PDA

View Full Version : *** OFFICIAL PPO 2011 Home Opener Tailgate Thread

Zeus
08-29-2011, 03:51 PM
Can you believe it's almost time for another great season of Vikings football?

Got the word from Webby that PPO will once again be sponsoring Gameday Tailgating in Purple Lot #1, in the shadow of the Dome.

The Home Opener vs. Tampa Bay is set for Sunday, September 18th!

ATTENDING:
Webby
Neumdog
Zeus

MAYBE:

Hope to see you there!

=Z=

NDVikingFan66
08-29-2011, 08:55 PM
ATTENDING:
Webby
Neumdog
Zeus
NDVikingFan and Family

MAYBE:

Hope to see you there!

BloodyHorns82
08-29-2011, 09:08 PM
ATTENDING:
Webby
Neumdog
Zeus
NDVikingFan and Family
BH82

MAYBE:

i_bleed_purple
08-29-2011, 11:05 PM
ATTENDING:
Webby
Neumdog
Zeus
NDVikingFan and Family
BH82

MAYBE:
IBP + few others

Vike4Life
08-30-2011, 12:54 AM
anyone welcome?

NDVikingFan66
08-30-2011, 04:52 AM
All are welcome

STCLOUDSAYSGOVIKES
08-30-2011, 05:18 AM
ATTENDING:
Webby
Neumdog
Zeus
NDVikingFan and Family

MAYBE:
SCSGV..5th wedding ann. weekend, so we will see.

Hope to see you there!

singersp
08-30-2011, 12:12 PM
anyone welcome?

All are welcome

Especially the newbs! I promise you'll have a great time and be welcome by everyone.

I had only a few posts as a newb before the home opener in 2005, went to the PP.O. tailgate which was also my 1st tailgate ever & have been a member of the PP.O. family ever since.

jmcdon00
08-30-2011, 03:05 PM
ATTENDING:
Webby
Neumdog
Zeus
NDVikingFan and Family
BH82
jmcdon00

MAYBE:
IBP + few others

Zeus
08-30-2011, 03:29 PM
anyone welcome?

As the others have said, absolutely. On many occasions, we have even welcomed fans of other teams who have made the trek to the Dome to watch a game there for the first time.

Add your name to the list and watch this thread for all of the details on where to find us, what you can bring (if you want to bring anything) and what the PPO tailgate experience is all about.

=Z=

LIVike
08-30-2011, 03:41 PM
ATTENDING:
Webby
Neumdog
Zeus
NDVikingFan and Family
BH82
jmcdon00
LIVike

MAYBE:
IBP + few others

Going to be my first tailgate. I also plan on trying to post more.

NodakPaul
08-30-2011, 06:12 PM
Sadly I wont be there - we have a wedding the night before.

(Or maybe I should say I don't think I will make it... haven't given up on this one yet. ;) )

BloodyHorns82
08-30-2011, 06:14 PM

(Or maybe I should say I don't think I will make it... haven't given up on this one yet. ;) )

Just stay sober at the wedding, make a bed in the back of the vehicle for the wife and hit the open road at 1:00AM when the part starts to die down!

Zeus
08-30-2011, 07:23 PM

Hate to say it, NP, but you sound like Mars.

=Z=

NDVikingFan66
08-30-2011, 07:30 PM

=Z=

Ouch. That hurts.

Zeus
08-30-2011, 07:39 PM

Ouch. That hurts.

Mars skipped a GB home game to go to a wedding. Vikings won that day, too.

=Z=

BloodyHorns82
08-30-2011, 07:41 PM

Ouch. That hurts.

=Z=

In Mars defense...wasn't it his brother's wedding?

jmcdon00
08-30-2011, 07:46 PM

Just stay sober at the wedding, make a bed in the back of the vehicle for the wife and hit the open road at 1:00AM when the part starts to die down!
Sober at a wedding, get serious.
A better idea might be to secretly hire a gorgeous prostitute to seduce the groom, then tip off the bride, causing her to call off the wedding there by freeing you to go to the game.

