PDA

View Full Version : Adrian Peterson Wants to Kiss Halle Berry’s Feet

singersp
07-17-2011, 02:57 PM
Vikings RB Adrian Peterson Says He Wants to Kiss Halle Berry’s Feet

http://www.nflgridirongab.com/2011/07/14/vikings-rb-adrian-peterson-says-he-wants-to-kiss-halle-berrys-feet/

AngloVike
07-17-2011, 07:01 PM
Really AP, you need to raise your ambitions higher ;-)

marshallvike
07-17-2011, 07:31 PM
Really AP, you need to raise your ambitions higher ;-)

You mean like AD wants to eat the corn out of Halle Berry's sh..?

Johnson14
07-17-2011, 10:09 PM
Hmmmmm... ok AP... there is no accounting for taste i guess :dry: :lol:

RK.
07-17-2011, 10:54 PM
What I find interesting is that he has actually made a study of her feet. I never thought of her feet as being one of her best features.

Mr Anderson
07-18-2011, 04:57 AM
I'd imagine there are far worse feet you could choose to kiss.

But there are other parts of Halle Berry I'd be more eager to get to.

AngloVike
07-20-2011, 08:12 PM
I'd imagine there are far worse feet you could choose to kiss.

But there are other parts of Halle Berry I'd be more eager to get to.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Tad7
07-21-2011, 02:38 PM
Always thought Halle Berry was overrated. There's much better unobtainable ass out there lol

i_bleed_purple
07-21-2011, 02:38 PM
Always thought Halle Berry was overrated. There's much better unobtainable ass out there lol

+1 Never really understood the Halle Berry craze.

jmcdon00
07-21-2011, 11:04 PM

Which leads to the obvious question, Are you racist or just gay?
jk
It's likely an age, generation thing, she's 44 years old.

i_bleed_purple
07-22-2011, 12:15 AM

jk

Maybe, but I just think there are far better looking people out there.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't kick her out of my bed, but she wouldn't even crack my top ten.

singersp
07-22-2011, 01:52 AM

jk

Those were the best 44 year old peanuts I ever ate.

Purple Floyd
07-22-2011, 02:35 AM
Maybe she isn't the hottest in the world but remember he was at the ESPY awards and she may have been his favorite of all that were there that night. Personally she is my age and still looks darn fine.

i_bleed_purple
07-22-2011, 02:45 AM
Maybe she isn't the hottest in the world but remember he was at the ESPY awards and she may have been his favorite of all that were there that night. Personally she is my age and still looks darn fine.

Fair enough, my point though, is some people look at her as a goddess, as an easy top-3. When you see "hottest celeb in hollywood" polls, she's always on them, and I just don't see it.

Purple Floyd
07-22-2011, 03:05 AM

Fair enough, my point though, is some people look at her as a goddess, as an easy top-3. When you see "hottest celeb in hollywood" polls, she's always on them, and I just don't see it.

Gotcha.

Here is one that has the top 100 of some person. Interestingly Jolie and Anniston were in the 90's and Lohan was ahead of them lol.

And Yep, Halle is top 6.

http://guyism.com/celebrities/americas-sexiest-actresses-hollywood-celebrities.html/3