PDA

View Full Version : Interview with Warren Moon

MaxStrauss
06-10-2011, 06:00 PM
Hey Vikings fans,

I thought I should come here and share an interview I had with Hall of Fame QB, Warren Moon. I don't know if any of you know about my site, so I'll also introduce myself.

My name is Max Strauss. I'm a high school student, I'll be entering my senior year next year. I work really hard to interview NFL players and showcase them in a positive light. I really hope you check out the interview! I'll post some others I've done in the next week or so, I just want to be active as I can for this first thread.

http://prointerviews.org/WarrenMoon

Please leave your feedback!

MaxVike
06-11-2011, 01:33 PM
Nicely done kid, thanks for sharing. Keep up the good work, work hard, stay persistent.

I thought the interview was well done, gave Moon the opportunity to share a lot of history/background of what made him a Hall of Famer.

MaxStrauss
06-11-2011, 02:21 PM
That was the goal, thank you so much for your feedback!! :)

12purplepride28
06-13-2011, 08:40 PM
No big deal or anything, but Warren Moon follows me on twitter. Maybe I can introduce everyone to him sometime :P :P

i_bleed_purple
06-13-2011, 08:50 PM
I went to the Minnesota Vikings and it was a great organization, played for Dennis Green who was probably the best coach I ever played for.

Don't hear that every day.

MaxStrauss
06-13-2011, 10:01 PM
I went to the Minnesota Vikings and it was a great organization, played for Dennis Green who was probably the best coach I ever played for.

That's true. Great guy.

MaxStrauss
06-13-2011, 10:01 PM
No big deal or anything, but Warren Moon follows me on twitter. Maybe I can introduce everyone to him sometime :P :P

LOL Nice, why's he following you?

Caine
06-13-2011, 11:15 PM

Because 12purplepride28 took something of his, and he wants it back...

Caine

MaxStrauss
06-14-2011, 06:02 AM

Caine

what'd he take?

Caine
06-14-2011, 08:29 AM

Caine

what'd he take?

His Brett Favre Bobblehead...

http://www.sportsmemorabilia.com/files/cache/983/minnesota-vikings-brett-favre-forever-collectibles-end-zone-edition-bobble-head_98341cd04226219f694ca7d43c47e18f.jpg

12purplepride28 was going to give it to Marrdro for his birthday...

You remember Marrdro...

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/gn9ai_fnmgY/0.jpg

That's him giving advice to his favorite head coach....

:whistle:

Caine

jargomcfargo
06-14-2011, 05:41 PM

That's true. Great guy.

Great guy! Really?

Did you do any background check on Mr. Moon?

A google search linking his name to out of court settlement and batters wife will give you some incite as to what a great guy he is.

Other than the ice cream question, I thought it was a good interview about a very good player.

But great guy? Not in my opinion.