Marrdro
08-30-2011, 07:53 PM
What kindof defense is that.

Nothing happens on a football day but football my friends. Nothing. B)

I liked our good friend Jmcdon00's idea the best so far....

A better idea might be to secretly hire a gorgeous prostitute to seduce the groom, then tip off the bride, causing her to call off the wedding there by freeing you to go to the game.

shockzilla
08-30-2011, 07:54 PM
Let's get this back on track ;) :P

ATTENDING:
Webby
Neumdog
Zeus
NDVikingFan and Family
BH82
jmcdon00
LIVike
Shock

MAYBE:
IBP + few others

Marrdro
08-30-2011, 07:58 PM

....snicker.....NDVikingFan66, Zeus and NodakPaul started it......:laugh:

Zeus
08-30-2011, 09:40 PM

Ouch. That hurts.

I believe so. And Mars might have been the Best Man. That's still no excuse to miss a Packer game.

=Z=

BloodyHorns82
08-30-2011, 10:47 PM

Ouch. That hurts.

I believe so. And Mars might have been the Best Man. That's still no excuse to miss a Packer game.

=Z=

I'm loving your devotion.

Zeus
08-31-2011, 03:46 PM
ATTENDING:
Webby
Neumdog
Zeus
NDVikingFan and Family
BH82
jmcdon00
LIVike
Shock

MAYBE:
IBP + few others

*bump*

=Z=

Vike4Life
08-31-2011, 06:16 PM
Awesome.. We'll definitely try to make over there. I've been to quite a few games but never get there early enough to wander through the tailgate lots. We decided to stay over night Saturday night so we'll have more time Sunday morning. Where's a good place to get drink at on Saturday night? We're staying close to MOA.

BloodyHorns82
08-31-2011, 08:09 PM
Awesome.. We'll definitely try to make over there. I've been to quite a few games but never get there early enough to wander through the tailgate lots. We decided to stay over night Saturday night so we'll have more time Sunday morning. Where's a good place to get drink at on Saturday night? We're staying close to MOA.

Might be worth taking the light rail into downtown Mpls Saturday night. Not much going on out by MOA other than your typical bar and grill setup. Just be sure to check the train schedule, or plan on taking a cab back to your hotel if you stay out late.

Tailgate starts around 6:00 AM with most people showing up between 8:00 and 10:00. If your coming from out of town I would try to be there by 8-8:30 to take in the whole experience. Tailgating is almost as much fun as the game itself.

FuadFan
09-01-2011, 01:56 AM
ATTENDING:
Webby
Neumdog
Zeus
NDVikingFan and Family
BH82
jmcdon00
LIVike
Shock
Fuadfan + Dad

MAYBE:
IBP + few others

*bump*

=Z=

STCLOUDSAYSGOVIKES
09-01-2011, 02:27 AM
anyone welcome?

All are welcome

Especially the newbs! I promise you'll have a great time and be welcome by everyone.

I had only a few posts as a newb before the home opener in 2005, went to the PP.O. tailgate which was also my 1st tailgate ever & have been a member of the PP.O. family ever since.

Just 3 years ago, steve was a mentor for me. When i joined he welcomed me, and was even gracious enough to offer me a free ticket.

I have felt more then welcome ever since.

As for the tailgate, i try to do what i can financially to help the coordinators pay for food, beverages and tailgating parking pass.

I asked the wife what she thinks about me going, she told me "we'll see". Makes me feel like i'm 13 and asking if i can go to an all nighter at cheep skate. Better then no, i guess.

BloodyHorns82
09-01-2011, 03:42 PM
anyone welcome?

All are welcome

Just 3 years ago, steve was a mentor for me. When i joined he welcomed me, and was even gracious enough to offer me a free ticket.

I have felt more then welcome ever since.

As for the tailgate, i try to do what i can financially to help the coordinators pay for food, beverages and tailgating parking pass.

I asked the wife what she thinks about me going, she told me "we'll see". Makes me feel like i'm 13 and asking if i can go to an all nighter at cheep skate. Better then no, i guess.

Hey at least you had the courtesy to ask her.

NodakPaul
09-01-2011, 04:22 PM

Well, I put the tix on ebay today. If I can't get a decent price for them (at least face) then I am going to do exactly that... (except the wife part - there is no way in hell she would be up to road tripping after a wedding)

Zeus
09-01-2011, 04:44 PM
Well, I put the tix on ebay today. If I can't get a decent price for them (at least face) then I am going to do exactly that... (except the wife part - there is no way in hell she would be up to road tripping after a wedding)

Tell the Missus that if she bucks up and makes the trip, she can get it in the can at the tailgate.

=Z=

BloodyHorns82
09-01-2011, 05:07 PM

Tell the Missus that if she bucks up and makes the trip, she can get it in the can at the tailgate.

=Z=

I doubt it's much difficulty for her to get it in the can from the comfort of her own home, so that bribe may not be all that alluring.

The only advantage I can see at the tailgate is there are several people present (and likely willing) to give it to her in the can.

Thoughts?

Zeus
09-01-2011, 05:19 PM

I doubt it's much difficulty for her to get it in the can from the comfort of her own home, so that bribe may not be all that alluring.

The only advantage I can see at the tailgate is there are several people present (and likely willing) to give it to her in the can.

Thoughts?

You know me - I'm always giving it to people in the can at the PPO tailgates. Hell - that's my preference!

=Z=

NodakPaul
09-01-2011, 07:25 PM

Thoughts?

You know me - I'm always giving it to people in the can at the PPO tailgates. Hell - that's my preference!

=Z=

I shall present her with this hard-to-refuse offer, and we'll see what happens... :)

Vike4Life
09-01-2011, 09:05 PM
Sounds good. thanks

Zeus
09-02-2011, 03:11 PM
ATTENDING:
Webby
Neumdog
Zeus
NDVikingFan and Family
BH82
jmcdon00
LIVike
Shock
Fuadfan + Dad
Vike4Life +1

MAYBE:
IBP + few others

*bump*

=Z=

vikedawg
09-03-2011, 12:06 AM
Hello guys, My name is Brant. I have used this site a lot, mostly to acquire information on the greatest football team in the league, THE VIKINGS! I never really took the time to actually post but I'm going to the Vikings vs Bucs on September 18th with my 2 sons (12 and 11), of course they are crazy Vikings kids! I have seen over the years of using PPO, get togethers like this happen all the time pre game and im a VIKINGS FANATIC, I LOVE THIS TEAM! It would be cool to have a spot to hang out before the game to drink a beer and talk football. I'd love to help out in any way possible, by chipping in on tailgate cost, bring some food of some sort, whatever it may be..... and look, I was a star at training camp lol IM the second one on this cool Vikings video about this year's training camp....here is the link. http://www.startribune.com/video/127170493.html

NDVikingFan66
09-03-2011, 06:49 AM
Hello guys, My name is Brant. I have used this site a lot, mostly to acquire information on the greatest football team in the league, THE VIKINGS! I never really took the time to actually post but I'm going to the Vikings vs Bucs on September 18th with my 2 sons (12 and 11), of course they are crazy Vikings kids! I have seen over the years of using PPO, get togethers like this happen all the time pre game and im a VIKINGS FANATIC, I LOVE THIS TEAM! It would be cool to have a spot to hang out before the game to drink a beer and talk football. I'd love to help out in any way possible, by chipping in on tailgate cost, bring some food of some sort, whatever it may be..... and look, I was a star at training camp lol IM the second one on this cool Vikings video about this year's training camp....here is the link. http://www.startribune.com/video/127170493.html

You are welcome to stop by and join us. About the only thing I can suggest bringing would be beverages. We typically serve up a few brats on a grill. If you have a favorite something or another as a munchie, bring it with.

Hope to see you and the kids there.

NDVikingFan66
09-03-2011, 06:50 AM

....snicker.....NDVikingFan66, Zeus and NodakPaul started it......:laugh:

I dont think I really started anything

vikedawg
09-03-2011, 04:43 PM
Hey, thanks NDVIKING. I'll bring some brats and some buns for the boys and a 6 pack of rootbeer. And a donation for tailgating cost or something. But dad is bringing a flask and a 6 pack of something. SKOL VIKINGS! I love the start of the season, makes me all giddy inside! Makes me get all riled up wooooooo hoooo!

marstc09
09-04-2011, 06:29 PM

=Z=

HA good to see I am not the only one!

marstc09
09-04-2011, 06:30 PM

Ouch. That hurts.

=Z=

Not "A WEDDING", my brothers wedding. How many games did you miss last year? LOL and you live there!

marstc09
09-04-2011, 06:31 PM
What kindof defense is that.

Nothing happens on a football day but football my friends. Nothing. B)

I liked our good friend Jmcdon00's idea the best so far....

It was not on a NFL football day.

marstc09
09-04-2011, 06:34 PM

So now you come down on price. :angry: Didn't I tell you?

marstc09
09-04-2011, 06:35 PM
ATTENDING:
Webby
Neumdog
Zeus
NDVikingFan and Family
BH82
jmcdon00
LIVike
Shock
Fuadfan + Dad
Vike4Life +1
marstc09 and Jocelyn

MAYBE:
IBP + few others

singersp
09-04-2011, 06:35 PM

Thoughts?

=Z=

Funny thing is, it's usually men that you are giving it to in the can. :cheer:

marstc09
09-04-2011, 06:42 PM
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/marstc09/Final_Marshall.jpg

NodakPaul
09-04-2011, 07:19 PM
ATTENDING:
Webby
Neumdog
Zeus
NDVikingFan and Family
BH82
jmcdon00
LIVike
Shock
Fuadfan + Dad
Vike4Life +1
marstc09 and Jocelyn

MAYBE:
IBP + few others
NodakPaul +1

Zeus
09-06-2011, 01:25 PM
ATTENDING:
Webby
Neumdog
Zeus
NDVikingFan and Family
BH82
jmcdon00
LIVike
Shock
Fuadfan + Dad
Vike4Life +1
marstc09 and Jocelyn

MAYBE:
IBP + few others
NodakPaul +1

*bump*

=Z=

jmcdon00
09-06-2011, 03:13 PM
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/marstc09/Final_Marshall.jpgNice work mars.

NodakPaul
09-09-2011, 10:55 PM
ATTENDING:
Webby
Neumdog
Zeus
NDVikingFan and Family
BH82
jmcdon00
LIVike
Shock
Fuadfan + Dad
Vike4Life +1
marstc09 and Jocelyn

MAYBE:
IBP + few others

Sadly taking my name off the list. Was able to get face value + on my tickets, so it looks like I will be doing the wedding thing after all...

Zeus
09-11-2011, 09:48 PM
ATTENDING:
Webby
Neumdog
Zeus
NDVikingFan and Family
BH82
jmcdon00
LIVike
Shock
Fuadfan + Dad
Vike4Life +1
marstc09 and Jocelyn

MAYBE:
IBP + few others

*bump*

Even after today, I'm still pumped for the Home Opener. Pretty sure I'm going to show up before 7am.

=Z=

Webby
09-12-2011, 11:11 AM
Just got a delivery of more Vikings tailgate stuff. Sweet.

Zeus
09-12-2011, 11:38 AM
Just got a delivery of more Vikings tailgate stuff. Sweet.

Awesome! Can't wait!

=Z=

NeumDog
09-12-2011, 10:03 PM
ATTENDING:
Webby
Neumdog
Zeus
NDVikingFan and Family
BH82
jmcdon00
LIVike
Shock
Fuadfan + Dad
Vike4Life +1
marstc09 and Jocelyn

MAYBE:
IBP + few others

This is way too small of a list for the home opener! It better at least double by the end of the week! :)

Zeus
09-12-2011, 10:05 PM
ATTENDING:
Webby
Neumdog
Zeus
NDVikingFan and Family
BH82
jmcdon00
LIVike
Shock
Fuadfan + Dad
Vike4Life +1
marstc09 and Jocelyn

MAYBE:
IBP + few others

This is way too small of a list for the home opener! It better at least double by the end of the week! :)

Holy crap! A Neumdog siting! DAMN!

=Z=

Formo
09-12-2011, 11:28 PM
Holy crap! A Neumdog siting! DAMN!

=Z=

sighting**

Your welcome.

Zeus
09-12-2011, 11:29 PM
sighting**

Your welcome.

Byte me.

=Z=

vikingivan
09-13-2011, 11:49 AM
Vikingivan + 5.

Zeus
09-13-2011, 11:52 AM
ATTENDING:
Webby
Neumdog
Zeus
NDVikingFan and Family
BH82
jmcdon00
LIVike
Shock
Fuadfan + Dad
Vike4Life +1
marstc09 and Jocelyn
Blair59/VikingIvan
Josh Lynch (can't remember his PPO nickname)

MAYBE:
IBP + few others

C'mon! Who else is coming! Where the hell is CountryGirl??

=Z=

shockzilla
09-13-2011, 12:24 PM
Byte me.

=Z=

LMAO Zeus...:D:o:);)

triedandtruevikesfan
09-13-2011, 02:39 PM
ATTENDING:
Webby
Neumdog
Zeus
NDVikingFan and Family
BH82
jmcdon00
LIVike
Shock
Fuadfan + Dad
Vike4Life +1
marstc09 and Jocelyn
Blair59/VikingIvan

MAYBE:
IBP + few others
TNT and peanut, depending on the weather!

NodakPaul
09-14-2011, 06:06 PM
Still wish I was going to be there... first home opener in a LONG time I have missed. :(

On a brighter note, I just confirmed that my company is going to bring a bus load of 50 North Dakotans to the Vikings vs Raiders game in Novermber... :)

STCLOUDSAYSGOVIKES
09-14-2011, 07:41 PM
ATTENDING:
Webby
Neumdog
Zeus
NDVikingFan and Family
BH82
jmcdon00
LIVike
Shock
Fuadfan + Dad
Vike4Life +1
marstc09 and Jocelyn
Blair59/VikingIvan
SCSGV

MAYBE:
IBP + few others

Changed my name from maybe to 'attending' list. SEC. 235 row 19

Webby
09-14-2011, 08:04 PM
Changed my name from maybe to 'attending' list. SEC. 235 row 19

Webby +6
Rod

singersp
09-14-2011, 10:38 PM
ATTENDING:
Webby+6
Rod
Neumdog
Zeus
NDVikingFan and Family
BH82
jmcdon00
LIVike
Shock
Fuadfan + Dad
Vike4Life +1
marstc09 and Jocelyn
Blair59/VikingIvan
SCSGV
Singer+red meat
Mother of Singer's grand daughter AKA Viking Goddess
Father of Singer's grand daughter AKA Shawn

MAYBE:
IBP + few others

Webby
09-15-2011, 03:56 PM
Be sure to join the PPO Tailgating Team (Group) here:

http://www.purplepride.org/group.php?groupid=1

Will be doing some stuff in there later.

