PDA

View Full Version : moss post game presser kissing pats ass?

Rickles
10-31-2010, 07:42 PM
said he tried to tell the coaches how to win and they apparently ignored him but admitted today he was right??

wtf is wrong with this dude? keeps talking about how special new england is...

Rickles
10-31-2010, 07:44 PM
finished with a shout out to the pats - 'i love you guys and i miss you...i'm out'

classy dude.

marstc09
10-31-2010, 07:45 PM
He is just stating how dumb our coaches are. Can you blame him? He is just speaking the truth.

Culpepper_4717
10-31-2010, 07:46 PM
I don't think you understand Randy.

KrackerJack
10-31-2010, 07:50 PM
He's giving credit where it's due. I think it's clear that he wishes he was still a Patriot at this point... He made it very clear that our coaches lost us this game.

Fire Childress.

Purple Floyd
10-31-2010, 08:01 PM
marstc09 wrote:

He is just stating how dumb our coaches are. Can you blame him? He is just speaking the truth.

Well, I guess there goes one guys theory about things being great because no players are speaking out huh?

marstc09
10-31-2010, 08:04 PM
Purple Floyd wrote:

marstc09 wrote:

Well, I guess there goes one guys theory about things being great because no players are speaking out huh?

You my friend get the post of the week.

Purple Floyd
10-31-2010, 08:07 PM
marstc09 wrote:

Purple Floyd wrote:

marstc09 wrote:

It is just sad that we need to get to this point. I guess maybe it is always darkest before the dawn.

lovesmesomevikes
10-31-2010, 08:09 PM
I thought his presser was great!!.....partially cause he is the only person I can ever hear, seriously Chili get Wilfy's dick out of your mouth so we can hear. I also love the fact that he called out the coaches, you can throw them under the bus and I will keep driving over them as far as I am concerned.

Ultimately I think Moss was more pissed that this entire week everyone was 100% focused on Favre instead of his "homecoming", but whatever his reasoning I loved it!!!!

dtbrehm
10-31-2010, 08:27 PM
I missed the post game conferences, are they online anywhere?

Erinnn
10-31-2010, 08:30 PM
transcript (http://1500espn.com/sportswire/Randy_Moss_rambling_Patriots_love_fest_the_complete_transcript103110)

I'm sure the audio will be up shortly somewhere. I'm thinking of making some portion of this my new ringtone.

Mr Anderson
10-31-2010, 08:55 PM
He's speaking his mind again. It's gotten him into trouble in the past, but I don't think he cares. It seems like he was taking his chance to talk to the New England press again, something he really didn't get to do after the trade.

And for the record, almost everything he said was correct.

Childress is a dipshit. Belichick is an incredible coach.

And before people start saying he's quit on us and what not he said this too(the one thing I disagree with)

when I got drafted by Minnesota (in 1998), and I think I said this a couple weeks ago, I felt obligated to try to bring a Super Bowl to Minnesota. And this season's still not over.

Erinnn
10-31-2010, 08:56 PM
Video is up (http://www.vikings.com/media-vault/videos/Moss-Presser---1031/85dec7bd-eaad-45f8-a5c3-81600476a843)

scottishvike
10-31-2010, 09:21 PM
I'd rather hear someone being honest rather than saying some BS that they know they are supposed to say. Respect to Randy for being a real person not some clone.

BadlandsVikings
10-31-2010, 09:23 PM
He came from a winning team to a team that is coached by a moron, anyone in his shoes would do the same thing

Infidel
10-31-2010, 09:25 PM
Sounds like he's retiring.

jrjohn
10-31-2010, 09:58 PM
You can just see how sorry he is for leaving New England.

singersp
10-31-2010, 10:10 PM
BadlandsVikings wrote:

He came from a winning team to a team that is coached by a moron, anyone in his shoes would do the same thing

WOW!

Calling Childress a moron is an insult to morons everywhere.

DiehardVikesFan
11-01-2010, 02:18 AM
Okay, most on this site agree Childress is a moron. But how does calling out the coaching staff in a press conference help us?

Seems like a lot of people are saying the guy is just speaking the truth, but so far every team he has been on has had enough of him. Including the team whose ass he is kissing. Maybe there is something to that.

purplejokr
11-01-2010, 03:10 AM
I really don't think it helps or hurts anything but I have no problem with anything that Moss said. In fact, I agree with him wholeheartedly when he said that he didn't know why they didn't take the FG at the end of the half.

This team has struggled the entire year, they are on the road, they need a W BAD, so Childress decides to go for the TD on 4th down?

I completely disagree with that call. Take the 3 points and a lead into halftime.

Brewtal
11-01-2010, 03:17 AM
DiehardVikesFan wrote:

Okay, most on this site agree Childress is a moron. But how does calling out the coaching staff in a press conference help us?

Seems like a lot of people are saying the guy is just speaking the truth, but so far every team he has been on has had enough of him. Including the team whose ass he is kissing. Maybe there is something to that.

Child Ass likes to call out his players to the press. So I like Randy's style. Fuck Child Ass, if the ownership won't sack his ass the team needs to step up and do it.

Minniman
11-01-2010, 11:02 AM
In the live game chat, I stated that Randy Moss will not sign with the Vikings in the offseason. Why would he sign here with the Childress/Bevell offense that Favre basically had to break last season to get anything done.

The Vikings have misused Moss since he has been here, and the passing gameplan is horrible.

Why did the Vikings give Moss a no-franchise clause for nothing? The team may need that leverage to get a draft pick back when Moss leaves after the season has ended.

jargomcfargo
11-01-2010, 11:36 AM
marstc09 wrote:

Purple Floyd wrote:

marstc09 wrote:

And the prize for post of the week is what?
A day with Childress and Bevell?

Just as well cut Moss when Rice comes back. They don't know how to use Randy for anything more than opening up the middle for Harvin.

Randy had dreams of connections and bombs from Favre that would remind him of the old days in Minnesota.
Instead he got Childress.I don't blame him if he's disappointed.

Infidel
11-01-2010, 11:36 AM
In the live game chat, I stated that Randy Moss will not sign with the Vikings in the offseason. Why would he sign here with the Childress/Bevell offense that Favre basically had to break last season to get anything done.

Exactly.

Childress continues to destroy everything in sight.

jrjohn
11-01-2010, 12:18 PM
Infidel wrote:

Exactly.

Childress continues to destroy everything in sight.

Congratulations.

You just won dumbest, most out of touch, most thoughtless, most ridiculous post of the week honors.....and it's only Monday!!!

ndnorseman
11-01-2010, 01:16 PM
Erinnn wrote:

Video is up (http://www.vikings.com/media-vault/videos/Moss-Presser---1031/85dec7bd-eaad-45f8-a5c3-81600476a843)

This is why Moss is one of my favorite players. He doesn't get up to the podium and read from a pre-selected script, and give us the same old rhetoric we've heard a thousand times over. He speaks from his heart and doesn't beat around the bush...even if it's something that might hurt to hear.

It didn't make me feel good to have Randy, who got us all excited when we heard he was coming back home, talk about how great the OTHER team was, and how he misses them. However, I don't hold any resentment for him doing it. To me, that falls on Childress. One of the BEST receivers in the League decides to come over to your team, and the week you're going to play his old team, he's giving you advice on their tendencies...and you all but leave him OUT of the playcalling, and ignore him...then admit it AFTER the loss?

No, I don't begrudge Randy one little bit for being frustrated and speaking his mind.

JMO

Caine
11-01-2010, 01:23 PM
ndnorseman wrote:

Erinnn wrote:

This is why Moss is one of my favorite players. He doesn't get up to the podium and read from a pre-selected script, and give us the same old rhetoric we've heard a thousand times over. He speaks from his heart and doesn't beat around the bush...even if it's something that might hurt to hear.

It didn't make me feel good to have Randy, who got us all excited when we heard he was coming back home, talk about how great the OTHER team was, and how he misses them. However, I don't hold any resentment for him doing it. To me, that falls on Childress. One of the BEST receivers in the League decides to come over to your team, and the week you're going to play his old team, he's giving you advice on their tendencies...and you all but leave him OUT of the playcalling, and ignore him...then admit it AFTER the loss?

No, I don't begrudge Randy one little bit for being frustrated and speaking his mind.

JMO

I agree. Randy has now had a few weeks to compare Chiller and Belicheck...guess which one I'm guessing he prefers?!?!?!?

I think we've drastically underperformed - on both sides of the ball - and I can't blame Moss for saluting his former team...especially since they know how to WIN.

Caine