factor. Bad weather actually works in our favor, as it would then come down to mostly Peterson vs. Forte, and I think we have a solid edge there. If it's dry, though, I think we may be in trouble.

Our defense matches up well against their offense, and I believe we can pressure Cutler into mistakes. The Bears O-line did not look very good against the Lions most of Monday night's game. We'll need to be very cautious of Forte as a receiver; he may eat our LBs for lunch, as they are not very good in coverage.

I worry more about our own O-line handling the Chicago D. This is where we could have a lot of trouble. McNabb will have to be on top of his game (for once) if we are to succeed here. Accuracy on the move will be critical.

Rain and messy field, Vikings win a low scoring game, 14-10.

Dry and not too windy, Bears win, 30-20.

Excellent point.

Bears were fairly manhandled by the Lions, but I am afraid of what Cutler can do to our secondary. If we keep the pressure on him, we have a shot. We need AP to have another day like last week. Plus it's in Chicago, but we always play them tough there.

Final score: Vikings 24, Bears 21.

Johnson14
10-11-2011, 08:43 AM
.... I am afraid of what Cutler can do to our secondary. If we keep the pressure on him, we have a shot...

+1.. i think the underneath stuff has already proved our Achilles heel, Cutler wont beat us deep as im not convinced they have the weapons to do so, but the short stuff could go for big gains as we seem to have forgotten how to tackle.

12purplepride28
10-11-2011, 09:42 AM
I feel like Robison will have a 3 sack game and if AP can be effective (more effective than last game) we will win. I think if we can stop Hester on the punt returns, and I think Kluwe can take care of him, and Iglesias on kick returns then we have a good shot. This game rests on ST imo, because their offense isn't anything to write home about, and neither is ours. 2 great RBs and 2 average at best QBs with average at best WRs and average at best O-lines. If Harvin/Sherels can have a big return or two and we limit them, we win. Vikings win 19-10

tarkenton10
10-11-2011, 09:50 AM
I think the vikes are going to have a hard time scoring on their D. So it will be a low scoring game.

Minn- 13
Da Bores -14

Marrdro
10-11-2011, 09:54 AM
After watching that game last night the following is my input:

a. TE's will be open in the seams all night long. Anyone catch how many times UrPUCKER bit on the play action fake? Announcer finally mentioned it, but I saw him do it atleast 4 times before he finally did.

b. Their OL sucks. A couple of comments about shortening drops/releases by some of you. Watch the game, they were trying to do that last night. Read an article this morning were the guy said that for Cutler to get the ball out any faster the Center would have to throw it, and they were still on him. that cat was right. If our rotation (and production from the DT's) is anything like it was against the Cards, Cutler will have a bad bad night and our secondary will reap the benifits from poorly thrown/tipped balls just like they did against the Cards.

c. Javid Best. 10 carrys, 163 yards. Can you imagine what AD and Toby will do against that defense? Anyone who still thinks the Bores defense is formidable isn't really watching them but rather recalling days of old when they were formidable.

Our only issue we have to worry about is can our QB do his job and hit wide open receivers and will our offensive coordinator limit how many times our QB tries to hit wide open receivers.

12purplepride28
10-11-2011, 10:06 AM
Our only issue we have to worry about is can our QB do his job and hit wide open receivers and will our offensive coordinator limit how many times our QB tries to hit wide open receivers.

What? How is it Musgrave's fault that Mcnabb can't hit an open WR.

Marrdro
10-11-2011, 10:09 AM
I didn't say it was. I just want Musgrove to realize that Dnabb can't do it reliably anymore which should cause him to either force the shift to Ponder or atleast limit how many times he puts the ball in Dnabbs hands.

12purplepride28
10-11-2011, 10:14 AM
I didn't say it was. I just want Musgrove to realize that Dnabb can't do it reliably anymore which should cause him to either force the shift to Ponder or atleast limit how many times he puts the ball in Dnabbs hands.

Ah, I see now. I thought you were saying that Musgrave was limiting Mcnabb's ability to hit open WRs. I think we need to go to Ponder for the Packers game. Give him a chance to start off his career by beating the #1 enemy. Or he'll get beat to hell, but whatever.