Johnson14
09-15-2011, 04:34 PM
ATTENDING:
Webby+6
Rod
Neumdog
Zeus
NDVikingFan and Family
BH82
jmcdon00
LIVike
Shock
Fuadfan + Dad
Vike4Life +1
marstc09 and Jocelyn
Blair59/VikingIvan
SCSGV
Singer+red meat
Johnson14

MAYBE:
IBP + few others

BloodyHorns82
09-15-2011, 05:03 PM
ATTENDING:
Webby+6
Rod
Neumdog
Zeus
NDVikingFan and Family
BH82
jmcdon00
LIVike
Shock
Fuadfan + Dad
Vike4Life +1
marstc09 and Jocelyn
Blair59/VikingIvan
SCSGV
Singer+red meat
Johnson14
Hungover Adam (friend of Jmc and BH82)

MAYBE:
IBP + few others

NDVikingFan66
09-15-2011, 05:55 PM
ATTENDING:
Webby+6
Rod
Neumdog
Zeus
NDVikingFan and Family + some Buc fans I work with (4-5 people)
BH82
jmcdon00
LIVike
Shock
Fuadfan + Dad
Vike4Life +1
marstc09 and Jocelyn
Blair59/VikingIvan
SCSGV
Singer+red meat
Johnson14

MAYBE:
IBP + few others

NodakPaul
09-15-2011, 08:40 PM
FYI to everyone going to the game. With last weekend's taser incident in Jersey, the NFL has mandated better pat downs. Expect the lines to get in to be a bit longer this weekend.

Webby
09-15-2011, 08:43 PM
I'm going to wear a huge codpiece and go through the ladies line by accident.

STCLOUDSAYSGOVIKES
09-15-2011, 08:58 PM
FYI to everyone going to the game. With last weekend's taser incident in Jersey, the NFL has mandated better pat downs. Expect the lines to get in to be a bit longer this weekend.

I like a lot of other people actually make it a point of not wearing a jacket/sweatshirt unless i have to. If i want to make sure i have it for after the game, i take it off right away once inside.
65K people produces a lot of body heat.

It was actually cool at the dallas preseason game, probably because it was preseason, and there were just over 62k fans there, even though it was a 'sellout'.

Johnson14
09-15-2011, 09:06 PM
i'm going to wear a huge codpiece and go through the ladies line by accident.

lmao!! :d

singersp
09-15-2011, 11:05 PM

Do you have a matching codpiece for your sweater vest?

Webby
09-15-2011, 11:23 PM

It was the respectful thing to do.

Zeus
09-16-2011, 07:54 AM
ATTENDING:
Webby+6
Rod
Neumdog
Zeus
BH82
jmcdon00
LIVike
Shock
Fuadfan + Dad
Vike4Life +1
marstc09 and Jocelyn
Blair59/VikingIvan
SCSGV
Singer+red meat
Johnson14

MAYBE:
IBP + few others

*bump*

=Z=

Zeus
09-16-2011, 08:04 AM

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gameon/post/2011/09/nfl-orders-ankles-up-frisks-for-16-million-fans-enterting-stadiums-security-buffalo-bills/1?loc=interstitialskip-I

=Z=

singersp
09-16-2011, 09:08 AM

This one would work nicely..........

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_6GaifMj_qFQ/SLGocPwSb8I/AAAAAAAAAMA/unZjHuZhBQM/s400/Codpiece+003.jpg

Freya
09-16-2011, 11:55 AM
ATTENDING:
Webby+6
Rod
Neumdog
Zeus
BH82
jmcdon00
LIVike
Shock
Fuadfan + Dad
Vike4Life +1
marstc09 and Jocelyn
Blair59/VikingIvan
SCSGV
Singer+red meat
Johnson14
Freya and Anton

MAYBE:
IBP + few others

*bump*

=Z=

NDVikingFan66
09-16-2011, 05:22 PM

And we have our first sweater vest reference of the new NFL season

marstc09
09-16-2011, 07:32 PM
In the airport trying to post on the phone. My flight is late.

Zeus
09-16-2011, 09:58 PM
And we have our first sweater vest reference of the new NFL season

I believe the official name is "Svest".

