PDA

View Full Version : Vikings safety Tyrell Johnson Jailed on Suspicion of Driving While Impaired...

shockzilla
09-20-2011, 09:50 AM
Story (http://www.startribune.com/local/130194223.html)

C Mac D
09-20-2011, 10:00 AM
HA!!! Hilarious... just after I was saying he should be cut in favor of Mistral Raymond for Kevin Williams' return.

This guy is useless.

MulletMullitia
09-20-2011, 10:28 AM
HA!!! Hilarious... just after I was saying he should be cut in favor of Mistral Raymond for Kevin Williams' return.

This guy is useless.

I'm all in favor of giving Raymond some reps. But it's never hilarious to see someone get a DUI. Especially a member of our team. He must have been really beat up over that dropped interception. He has been playing his heart out all year so far. He just isn't good enough. It's never been an effort problem with him. I wish him all the best. But his days as a Viking are definitely numbered.

Marrdro
09-20-2011, 11:34 AM
I'm all in favor of giving Raymond some reps. But it's never hilarious to see someone get a DUI. Especially a member of our team. He must have been really beat up over that dropped interception. He has been playing his heart out all year so far. He just isn't good enough. It's never been an effort problem with him. I wish him all the best. But his days as a Viking are definitely numbered.
Good post, especially the "Dropped Ball" point.

I suppose alot of posters think the S's just stand back there watching the QB to see were he is gonna throw it to instead of doing something like watching the receivers, talking to other DB's etc etc etc.

Heck, a year ago almost everyone on here was ready to get rid of Hussain as well cause it took him 5 years to win the starting job.

Like it or not, there are no teams out there with instant starters that just take the field straight out of college and play at the NFL level without making mistakes.

Marrdro
09-20-2011, 11:35 AM

This guy is useless.
I know what you need to do, go tell the coaching staff that they elected to keep a useless player. I am sure you know more than they do. :)

12purplepride28
09-20-2011, 11:40 AM
I know what you need to do, go tell the coaching staff that they elected to keep a useless player. I am sure you know more than they do. :)

Well that's an ironic statement

12purplepride28
09-20-2011, 11:41 AM
Why do the crappiest players get into trouble. Bomar and Tyrell? They can both go to hell and suck there. This guys useless and had a chance to win the game and blew it.

C Mac D
09-20-2011, 11:42 AM

Eh, it's coming from the same guy that says Berrian is a great receiver. Anyone who understands football and has eyes knows Tyrell Johnson is useless. I could care less what the coaches think, I was told the same stuff when Childress was coach.

I was right back then too.

Marrdro
09-20-2011, 11:42 AM
Why is that an ironic statement?

Marrdro
09-20-2011, 11:44 AM
Eh, it's coming from the same guy that says Berrian is a great receiver. Anyone who understands football and has eyes knows Tyrell Johnson is useless. I could care less what the coaches think, I was told the same stuff when Childress was coach.

I was right back then too.
Show me were I said Berrian was a great reciever?

Are you now trying to say that our coaches don't understand football or have eyes? Again, I am sure the coaches would cherish your wisdom when it comes to evaluating talent.

C Mac D
09-20-2011, 12:12 PM

Are you now trying to say that our coaches don't understand football or have eyes? Again, I am sure the coaches would cherish your wisdom when it comes to evaluating talent.

If out coaches think Berrian is a starting caliber WR that should be on the field more than Percy Harvin, yes that is what I'm saying.

C Mac D
09-20-2011, 12:13 PM

If our coaches think Berrian is a starting caliber WR that should be on the field more than Percy Harvin, yes that is what I'm saying.

And you've implied Berrian will be great when we get our offense worked out... which must have been the same excuse in '09 and '10.

Marrdro
09-20-2011, 12:51 PM
If our coaches think Berrian is a starting caliber WR that should be on the field more than Percy Harvin, yes that is what I'm saying.

And you've implied Berrian will be great when we get our offense worked out... which must have been the same excuse in '09 and '10.
How did Berrian being on the field more than Percy come about?

