PDA

View Full Version : NodakPaul on Game On!

shockzilla
11-14-2010, 10:58 AM
Hey Paul, I was watching this week's episode, and they showed your interview from the tailgate - congrats, you're famous!!!

ultravikingfan
11-14-2010, 12:46 PM
Way to represent NDP!

Purple Floyd
11-14-2010, 02:34 PM
how many jello shots did that cost him?

way to go paul

singersp
11-14-2010, 04:10 PM
Congratulations NP!

Anyone have a link to the interview?

shockzilla
11-14-2010, 05:11 PM
singersp wrote:

Congratulations NP!

Anyone have a link to the interview?

We'll have one soon.

Zeus
11-15-2010, 08:21 AM
shockzilla wrote:

Hey Paul, I was watching this week's episode, and they showed your interview from the tailgate - congrats, you're famous!!!

I'll take a small part of credit for that. Rod came rolling into the tailgate late, came over to me and asked me who should he get on camera (this was before the Arizona game) I steered him to SnoBum and Nodak.

Knew one of those two would come up with a great quote!

=Z=

Marrdro
11-15-2010, 09:03 AM
Link.......Please......

On a side note, how many PPO'rs scan the crowd looking for some of the local PPO'rs sitting at the game.

Saw Webby once.

Zeus
11-15-2010, 09:54 AM
Marrdro wrote:

Link.......Please......

On a side note, how many PPO'rs scan the crowd looking for some of the local PPO'rs sitting at the game.

Saw Webby once.

TV cameras rarely show people sitting in the upper decks, so you'll never see me.

=Z=

AngloVike
11-15-2010, 09:56 AM
Marrdro wrote:

Link.......Please......

Saw Webby once.

and you missing seeing me or Johnson14 in the crowds as well... we're the ones wearing bowler hats :laugh:

Marrdro
11-15-2010, 10:25 AM
AngloVike wrote:

Marrdro wrote:

Link.......Please......

Saw Webby once.

and you missing seeing me or Johnson14 in the crowds as well... we're the ones wearing bowler hats :laugh:
I would have had to meet you once so that I can/could recognize you my friend.

One day. I will meet the both of yasssss. ;)

Marrdro
11-15-2010, 10:26 AM
Zeus wrote:

Marrdro wrote:

Link.......Please......

Saw Webby once.

TV cameras rarely show people sitting in the upper decks, so you'll never see me.

=Z=
LOL, I hear ya my friend. You've seen the tickets my poor ass buys.....No TV appearances for me either. ;)

AngloVike
11-15-2010, 01:58 PM
Marrdro wrote:

Zeus wrote:

Marrdro wrote:

Link.......Please......

Saw Webby once.

=Z=
LOL, I hear ya my friend. You've seen the tickets my poor ass buys.....No TV appearances for me either. ;)

and think how much time and effort you'll both be saving the makeup people by not requiring their services.

Johnson14
11-16-2010, 05:57 AM
AngloVike wrote:

Marrdro wrote:

Link.......Please......

Saw Webby once.

LMAO!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: