PDA

View Full Version : December 26th Vikings-Eagles Game on NBC at 7:20

Marrdro
12-13-2010, 08:29 PM
Iím sure this decision has nothing to do with the fact that Brett Favre could be playing his second-to-last game ever that night in Philly against MVP candidate Michael Vick.

December 26th Vikings-Eagles Game Now on NBC at 7:20 (http://thevikingage.com/2010/12/13/december-26th-vikings-eagles-game-now-on-nbc-at-720/)
Marrdro: Hey Mr. Zinski, normally I like your stuff, and am in no way trying to discount your assement, however, we have a cat on here called the Infidel who says that there is no way the Noodle plays this weekend even though most of the pundints are still saying he might go.

My question is, why would the NFL do this if they knew the severity of the injury. Most are say 4-6 weeks to get 100%.

Mr Zinski: I am sure you above all people Marrdro know what lengths the Noodle will go to not only keep his streak but try to pad his stats by playing as much as he can.

In short, if he can go he will go regardless of what the Infidel thinks.

On a side note, have you asked the Infidel if he has had his eye prescription updated?

Marrdro: Thanks Dan. Truth of the matter is, I don't know about his eyes but several today have asked the same thing when I asked them the question.

Again, thanks.

Infidel
12-13-2010, 10:07 PM
Marrdro said:

we have a cat on here called the Infidel who says that there is no way the Noodle plays this weekend even though most of the pundints are still saying he might go.

Fact is......Infidel knows more than the pundits about this issue because Infidel has played football and Infidel has had a similar shoulder injury.

Infidel knew a week ago what the pundits are just starting to figure out today.

Anyway, the pundits are usually full of shit, so this is no big deal.

i_bleed_purple
12-13-2010, 10:25 PM
god why does everything have to become a favre pissing match.

The game time has moved.

Good for me, I'll be on a boat in the Caribbian, so maybe I'll be able to catch the game now.

STCLOUDSAYSGOVIKES
12-13-2010, 10:49 PM
Marrdro said:

we have a cat on here called the Infidel who says that there is no way the Noodle plays this weekend even though most of the pundints are still saying he might go.

Fact is......Infidel knows more than the pundits about this issue because Infidel has played football and Infidel has had a similar shoulder injury.

Infidel knew a week ago what the pundits are just starting to figure out today.

Anyway, the pundits are usually full of shit, so this is no big deal.

Since you're able to predict the future, would you mind sharing wednesday's lottery numbers. When i win, maybe i'll throw you a few bills.

While you're at it, the NBA, NHL and NFL winners would be great too.

Thanks

Infidel
12-14-2010, 12:33 AM
Like I said, the pundits are usually full of shit, so this is no big deal.

I'm just surprised nobody else was with me all week on this.

marstc09
12-14-2010, 01:27 AM
[quote]
Marrdro: Hey Mr. Zinski, normally I like your stuff, and am in no way trying to discount your assement, however, we have a cat on here called the Infidel who says that there is no way the Noodle plays this weekend even though most of the pundints are still saying he might go.

Mr Zinski: I am sure you above all people Marrdro know what lengths the Noodle will go to not only keep his streak but try to pad his stats by playing as much as he can.

http://www.mundoimg.com/imagenes/divertidas/179408_mundoimg_wylde_owned-41407.jpg

Infidel
12-14-2010, 02:58 AM
Yes....my vision turned out to be far better than Marrdro's vision.

But we all knew that.

Didn't we?

:D

Traveling_Vike
12-14-2010, 03:01 AM
Maybe I'm missing something, but it doesn't mention anything about the streak in this article, only that Favre, if he plays, would be in his second to last game ever, which is correct if he plays in THAT GAME.

And of course, the following one vs. the Lions, but that's not really germane to the point. It doesn't matter if he plays at all between now and then.

Infidel
12-14-2010, 03:03 AM
You're not missing anything.

Marrdro's posts have never made much sense....this is just another in a long list.