PDA

View Full Version : Berrian Can't Take A Joke

singersp
10-07-2011, 07:57 AM
Bernard Berrian is not so great at taking a joke

On Tuesday, popular NFL blog Kissing Suzy Kolber poked a little fun at the whole thing, making up obviously satirical tweets in which Berrian responded harshly on Twitter to the Pope, Steven Hawking, the Dalai Lama and an adorable little puppy named Marshmallow.

Bernard Berrian is not so great at taking a joke - Shutdown Corner - NFL Blog - Yahoo! Sports (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Bernard-Berrian-is-not-so-great-at-taking-a-joke?urn=nfl-wp8845)

battleaxe4cheese
10-07-2011, 08:17 AM
He's not so great at catching passes either.

C Mac D
10-07-2011, 09:05 AM
I'm sick of Berrian. The guy sucks, but has the b*lls to say he's been open for 3 years. We need to cut this guy.

12purplepride28
10-07-2011, 09:40 AM
Yah he's a douche. I hate him. Now I can say that I actually hate this guy.

Marrdro
10-07-2011, 10:58 AM
LOL, I see that you guys are still blaming Berrian for our problems.

I need to go find last weeks game thread to see how many of you noted how many times he was open and the ball didn't even come his way.

idahovikefan7
10-07-2011, 11:55 AM

I need to go find last weeks game thread to see how many of you noted how many times he was open and the ball didn't even come his way.

You also have to remember he has been targeted 16 times and has what? like 2 catches? I know some of that has to do with qb play, but come on.

missvikes
10-07-2011, 01:36 PM
I don't blame him for our problems, he IS a problem. & The reason he's always open is because he's not worth throwing to. Waste of a down is what he is

singersp
10-07-2011, 05:53 PM
Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post

You also have to remember he has been targeted 16 times and has what? like 2 catches? I know some of that has to do with qb play, but come on.

According to Marrdro, it has nothing to do with QB play & everything to do with play calling. Nothing more, nothing less.

battleaxe4cheese
10-07-2011, 06:16 PM
Tweets=aggressive

Play on the field=candy arse

Days in Minnesota=numbered

Purple Floyd
10-07-2011, 07:04 PM
Point=Obvious

Zeus
10-07-2011, 08:26 PM

Refer to my last post in the KC game thread which highlights how BS the "targetted" stat is.

=Z=

PackSux!
10-08-2011, 10:08 AM
I really dont understand why he is still on the team. To me he is a waste of money and he is taking plays away from Harvin. I would rather see Jenkins and Harvin on the field as the starters. Yes I understand that Harvin is our slot reciever but I believe Harvin could do a better job on the outside than Berrian.

In my opinion the only thing Berrian can do is block and he isn't all that great at that either.

vikes09
10-08-2011, 02:18 PM
As long as my football players can take a joke, i don't really care how they play on the field.

edit- kenechi udeze sig... man. it's been a while since i've logged on.

singersp
10-08-2011, 02:38 PM
As long as my football players can take a joke, i don't really care how they play on the field.

Most of them can take a joke. McNabb's still there, isn't he?

vikes09
10-08-2011, 03:13 PM
Most of them can take a joke. McNabb's still there, isn't he?

This is a valid point.
i would go as far as to say that half of the players on offense closely resemble a knock-knock joke. and berrian won't crack a smile? get him out of here.

C Mac D
10-08-2011, 05:02 PM

I'm really not blaming him for anything. I'm sure he'd catch some of the balls that were thrown to him if we had a different QB, but that doesn't make him great either. The guy has NEVER broke 1,000 yards in a season, averaging only 508 yards and 3 TDs a year his entire career.