PDA

View Full Version : Bryant McKinnie Training w/ the Williams Sisters

Culpepper_4717
07-26-2011, 08:18 AM
Minnesota Vikings stud Bryant McKinnie is all set for the new NFL season to start -- telling TMZ he's kept himself in tip-top shape during the lockout by training with Venus and Serena Williams!

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/25/minnesota-vikings-bryant-mckinnie-venus-williams-serena-willilams-nfl-lockout-offseason-training-football-tennis/

Purple Floyd
07-26-2011, 01:14 PM
McKinnie -- who's listed at 6'8" and 335 lbs -- tells us his friends Venus and Serena have been putting him through some high-intensity tennis drills at a private facility in Florida to help his balance and footwork.

Bryant -- a Pro Bowl offensive lineman -- says the sisters focused on quick lateral movement ... as well as improving acceleration backwards and forwards from a dead stop.

That can't hurt.

2beersTommy
07-26-2011, 01:42 PM
Id train with them too..If I was lucky, they'd make a Oreo sandwich out of me!! :P

AngloVike
07-26-2011, 02:16 PM
McKinnie -- who's listed at 6'8" and 335 lbs -- tells us his friends Venus and Serena have been putting him through some high-intensity tennis drills at a private facility in Florida to help his balance and footwork.

Bryant -- a Pro Bowl offensive lineman -- says the sisters focused on quick lateral movement ... as well as improving acceleration backwards and forwards from a dead stop.

That'll help fighting the kids off in the queue at Burger King ...

i_bleed_purple
07-26-2011, 02:19 PM

That'll help fighting the kids off in the queue at Burger King ...

he'll probably hit them with those poles they use to line people up.

singersp
07-26-2011, 02:36 PM
It didn't work for Brett last year.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/Packers/18.jpg