PDA

View Full Version : Chat Wrap Adrian Peterson

jargomcfargo
06-14-2011, 10:49 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_/id/27669/chatwrap-adrian-peterson

Scott Terry (Lincoln, NE)

You tied with Chris Johnson in a recent poll of ESPN NFL writers for best offensive player (non-QB) ... that sound about right?

Adrian Peterson (2:33 PM)

No, that doesn't sound right. I'm not cocky at all. But I feel like the work I put in, there are not many guys like me. Johnson is a great player and I have much respect for him but I have been in the league longer and he needs to put in more work to be in the same category. But he is a great player that I love to watch.

HEY
06-14-2011, 11:09 PM
Man, I love Mr. Peterson!

Adrian has never been the cocky type and never will be. I love how he talks with great respect to Chris Johnson (and any other player for that matter), but still shows great confidence in himself without coming off as cocky.

... Because let's be honest folk! it must be hard to not be cocky when you have the skill set and freakish ability of A.D.

Adrian does all the "talk" he needs to do on the field and he's all about pure dedication. That's one of the things that I love about him. The type of players kids should look up to.

Sadly, sometimes I feel that many fans somewhat forgets how lucky we are to have A.D. on our team.

12purplepride28
06-14-2011, 11:21 PM
The only reason he tied with Johnson is because that fat idiot Bill Williamson ranked him at #7. What a douche.