And I've implied nothing more than to say that as Dnabb and the guys running the deep routes get some game time reps together, those routes will be effective. No were did I say or imply greatness.

Go back a few weeks. You will find that I have said Berrian is nothing more than an adequate deep threat for a team that doesn't/won't throw deep much.

C Mac D
09-20-2011, 01:00 PM

How did Berrian being on the field more than Percy come about?

And I've implied nothing more than to say that as Dnabb and the guys running the deep routes get some game time reps together, those routes will be effective. No were did I say or imply greatness.

Go back a few weeks. You will find that I have said Berrian is nothing more than an adequate deep threat for a team that doesn't/won't throw deep much.

Haha... so you're saying that Berrian has more talent than Harvin? Because implying that he DESERVES to be on the field more than Harvin is the same as saying Berian he has superior talent to Harvin... which is honestly laughable. Do you think it's smart to have Harvin on the field for 45% of our offensive plays?

Although, you were always a firm supporter of Childress too...

Maybe, just maybe, some of us know a bit more about football than you, Marrdro. Crazy.

Marrdro
09-20-2011, 01:07 PM
Haha... so you're saying that Berrian has more talent than Harvin? Because implying that he DESERVES to be on the field more than Harvin, than you're saying Berian he has superior talent to Harvin... which is honestly laughable.

Although, you were always a firm supporter of Childress too...

Maybe, just maybe, some of us know a bit more about football than you, Marrdro. Crazy.
Were in the sam hill did you get that I said Berrian should be on the field more than Harvin or that he as better than Harvin or that I said I know more than someone else?

How easily you forget that I've never been a "Always" supporter of the Chiller. I did warm to the cat his last 2 years and didn't think firing him was going to change things much other than to make some fans happy.

I told you the other day, your not messing with those yutz's you've been posting with on those other sites. I can spew forth more drivel than anyone has ever thought of doing in an effort to talk you in circles which your doing now with the (PH/Berrian and Chiller tangets you just threw out there)

Keep trying my friend. I've missed these little discussions. :)

Johnson14
09-20-2011, 04:56 PM
Why do the crappiest players get into trouble. Bomar and Tyrell? They can both go to hell and suck there. This guys useless and had a chance to win the game and blew it.

LOL!.. :)

Seriously though, not cool from TJ and NO excuse for it at all, unacceptable.

RK.
09-20-2011, 11:25 PM
Why are there a bunch of posts about Berrian and Harvin in a thread about Tyrell Johnson? Come on guys you are veterans here try to stay on topic and post in the correct threads.

VikesFan787
09-21-2011, 06:20 AM
I would be getting shit faced too if I was part of the Vikings D.

singersp
09-21-2011, 06:47 AM
Why are there a bunch of posts about Berrian and Harvin in a thread about Tyrell Johnson? Come on guys you are veterans here try to stay on topic and post in the correct threads.

Back to Tyrell.........

So far this regular season, Tyrell Johnson caught one less ball than Berrian did.

;)

Marrdro
09-21-2011, 07:22 AM
I don't think I've seen very many threads on here that don't wander around a bit my friend.

Point is well taken though. My apologies.

kspurplepride
09-21-2011, 08:55 AM
I would be getting shit faced too if I was part of the Vikings D.

The defense hasn't been the problem. They have actually played up to expectations (minus the DT's). The problems have stemmed from the coaching staffs inabilities to make adjustments on offense. Our offense than struggles to stay on the field in the second half, and our defense is left to try and bail them out.

BloodyHorns82
09-21-2011, 09:02 AM
"You fellas been doing a little boozin, have ya? Suckin back on grandpas ol' cough medicine"?

MulletMullitia
09-21-2011, 09:28 AM
"You fellas been doing a little boozin, have ya? Suckin back on grandpas ol' cough medicine"?

LOL! Gotta love Harland Williams. Funny dude. He is a regular guest on the morning comedy radio show here in Indianapolis.