Purple Floyd
10-11-2011, 10:18 AM

Look back to game one because it was sure as hell the popular opinion then.

Marrdro
10-11-2011, 10:21 AM
Ah, I see now. I thought you were saying that Musgrave was limiting Mcnabb's ability to hit open WRs. I think we need to go to Ponder for the Packers game. Give him a chance to start off his career by beating the #1 enemy. Or he'll get beat to hell, but whatever.
Not your fault. Sometimes my point doesn't come across how I think it when typing.

I think we should see Ponder against the Bores as I think that defense is (right now) one of the easiest he will face. Call it a warm up for the Pukers.

After watching the Atlanta game, the same issues (TE's off the play action) are still there for that defense and our offense should be able to exploit it if we have a QB who can hit a receiver in stride.

So far, almost every catch this year that Dnabb has completed has been to a receiver who runs to a spot and settles. Very few are getting to a guy in stride and the ones that are getting there are really not that great. The one to Orosh this weekend was at the knees and was a good catch by the receiver more so than a good throw by Dnabb. The one he threw after he scrambled was also pretty damn high and was a good catch.

Marrdro
10-11-2011, 10:23 AM
Look back to game one because it was sure as hell the popular opinion then.
Not for me. Game one and two I was hacking on Dnabb but also saying the timing would come.

I was hacking on Musgrove for throwing play calls that had us throw on 3rd and short just after the best RB ever to play the game just got a huge chunk running.

Purple Floyd
10-11-2011, 10:26 AM
A little off topic but they just had a report on TMZ that McChunky may be taking up acting after his football days are over. They are doing a remake of Gilligan's Island and after watching him throw the ball on Sunday they think he would make the perfect SKIPPER.:rofl:

Purple Floyd
10-11-2011, 10:27 AM
Not for me. Game one and two I was hacking on Dnabb but also saying the timing would come.

I was hacking on Musgrove for throwing play calls that had us throw on 3rd and short just after the best RB ever to play the game just got a huge chunk running.

If that is the case you were one of the few.Note that Marst09 has been strangely silent on his performance....

I wonder if we could trade McChunky to KC for Stanzi?:think:

Marrdro
10-11-2011, 11:01 AM
If that is the case you were one of the few.Note that Marst09 has been strangely silent on his performance....

I wonder if we could trade McChunky to KC for Stanzi?:think:
He doesn't have that much invested in Dnabb like he did the Noodle or he would be here. Besides, his "Alternate Plan" just got their asses handed to them by the team he supposedly supports.........snicker........

Dfoster
10-11-2011, 12:12 PM
I sense you win this one going away.

Bears are done, last year was smoke/mirrors, and some very good luck in the opponent injury department for the Bears. I'm not nearly so sure you are done. You really do have a lot of talent, as much as it pains me to admit it. You do need this game to turn it around, though, imo

Vikes 31
Bearce 13

Marrdro
10-11-2011, 12:28 PM
I sense you win this one going away.

Bears are done, last year was smoke/mirrors, and some very good luck in the opponent injury department for the Bears. I'm not nearly so sure you are done. You really do have a lot of talent, as much as it pains me to admit it. You do need this game to turn it around, though, imo

Vikes 31
Bearce 13
Were you been my friend? You know I don't say this much to PUKER fans, however, its good to see you back on the site.

Haven't had time to look. Whats the update on your T's and LB injuries from this weekend? Still say it was a mistake to not resign Jenkins and waste money on Grant.

Dfoster
10-11-2011, 12:49 PM
Were you been my friend? You know I don't say this much to PUKER fans, however, its good to see you back on the site.

Haven't had time to look. Whats the update on your T's and LB injuries from this weekend? Still say it was a mistake to not resign Jenkins and waste money on Grant.

Tackle trouble has the potential to be BIG trouble--- JA was owning Colledge, not Cliffy, (remember?) but we FINALLY got rid of his ass...also has the potential to be a net GAIN, I like this kid McDonald- we shall see. Bulaga will be back soon, at RT, Sherrod is coming along very nicely after a shaky training camp, injury recovery-wise in the tackle department. Think about that... Down by 14 in Atlanta, the dirty birds so desperately want and sense the ability to get revenge, got the crowd ROCKIN' ...and Rodgers, without EITHER starting tackle, absolutely carves 'em up to TWELVE different receivers. DAYUM.

