PDA

View Full Version : Nap Harris started a thread on KFAN

enlvikeman
03-03-2005, 11:51 PM
Check it out!

SKOL
03-03-2005, 11:59 PM
That's cool. He even put his email address on there (of course asking not to be flooded). We should assign someone to email him on behalf of PP.O and have him give us a shout over here..., how about you enlvikeman?

enlvikeman
03-04-2005, 12:04 AM
sure

hailtocarter
03-04-2005, 12:37 AM
WTF, how come I can't see anything he's written on there except when someone quotes him?! and I didnt see his email address either!!!Any help?

SKOL
03-04-2005, 12:40 AM
He prolly got flooded with emails so deleted his post.

Hustler316
03-04-2005, 12:44 AM
People seem to be skeptical weither or not it was the real Nappy.

hailtocarter
03-04-2005, 12:51 AM
dang

hawaiianvike21
03-04-2005, 03:22 AM
Someone should get a hold of him somehow and bring him here. It would be fun to see what the players think if we were always able to communicate with them.

hawaiianvike21
03-04-2005, 03:32 AM
IT could be all false after seeing a lot of angry fans in there and after awhile he really never posted. but this is what i found.

HarrisNapoleon@yahoo.com

Dont flood him now if this really is him.

Prophet
03-04-2005, 05:40 AM
I have a really good deal on some property in Florida if anyone is interested.

Vikadelic
03-04-2005, 07:30 AM
A couple of my friends in the Bay area said that Harris interacts with his fan base regularly online. He paid for and maintained napoleonharris.com while chatting online regularly with Oakland fans. Many Raiders say they will miss him as he was always online responding to many questions people had.

I would not be surprised one bit if it were really him on KFAN. It seems to fit in with his interactive past.

Mr. Purple
03-04-2005, 07:48 AM
what part of florida? i live in new port richey

Prophet
03-04-2005, 08:01 AM
Too funny, I think I sold you your land.

I was obviously just being sarcastic. I wouldn't be surprised either. I would definitely interact with the fans if I was a sports star, that would be a lot of fun. On the other hand, there are plenty of idiots posing to be famous people, I'm just a little on the skeptical side.

Webby
03-04-2005, 08:51 AM
We went to his official message board and welcomed him on behalf of PP.org a few weeks back.

GQVikesfan
03-04-2005, 09:45 AM
You guys I also saw his post at kfan and decided to email him and he replied! If you guys want a copy of his reply I will be more happy to send you a copy, but he says that he will give this site a visit! I sure hope it is him!

Yahoo! My Yahoo! Mail
Welcome, gqnauticaguy
[Sign Out, My Account]
Mail Home - Mail Tutorials - Help

Mail | Addresses | Calendar | Notepad What's New - Mail Upgrades - Mail Options Check MailCompose Search MailSearch the Web

Best MasterCard
for bad credit

Folders[Add - Edit]
Inbox (1) Draft Sent Bulk[Empty] Trash[Empty]

What's your Credit

Score? See it FREE!

Get unlimited calls to

U.S./Canada

Ghosts caught

on tape, SCARY!
Previous | Next | Back to Messages Printable View - Full Headers
DeleteReplyForwardSpamMove...
This message is not flagged. [ Flag Message - Mark as Unread ]

Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 19:28:54 -0800 (PST)
From: "Napoleon Harris" <harrisnapoleon@yahoo.com> Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: are you the brother of Napoleon Harris?
To: "Marlon" <gqnauticaguy@yahoo.com>

No, it's Nap.
I'll take a look at your site. I have a couple of others to visit first. (here we go again...have to convince the locals that I'm me...)

nobody ever believes me

anyway, home base for now is The Vikings Board
http://s9.invisionfree.com/vikings

I'll post my weekly updates there, and KFAN. I'll take a look at your site too.

NH58

Marlon <gqnauticaguy@yahoo.com> wrote:
If you are, welcome to the Viking site.. actually if you want to go to a hardcore Viking site please visit purplepride.org. My name on there is GQVikesFan. Hope to see you there!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
Yahoo! Netrospective: 100 Moments of the Web __________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

DeleteReplyForwardSpamMove...
Previous | Next | Back to Messages Save Message Text
Check MailCompose Search MailSearch the Web

Copyright © 1994-2005 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Copyright Policy - Guidelines - Ad Feedback
NOTICE: We collect personal information on this site.
To learn more about how we use your information, see our Privacy Policy

jberg987
03-04-2005, 10:09 AM
just looking at that forum he said he would be regularly replying to, and doesnt seem to be mych action there at all.

Prophet
03-04-2005, 10:12 AM
Yeah, he has had a day to develop the site since the official release of the trade. What is he waiting for? What a slacker!

jberg987
03-04-2005, 10:15 AM
I was referring to this site http://s9.invisionfree.com/vikings