PDA

View Full Version : Randy Moss - "One Clap"



singersp
10-31-2010, 12:52 PM
This was aired on NFL Countdown today.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmJcUlrkMNg

NeoVikesTX
10-31-2010, 01:59 PM
Cool vid, man I love Randy Moss!

snowinapril
10-31-2010, 02:22 PM
"Back Home"

I am not trying to be a "Moss apologist" but I feel bad that we can't get the ball to him more. I want to see the Moss of old, not sure we will in this offense?

He has truly been a decoy!

singersp
10-31-2010, 10:12 PM
snowinapril wrote:

"Back Home"

I am not trying to be a "Moss apologist" but I feel bad that we can't get the ball to him more. I want to see the Moss of old, not sure we will in this offense?

He has truly been a decoy!

Not in Childress' version of it.

Sajid28
11-01-2010, 01:40 AM
singersp wrote:

snowinapril wrote:

"Back Home"

I am not trying to be a "Moss apologist" but I feel bad that we can't get the ball to him more. I want to see the Moss of old, not sure we will in this offense?

He has truly been a decoy!

Not in Childress' version of it.

LOL +1 singer.. awesome vid!

Zeus
11-01-2010, 10:42 AM
NeoVikesTX wrote:

Cool vid, man I love Randy Moss!

Yeah, that was awesome the way he didn't even try to catch the pass where he was interfered with.

=Z=

12purplepride28
11-01-2010, 10:47 AM
Zeus wrote:

NeoVikesTX wrote:

Cool vid, man I love Randy Moss!

Yeah, that was awesome the way he didn't even try to catch the pass where he was interfered with.

=Z=

God that pissed me off so much. I was screaming for him to just extend his damn arms

Infidel
11-01-2010, 10:48 AM
When Randy is in "pout mode" he's gonna do the opposite of what they want him to do--always.

So.....he feels like the coaches have been disrespecting his royal self.

So, all of a sudden.....the grown-up Randy is gone and the sullen, pouty Randy appears.

He needs special handling, that's for sure.

Mr Anderson
11-01-2010, 10:50 AM
Zeus wrote:

NeoVikesTX wrote:

Cool vid, man I love Randy Moss!

Yeah, that was awesome the way he didn't even try to catch the pass where he was interfered with.

=Z=
He lost it.

It bounced away from him, he took his head off of it, and then it came back close to him while he was getting his balance.

Here's an experiment:
Sit under a table in your house and have one of your kids drop a ball off(without warning) and see if you can catch it before it hits the ground.

It's impossible to do.

Moss knows his limits, just like the pass over his head to end the GB game, it was an impossible play to make. Had he tracked the ball the entire way he could have caught it, but he also might have fallen over, completely ruining any chance he had on it. Priority 1 was staying on his feet.

Infidel
11-01-2010, 10:55 AM
Naw.....

He just said, "Oh.....that would take too much effort for my royal self to get to that ball.....it's beneath my dignity to chase it. I'm too cool."

Zeus
11-01-2010, 10:57 AM
Mr Anderson wrote:

Zeus wrote:

NeoVikesTX wrote:

Cool vid, man I love Randy Moss!

Yeah, that was awesome the way he didn't even try to catch the pass where he was interfered with.

He lost it.

It bounced away from him, he took his head off of it, and then it came back close to him while he was getting his balance.

Here's an experiment:
Sit under a table in your house and have one of your kids drop a ball off(without warning) and see if you can catch it before it hits the ground.

It's impossible to do.

Moss knows his limits, just like the pass over his head to end the GB game, it was an impossible play to make. Had he tracked the ball the entire way he could have caught it, but he also might have fallen over, completely ruining any chance he had on it. Priority 1 was staying on his feet.

Sure.

=Z=

BleedinPandG
11-01-2010, 11:07 AM
Moss has looked like crap all year IMO. He dropped a TD pass while a Pat... dropped the one for the Vikings... balls that hit his fingers that he used to always catch. He just doesn't seem to have the ball skills or the desire to go get it he once did.

Beyond that, his effort hasn't been there. Sure, he has been double teamed... but he can help his team a TON while being double teamed by pulling that safety even deeper. Instead he trots off the line queing the safety that he can attack the box versus going deeper and to the side to cover Moss over the top. He seems to be doing his same "I play when I wanna play" thing out there. Very disappointing.

NDVikingFan66
11-01-2010, 11:07 AM
Agreed.....I was not impressed. I know that it may have still been a difficult play, but we have seen him make some amazing plays over the years. I was not happy, but by the same token know I could not make the play.

As for the comment about him not knowing where the ball was, he would have to have a pretty good idea. Not every ball in the NFL is thrown dead on target. Sometimes a receiver has to adjust.

I just wish he would have appeared to have put some effort into catching the ball, and maybe less into demonstrating the interference.

This team has to take a deep look at itself, and figure out where they stand. We are not playing to anywhere near expectations. We are making physical and mental mistakes, and they are costing us games.

Infidel
11-01-2010, 11:18 AM
The coaches and the League have pissed Moss off.

Will the sullen and pouty Randy stay with us or will the grown-up Randy take over?

Only Randy knows.

Whatever, we are far better off with Randy.....note how open Percy has been.....

Childress is EXACTLY the wrong coach for Moss--EXACTLY the wrong coach.

Childress can't give anybody respect and Moss needs respect.

Favre and Childress are getting more hostile. Moss has clearly taken on Childress as enemy number one.

I smell trouble.......for Childress.

jrjohn
11-01-2010, 12:20 PM
Infidel wrote:

The coaches and the League have pissed Moss off.

Will the sullen and pouty Randy stay with us or will the grown-up Randy take over?

Only Randy knows.

Whatever, we are far better off with Randy.....note how open Percy has been.....

Childress is EXACTLY the wrong coach for Moss--EXACTLY the wrong coach.

Childress can't give anybody respect and Moss needs respect.

Favre and Childress are getting more hostile. Moss has clearly taken on Childress as enemy number one.

I smell trouble.......for Childress.

Congratulations.

You just won dumbest, most out of touch, most thoughtless, most ridiculous post of the week honors.....and it's only Monday!!!

jargomcfargo
11-01-2010, 12:48 PM
jrjohn wrote:

Infidel wrote:

The coaches and the League have pissed Moss off.

Will the sullen and pouty Randy stay with us or will the grown-up Randy take over?

Only Randy knows.

Whatever, we are far better off with Randy.....note how open Percy has been.....

Childress is EXACTLY the wrong coach for Moss--EXACTLY the wrong coach.

Childress can't give anybody respect and Moss needs respect.

Favre and Childress are getting more hostile. Moss has clearly taken on Childress as enemy number one.

I smell trouble.......for Childress.

Congratulations.

You just won dumbest, most out of touch, most thoughtless, most ridiculous post of the week honors.....and it's only Monday!!!

What are you, 12 years old? Knock it off.
We know he dinged you first.
Ok to post a response in that thread, we don't blame you.
But don't post it in every thread on the board.

jrjohn
11-01-2010, 01:26 PM
I think he got the message, anyway he likes to win, so he won with the most votes.

jargomcfargo
11-01-2010, 03:13 PM
jrjohn wrote:

I think he got the message, anyway he likes to win, so he won with the most votes.

ok. See where you are coming from.
Carry on.