Without Nick, without Tramon, now without Cliffy... Don't matter. That's depth, friend.

Cliffy, ostensibly the best LT in the division (doesn't say much at all, imo) We just may get MUCH BETTER at that position down the road this year without him, heard it here first (I told you about Rodgers on day 1 :) of his tenure with the Pack, so pay at least pay some attention to my seemingly bizarre LT comment...

As far as me not posting, I was kind of waiting for the queenies to win one...

You're wrong about Grant, but that's a small thing, especially in comparison to how wrong you were/are about your own o-li.... (sorry, I digress, lol)

mrhurriicane
10-11-2011, 11:14 PM
JaMarcus Webb was man handled by Cliff Avril. I think this could be a big victory for us. I expect our DL to play very well but with our slow defense I fear Knox and Hester. Sherels is our fastest defensive player and he is a special teams player. One player I'd focus on is Kellen Davis. Our LBs are not good in coverage and with big Kellen Davis he might make EJ Henderson look a little more expendable to our team in the future.

purplepat
10-12-2011, 11:14 AM
I'll echo things many have already said....

I think our DEs in particular are going to feast on those tackles and on Cutler. That said, I'm not sure I wouldn't put a spy on Forte, like Greenway. If you can shut down Forte, you have an excellent chance to beat the Bears.s

The offense will have to avoid turnovers, and STs will have to shut down Hester. I think Peterson can gain a ton of yards against this Bears defense, though to be sure the Bears will probably be putting 8 or 9 in the box and daring McNabb to beat them with the pass. If the Vikings can manage 2 TDs and 2 FGs, and not give up any cheap scores, I think they'll win this game.

Zeus
10-13-2011, 07:16 AM
Not your fault. Sometimes my point doesn't come across how I think it when typing.

Then slow down when you type. And re-read what you typed to make sure it does come across.

=Z=

Marrdro
10-13-2011, 07:49 AM
Then slow down when you type. And re-read what you typed to make sure it does come across.

=Z=
Thanks Dad. Always good to see your input on things.

Purple Floyd
10-13-2011, 08:12 AM
Changes coming for the Bears
Changes coming for the Bears | ProFootballTalk (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/10/13/changes-coming-for-the-bears/)Hmm.

CSNChicago.comís John Mullin writes that the Bears will shake up their lineup this week. Right tackle Frank Omiyale (http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/3344/frank-omiyale) is out for good. Lance Louis (http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5453/lance-louis) will replace him in the starting lineup.
Other possible moves could come at safety (surprise) and on the defensive line. Second round pick Stephen Paea (http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6532/stephen-paea) hasnít been active at all this year. Rookie Chris Conte (http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6629/chris-conte) could potentially get on the field more at safety, where Brandon Meriweather (http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4199/brandon-meriweather) and Chris Harris both struggled Sunday night.

Well, hopefully we can find a way to take advantage of all of the roster shifting they are going to be doing this week. We will need to dominate their OL and hopefully McChunky can actually complete a few passes down the field that exploit their secondary.

Marrdro
10-13-2011, 08:18 AM
Changes coming for the Bears

Changes coming for the Bears | ProFootballTalk (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/10/13/changes-coming-for-the-bears/)Hmm.

Well, hopefully we can find a way to take advantage of all of the roster shifting they are going to be doing this week. We will need to dominate their OL and hopefully McChunky can actually complete a few passes down the field that exploit their secondary.
Should be a damn easy win. Because of our QB woes, I'm gonna worry until its over, even though we shouldn't have to.

marshallvike
10-13-2011, 09:56 AM
Should be a damn easy win. Because of our QB woes, I'm gonna worry until its over, even though we shouldn't have to.

At 1-4 w/somewhere in the neighborhood of 20 second half points in 5 second halves, it is tough to declare any game a damn easy win.

