PDA

View Full Version : Bevell not easing Moss into things

Marrdro
10-08-2010, 02:16 PM
Bevell not easing Moss into things (http://www.startribune.com/sports/vikings/blogs/104578459.html)

I'm confused. Bevs drawing things up??????? I thought he was just the Chillers whipping boy.... :huh:

Purple Floyd
10-08-2010, 02:33 PM
Part of the agreement they made with Brett was that childress had to leave them alone to run the offense. :silly:

Purple Floyd
10-08-2010, 02:43 PM
So will Moss be the #1 WR? :woohoo:

magicci
10-08-2010, 03:14 PM
Purple Floyd wrote:

No doubt about it!

AngloVike
10-08-2010, 03:37 PM
Marrdro wrote:

Bevell not easing Moss into things (http://www.startribune.com/sports/vikings/blogs/104578459.html)

I'm confused. Bevs drawing things up??????? I thought he was just the Chillers whipping boy.... :huh:

listen Chilly couldn't whip up an egg nog for Thanksgiving.. :P

Bevell said Moss might need to rely on Brett Favre and the players around him at times for help on his assignments.

How hard is it to say " Run Randy Run " ... :laugh:

tastywaves
10-08-2010, 03:46 PM
Purple Floyd wrote:

Don't think you'll get it from him PF.

BloodyHorns82
10-08-2010, 05:16 PM
Marrdro wrote:

Can't believe this crap Marr...it was written up by the local hacks. :silly:

Purple Floyd
10-08-2010, 08:03 PM
tastywaves wrote:

Purple Floyd wrote:

Don't think you'll get it from him PF.

You know I HAD to throw it our there though :evil:

RK.
10-08-2010, 11:00 PM
When asked about the Moss trade a few days ago Chiller said he didn't know anything about it as he was busy watching Jets film. I thought that was a telling comment on his offensive input. Seems he is concentrating on the D now and is pretty hands off when it comes to offense. Thank gawd because his play calling sucked big time.

vikinggreg
10-08-2010, 11:11 PM
RK. wrote:

When asked about the Moss trade a few days ago Chiller said he didn't know anything about it as he was busy watching Jets film. I thought that was a telling comment on his offensive input. Seems he is concentrating on the D now and is pretty hands off when it comes to offense. Thank gawd because his play calling sucked big time.

This my explain the lack of sacks now :huh:

Purple Floyd
10-09-2010, 09:22 AM
vikinggreg wrote:

RK. wrote:

Good point. maybe Wilf should restrict him to watching Benny Hill reruns during the season :woohoo:

NordicNed
10-09-2010, 09:42 AM
Purple Floyd wrote:

vikinggreg wrote:

RK. wrote:

Good point. maybe Wilf should restrict him to watching Benny Hill reruns during the season :woohoo:

LMAO Purple Floyd, but I was thinking more of " Hogans Hero's" re-runs....hahhaahha

Purple Floyd
10-09-2010, 07:12 PM
NordicNed wrote:

Purple Floyd wrote:

vikinggreg wrote:

RK. wrote:

LMAO Purple Floyd, but I was thinking more of " Hogans Hero's" re-runs....hahhaahha

Yeah, that works too lol.