=Z=

CaptainKirk
09-17-2011, 02:29 PM
ATTENDING:
Webby+6
Rod
Neumdog
Zeus
BH82
jmcdon00
LIVike
Shock
Fuadfan + Dad
Vike4Life +1
marstc09 and Jocelyn
Blair59/VikingIvan
SCSGV
Singer+red meat
Johnson14
Freya and Anton
Captain Kirk (Neumdog's old man)

MAYBE:
IBP + few others

*bump*

=Z=

triedandtruevikesfan
09-17-2011, 02:51 PM
Its supposed to be rainy and cold. We are likely not going to make it.

I'm thinking a pp.o dinner might be in order very soon so that everyone can meet the new member of the family. E, you are the one with the craziest schedule... and Z, I know you have a strict schedule to work with... so maybe you guys can agree on a date and we'll see how many can make it!

singersp
09-17-2011, 08:17 PM
I believe the official name is "Svest".

=Z=

The official name is "Swest" The "W" can be pronounced with a "V" sound as it is in the land of the Vikings.

singersp
09-17-2011, 08:21 PM
ATTENDING:
Webby+6
Rod
Neumdog
Zeus
BH82
jmcdon00
LIVike
Shock
Fuadfan + Dad
Vike4Life +1
marstc09 and Jocelyn
Blair59/VikingIvan
SCSGV
Singer+red meat
Mother of Singer's granddaughter AKA Viking Goddess
Father of Singer's granddaughter AKA Shawn
Johnson14
Freya and Anton
Milayna - Granddaughter of Singer (Yes, grandpa made sure she'll be properly attired)

MAYBE:
IBP + few others

VikingLance
09-17-2011, 10:39 PM
I've never been to a PPO tailgate. I am hoping to get down there early enough to say hi.

Lance

LIVike
09-17-2011, 11:26 PM
Being a poor college student I figured I would atleast donate my time to contribute otherwise I will feel bad just showing up. What time do you guys normally start setup because Ill be there to help with all I can.

Webby
09-17-2011, 11:43 PM
Being a poor college student I figured I would atleast donate my time to contribute otherwise I will feel bad just showing up. What time do you guys normally start setup because Ill be there to help with all I can.

Don't feel bad just showing...just do it! We are setup by 6 AM every morning; people roll in between 8 and 10, sometimes early birds show up at 7. Helping breakdown before everyone goes in is what is really most appreciated....

Pponewb
09-17-2011, 11:49 PM
Assuming the weather's not total crap, I'll swing down and say hi.

LIVike
09-17-2011, 11:51 PM
Don't feel bad just showing...just do it! We are setup by 6 AM every morning; people roll in between 8 and 10, sometimes early birds show up at 7. Helping breakdown before everyone goes in is what is really most appreciated....

I was thinking of showing up before six anyway so Ill help set up and then break down afterwards

singersp
09-18-2011, 06:45 AM

Zeus loves to buy poor college student a beer.

LIVike
09-18-2011, 06:50 AM
Good lol. Im here already so if anyone sees some guy standing around all confused that's me.

ThorSPL
09-18-2011, 09:53 AM
And I am extremely jealous of you all! Enjoy!

Zeus
09-19-2011, 08:25 AM
ATTENDED:
Webby+6
Rod
Neumdog
Zeus
BH82
jmcdon00
LIVike
Shock
Fuadfan + Dad
Vike4Life +1 <==== don't know about this person
marstc09 and Jocelyn
Blair59/VikingIvan
SCSGV
Singer+red meat
Mother of Singer's granddaughter AKA Viking Goddess
Father of Singer's granddaughter AKA Shawn
Johnson14
Freya and Anton
Milayna - Granddaughter of Singer (Yes, grandpa made sure she'll be properly attired)

Was a good tailgate, if a bit soggy at times. Nice to see everyone, crappy that the game turned out the way it did.

SKOL!

=Z=

Johnson14
09-23-2011, 10:01 PM
Was awesome to catch up with you guys at the tailgate, i missed y'all!!.. apologies to those i didnt get to speak to this time.. hopeful that pretty soon I'll be able to attend more than one a year :)