This is a game between two substandard teams with two bad offensive lines. Theirs seems to be in far worse shape than ours. Their tacles play in cement shoes. JA and Rob should have a field day. the rest of their line does not fire off the ball, even on run plays. Almost like watching pee-wee football when the kids stand up and put their hands on the d rush w/out driving them back. If our tackles play well, Cutler is going to be eating turf a lot again this game. Martz does not believe in using his tight ends in the pass game so that should play in our favor.
Forte will present problems for us. He is playing for a big payday this year and it shows.
As bad as their Oline is, we should not have to use our LB's much in blitz packages. Our front four, with occasional help, should be able to get the job done. That, however, does not seem to matter with regards to the short passing game against us. Even when we do not blitz our LB's, the short middle seems to be wide open to exploit us. Luckily, Martz doesn't know that part of the field exists.
Despite Martz' desire to air it out with regularity, the Bores do not have an effective deep game. On the rare occasion that Hester runs the right route, and Cutler happens to have time to allow a play to develope, Hester can take a pass in stride all the way to the bank. Johnny Knox sometimes looks like a very good receiver, sometimes drops multiple passes in a game. Williams is still a sh!t receiver and is unlikely to do any damage to us. Forte is their primary receiving threat.
Our special teams are on another planet from where they were a few years ago, and we should win this battle as long as we NEVER kick to Hester. No matter how much we have improved, he is still a threat to return one for 6 any time he touches the ball.
Their LB's are fantastic,(although they did not show it against the Lions) and this is deeply concerning. That is the only part of the field MechNabbics can throw with accuracy. They may decide to use them to put pressure on Donny, as their Dline is not that great and Peppers hurt his knee last week, so if they pull the LB's up maybe Donny can use that to have a decent passing game.(Not holding my breath on that one). Tillman is a good corner. They may try to use him on Percy, as we are not scary at receiver. Hopefully they just keep Tillman outside. We do not have a deep game anyway, so that will basically make him ineffective.

QB-Bears
Oline-Vikes
RB-Vikes,(although Forte will get all around yards)
Passing game-Vikes Their LB's willprobably take our TE's out of the game, but then it is Percy against nobody for them receiving.
D-Line Vikes
Secondary- Vikes
LB's- Bears
Special teams- Even. We are better overall, but Hester is an equalizer
Coaching- Bears.
Home field to Bears

We win!!!!

Purple Floyd
10-13-2011, 12:45 PM
Cutler says pressure ďmakes me uneasyĒ
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/10/13/cutler-says-pressure-makes-me-uneasy/related/

Physically, itís not that big of a deal,Ē Cutler said. ďMentally, it just speeds up my clock. It just makes me uneasy in the pocket (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/10/13/cutler-says-pressure-makes-me-uneasy/related/). You take your eyes from downfield and you kind of check to see whatís going on in front of you, so [itís more] psychologically and mentally [challenging] than anything.

Purple Floyd
10-13-2011, 12:48 PM
http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/44875232/ns/sports-nfl/

Our job this week is simple: fix the Chicago Bears offense.The Bears rank 23rd in in yards per game, though they are not as good as their totals suggest. They have allowed 18 sacks, the league's third highest total. Their drives are sputtering progressions of penalties and sacks, tied together by the occasional long run by Matt Forte or hot-read pass by Jay Cutler.

(http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/44875232/ns/sports-nfl/)

C Mac D
10-13-2011, 01:04 PM
I like our chances. Jared Allen gets 3 sacks, Robison gets 1, Griffen gets 1.

Vikes 28
Bears 9

singersp
10-13-2011, 08:03 PM
The Bears put up some points against Atlanta & Carolina, but I think our defense is better than that. It should be our game to win, unless we blow it in the 2nd half again.

It depends on what Skipper McNabb (http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/SkippermcnabbVikings.jpg) does this time out.

Sounds like Peppers is out for them, but we get Berrian back, which pretty much evens it out.

If the Vikings win the turnover battle, I believe they'll win the game 23-17.

thorshammer
10-13-2011, 08:46 PM
I think we can win this one if the D rattles Cutler and McNabb completes a couple passes to keep their D honest. If he completes a couple AD will do fine. Our D has to stop Forte. We win 23 - 14

battleaxe4cheese
10-13-2011, 08:59 PM
I'd like to say we win, but I believe McOnehopper has his breakout worst game ever. They will and should stack the box and make Donny beat them. That is the point where doom sets in...

