PDA

View Full Version : Childress Laughing

Webby
09-25-2011, 07:36 PM
You think Childress is laughing his ass off right now?

VikesFan787
09-25-2011, 07:39 PM
Yes. I do.
By the way.. this is the new universal emoticon for Frasier.
http://thenewgay.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/emoti-face.jpg

Purple Floyd
09-25-2011, 07:41 PM
Why? Because he left the team with a marginal OL, a less than marginal secondary, no QB, No WR's, nor salary cap room and no depth on the rest of the team?

Yeah, I can see how that would work.

Caine
09-25-2011, 08:08 PM
Where are all the people who said how well Chiller did with loading this team up with talent?

Purple Floyd
09-25-2011, 08:13 PM
Marty isn't here yet. Hw was the only one I remember spewing that.

Webby
09-25-2011, 08:16 PM
Where are all the people who said how well Chiller did with loading this team up with talent?

Only someone with marginal football intelligence would make that statement with a straight face.

If it was serious, a wet lutefisk to the face and get that person out of dreamland.

Caine
09-25-2011, 08:16 PM
Marty isn't here yet. Hw was the only one I remember spewing that.

Yup...same guy who said Robison wouldn't do well at LDE...

Webby
09-25-2011, 08:23 PM
Yup...same guy who said Robison wouldn't do well at LDE...

Marty said all this? Yikes.

I am finally vindicated in my comments the Robison deserved a start over Edwards, and I am winning every game I see it happen and watch Childress be wrong.

Traveling_Vike
09-26-2011, 01:07 AM
You think Childress is laughing his ass off right now?

Not really. Far as I know, he's still unemployed.

bleedpurple
09-26-2011, 02:03 PM

I am finally vindicated in my comments the Robison deserved a start over Edwards, and I am winning every game I see it happen and watch Childress be wrong.

Yeah I was on board with this too... Edwards had no business starting last year... or ever really!

AngloVike
09-26-2011, 02:53 PM
Yeah I was on board with this too... Edwards had no business starting last year... or ever really!

For those interested, stats so far

Edwards

T-A SCK INT FF
wk 1 1-0 0.0 0 0
wk 2 2-0 0.0 0 0
wk 3 2-1 0.0 0 0

Robison
T-A SCK INT FF
wk 1 1-2 0.5 0 0
wk 2 0-1 0.0 0 0
wk 3 3-0 2.0 0 0

At the moment I'm glad we kept Robison over Edwards

Lippythelion69
09-26-2011, 07:13 PM
Why? Because he left the team with a marginal OL, a less than marginal secondary, no QB, No WR's, nor salary cap room and no depth on the rest of the team?

Yeah, I can see how that would work.
Well said ,chilly sucked

C Mac D
09-26-2011, 07:55 PM
Well said ,chilly sucked

Childress bet the house on a Super Bowl with Favre and we're still paying for it. If anyone had listened to me two years ago, they would have seen this coming.

Purple Floyd
09-26-2011, 08:49 PM
Childress bet the house on a Super Bowl with Favre and we're still paying for it. If anyone had listened to me two years ago, they would have seen this coming.

It was plain as day. Just as plain as knowing that we were not a 10-6 or 11-5 team this year.

Zeus
09-28-2011, 07:01 PM

My boss is a Falcons fan. Today he cursed Ray-Ray for an offsides penalty that screwed Atlanta on Sunday at the end of the game against the Bucs. I told him there were valid reasons that the Vikings didn't re-sign his ass.

And then I laughed.

=Z=

Zeus
09-28-2011, 07:03 PM

If you're so fucking brilliant, why aren't you working your way towards an executive position with an NFL team?

Get over yourself, dude. Really. Time to be the slightest bit mature.

=Z=

battleaxe4cheese
09-28-2011, 09:41 PM
I don't know what he could be laughing about, nobody wants him in the league and he's a draft analyst? Wow, thats something.

Traveling_Vike
09-28-2011, 11:44 PM
If you're so fucking brilliant, why aren't you working your way towards an executive position with an NFL team?

Reminds me of my favorite Jim Croce tune!

"I had just got out of the county prison doin' ninety days for non-support
Tried to find me an executive position but no matter how smooth I got
They wouldn't listen to the fact
That i was a genius
The man said, 'we got all that we can use'
Now I got them
Steadily depressin', low-down, mind messin;
Workin' at the car wash blues."

...or maybe that should be, :"Rootin' for the Vikings blues."