PDA

View Full Version : New to Sight

Schleppy
03-03-2005, 07:39 AM
:salute: Skol fellow Viking fans. I'm a regular on the Valhalla message board and really like coming over here to read post. So I thought I would join in and converse. I am a 40 year old husband and Dad of two wonderful kids. (My son plays hockey on the mite level , my daughter is gifted with a singing voice and piano) VERY PROUD of them. I have been a Viking fan since third grade. I live in an area we call the U.P. of Michigan.(surrouded by packer vermin). I am a fan of the Tigers, Pistons,Redwings and the Wildcats of Northern Michigan. Michigan sports teams in general. But my first LOVE is the VIKINGS. The only team I haven't enjoyed a Championship with. So it will be great when they do.
NOTES of recent transactions:
Moss- Love this guy, but it time to part ways unfortunately.
Nap-Think he will be an asset.
Pat-Definate upgrade for our line and will make Nap and Co. better.
Pierce- Damn you Red...
FA"S- Hope we sign two more defensive players and trade for Boldin.
Thanks for letting me be part of PP. skol :cheers:

AngloVike
03-03-2005, 08:32 AM
Welcome to the board Schleppy, pity you living in area of packer fans but there's plenty on here that are in the same position- so you'll get plenty of sympathy from them.

Sure Ultra will be along shortly with your free beer - enjoy !

cajunvike
03-03-2005, 12:37 PM
"Schleppy" wrote:

:salute: Skol fellow Viking fans. I'm a regular on the Valhalla message board and really like coming over here to read post. So I thought I would join in and converse. I am a 40 year old husband and Dad of two wonderful kids. (My son plays hockey on the mite level , my daughter is gifted with a singing voice and piano) VERY PROUD of them. I have been a Viking fan since third grade. I live in an area we call the U.P. of Michigan.(surrouded by packer vermin). I am a fan of the Tigers, Pistons,Redwings and the Wildcats of Northern Michigan. Michigan sports teams in general. But my first LOVE is the VIKINGS. The only team I haven't enjoyed a Championship with. So it will be great when they do.
NOTES of recent transactions:
Moss- Love this guy, but it time to part ways unfortunately.
Nap-Think he will be an asset.
Pat-Definate upgrade for our line and will make Nap and Co. better.
Pierce- gol 'darnit you Red...
FA"S- Hope we sign two more defensive players and trade for Boldin.
Thanks for letting me be part of PP. skol :cheers:

From a fellow 40-year old...welcome aboard!

Schleppy
03-03-2005, 01:07 PM
Thanks guys, hope I can add something new to an already awesome sight. skol

ultravikingfan
03-03-2005, 01:38 PM
Welcome fellow brother! Props to you for including the great info about your kids! :salute:

We have a lot of U.P. vermin in where I work, all Packer thugs!

Enjoy the site and I look forward to reading your takes!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/16Skol235-32.jpg

VKG4LFE
03-03-2005, 03:57 PM
Welcome aboard! I feel your pain, being in the prescence of packer fans!!!