They will not bite on the Percy reverses and that only leaves four other plays left for Musgrave to dazzle the bears with. Couple that with all the good pizza joints in Chicago and Donny's apparent appetite...recipe for disaster. :(

Purple Floyd
10-13-2011, 09:58 PM
Bears expected to bench Harris, MeriweatherBears expected to bench Harris, Meriweather | ProFootballTalk (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/10/13/bears-expected-to-bench-harris-meriweather/)

Vaughn McClure of the Chicago Tribune reports that Brandon Meriweather (http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4199/brandon-meriweather) and Chris Harris are both expected to sit (http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/chi-bears-to-bench-safeties-harris-meriweather-20111013,0,1217010.story) in favor of rookie Chris Conte (http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6629/chris-conte) and Major Wright (http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5723/major-wright) for Sunday nightís game against the Vikings.
Harris didnít seem ready upon his return from a hamstring injury. Heís seen as a team leader that some media talked up for a possible extension, but he struggled Monday night against Detroit. Meriweather seems to be struggling with the same problems he had in New England, too often missing tackles and giving up big plays.

missvikes
10-14-2011, 01:02 AM
Hopefully with Chris Hariss & Brandon Meriweather benched we can blow this team outta home field. BB being back on the field is BS!
Reality, we did the right thing & rushed our points against AZ.
McFake, don't even try to throw the ball (he ((or someone)) realized that w/in 1st Q againt AZ)
Fraizer listen to this song when debating ur QB situation.......PLZzz
Official "On To The Next One" Video! Jay-Z | Swizz Beatz - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM1RChZk1EU)

Purple Floyd
10-14-2011, 07:16 AM
A win would at least get us out of the cellar.

El Vikingo
10-14-2011, 12:17 PM
Bears most over-rated shiyat on the league.

Allen makes Cuntler his bitch all night long ,Vikes prevail old fashion 16-10

mrhurriicane
10-14-2011, 02:39 PM
It's starting to make more sense why New England didn't want BM.
It's also already been made clear why Chicago didn't want to spend the money we did on Berrian. Just cut him and sign Arceneaux off the practice squad already.

I believe Jared and Brian are going to be the main factors in this game. I'm focusing on Robison because I am predicting the Bears to gameplay around stopping Jared Allen with double teams and chips. That's assuming they saw Cliff Avril dominate JaMarcus Webb and realize Jared Allen is not a human.

CbusVikefan
10-14-2011, 03:32 PM
31-24 Vikings. Defense is on fire because it's Sunday Night, nationally televised game. AD
could set a new rushing record. McNabb actually throws TWO touchdowns in the second half. He then will be known as McSecond Half. Hey, a guy can dream can he not? Bears score late but not enough. Vikings win!!!!!!!!

slavinator
10-14-2011, 03:50 PM
We've lost 9 of the last 10 meetings.......But maybe does his Sweetness imitation.

slavinator
10-14-2011, 03:51 PM
Adrian that is.....

marshallvike
10-14-2011, 04:00 PM
Oh oh.

Mike Martz: Offensive coordinator says Chicago Bears can go to shorter drops for quicker passes - chicagotribune.com (http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/ct-spt-1014-bits-bears-chicago--20111014,0,3598500.story)

Hopefully Martz is just blowing smoke, and reverts to his usual gameplan.

On the good news side.

Peppers doubtful for Vikings game - chicagotribune.com (http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/breaking/chi-peppers-doubtful-for-vikings-game-20111014,0,2992781.story)

Bears defensive end Julius Peppers, who sprained the MCL in his left knee during Monday night's loss to the Lions, is doubtful for Sunday night's matchup with the Vikings

battleaxe4cheese
10-14-2011, 05:39 PM
We've lost 9 of the last 10 meetings.......But maybe does his Sweetness imitation.

Ya, but we didn't have McOnehopper taking the snaps either. He's going to rip there secondary a new seam and will have the safety's against the ropes all night long. Couple that with his ability to read defenses and find the open man virtually instantaneously. Chicago is going to burn in purple flames...