PDA

View Full Version : Randy in New Viking's Uniform

petersenkyle1167
10-07-2010, 01:57 AM
Does anyone have a pictured, photo-shopped or otherwise, of Randy in the new threads?

hav0x
10-07-2010, 02:05 AM
I'm sure if you wait until practice tomorrow there will be plenty of pics.

i_bleed_purple
10-07-2010, 02:07 AM
If you're wanting a game-jersey, I'm sorry to say you're gonna have to wait until monday. FUCK I CAN"T WAIT!@

vike_mike
10-07-2010, 10:51 AM
I already know what he is going to look like. I am interested to see how he is going to take care of business against these teams. When Sydney Rice gets back, these teams better watch out. It is not neccesarily how you start the year, but ultimately how you finish. Ask the Steelers about that. Sydney is going to be fresh come playoff time. It is going to be something to see.

Marrdro
10-07-2010, 01:06 PM
vike_mike wrote:

I already know what he is going to look like. I am interested to see how he is going to take care of business against these teams. When Sydney Rice gets back, these teams better watch out. It is not neccesarily how you start the year, but ultimately how you finish. Ask the Steelers about that. Sydney is going to be fresh come playoff time. It is going to be something to see.
After a post like that, consider yourself bumped up a couple of columsn on at least 3 spreadsheets my friend. :cheer:

Zeus
10-07-2010, 01:24 PM
vike_mike wrote:

IF Sydney Rice comes back. Not looking good right now.

=Z=

TARKenton
10-07-2010, 01:53 PM
http://www.vikings.com/media-vault/photo-gallery/Moss-First-Practice---107/77ea63bf-4f67-4a28-bc69-f80ad6b39167

As close as you will get until MNF

Marrdro
10-07-2010, 01:53 PM
Zeus wrote:

vike_mike wrote:

=Z=
Kirwan/Ryan said yesterday that he is on track to be at 100% game shape in 4 weeks if he looses the crutches this week.

i_bleed_purple
10-07-2010, 01:59 PM
Marrdro wrote:

Zeus wrote:

vike_mike wrote:

=Z=
Kirwan/Ryan said yesterday that he is on track to be at 100% game shape in 4 weeks if he looses the crutches this week.

He's still on crutches?!

EJ broke his femur and was off crutches in a couple months. This is not encouraging news.

BloodyHorns82
10-07-2010, 02:05 PM
I've never seen Favre with such a big grin before. Check out the pics of him and Moss playing catch.

NordicNed
10-07-2010, 02:06 PM
i_bleed_purple wrote:

Marrdro wrote:

Zeus wrote:

vike_mike wrote:

=Z=

He's still on crutches?!

EJ broke his femur and was off crutches in a couple months. This is not encouraging news.

I've been saying for the past few days now, wouldn't suprise me one bitt, if Sidney didn't even take the field for the rest of this regular season. Hip injury's can be very painfull and long time healing. I had minor hip surgery, the same time I had my back operated on. My back felt better, way before my hip did. Even today, and that over 3 years now, my hip still bothers me at times. What hip problem Rice has and what surgery he had I'm not sure about, but I've seen simple hip injuries, become carrier ending to athletes....I pray always, he has a complete and resonably timed recovery, even if it meens he comes back next season, 100% healthy and ready to go...But at the same time, it would be fun to see Moss and Rice take the field together.

Zeus
10-07-2010, 02:59 PM
Marrdro wrote:

Zeus wrote:

vike_mike wrote:

The local hacks say something different.

I'll trust them since they are on the ground.

=Z=

midgensa
10-07-2010, 03:12 PM
Everyone take note.

Moss scored a touchdown in his first game at Marshall, his first game with the Vikes, his first game with Oakland and his first game with New England.

He will get in the endzone on Monday night.

Infidel
10-07-2010, 03:46 PM
Nice news conference.

His attitude seems excellent plus.

We'll just have to see how it all comes together Monday night.

I did like what I heard.

BleedinPandG
10-07-2010, 03:52 PM
TARKenton wrote:

http://www.vikings.com/media-vault/photo-gallery/Moss-First-Practice---107/77ea63bf-4f67-4a28-bc69-f80ad6b39167

As close as you will get until MNF

Moss 7 "So you want me to run that way?"

Moss 9 "Can you throw it this far?"

Moss 12 "Hey, you try going deep this time!"

NodakPaul
10-07-2010, 04:45 PM
midgensa wrote:

Everyone take note.

Moss scored a touchdown in his first game at Marshall, his first game with the Vikes, his first game with Oakland and his first game with New England.

And it will be Favre's 500th career TD as well. ;)

Texas Viking
10-07-2010, 08:32 PM
Hereís a little something I put together, click on it for full size. Go Vikes!!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/darkeyes212/vikessb02.jpg

ejmat
10-07-2010, 09:29 PM
Texas Viking wrote:

Hereís a little something I put together, click on it for full size. Go Vikes!!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/darkeyes212/vikessb02.jpg

That's pretty nice but isn't that Aundrae Allison instead of Randy Moss?

Texas Viking
10-07-2010, 09:50 PM
It was jersey number 49 before I shopped it. As per the thread, I wondered what Moss would look like in the new uniforms and just kind of kept going lol

I suppose on Tuesday Iíll have hundreds of Moss pics to choose from.

nativeloveris
10-07-2010, 09:55 PM
This Monday night will be the first time I get to see a live game this season since the 1st game. To top it off seeing Moss, in his rightful colors, will be one of the greatest memories I have for my personal viking history. :woohoo:

nativeloveris
10-07-2010, 09:58 PM
This Monday night will be the first time I get to see a live game this season since the 1st game. To top it off seeing Moss, in his rightful colors, will be one of the greatest memories I have for my personal viking history. :woohoo:

ejmat
10-08-2010, 07:55 AM
Texas Viking wrote:

It was jersey number 49 before I shopped it. As per the thread, I wondered what Moss would look like in the new uniforms and just kind of kept going lol

I suppose on Tuesday Iíll have hundreds of Moss pics to choose from.

LOL. That you will. It's a very cool picture. I just noticed the face wasn't Randy's. LOL. Not too bad for a 43 year old with bad eye sight, huh?

Marrdro
10-08-2010, 10:41 AM
Zeus wrote:

Marrdro wrote:

Zeus wrote:

vike_mike wrote:

=Z=
So enlighten me, what do the local hacks say?

tarkenton10
10-08-2010, 10:52 AM
Marrdro wrote:

vike_mike wrote:

After a post like that, consider yourself bumped up a couple of columsn on at least 3 spreadsheets my friend. :cheer:

How do you get on your spread sheets? :huh:

12purplepride28
10-08-2010, 10:57 AM
nativeloveris wrote:

Damn you man :D You are extremely lucky. I would love to go see that game. Have fun, enjoy the win ;)

Marrdro
10-08-2010, 11:19 AM
tarkenton10 wrote:

Marrdro wrote:

vike_mike wrote:

I've never done anything spreadsheet worthy my friend. You, on the other hand, are on several.

Tippy top of one or two. ;)

VKG4LFE
10-08-2010, 12:02 PM
midgensa wrote:

Everyone take note.

And it will be Favre's 500th too. So glad to have Moss back!

Zeus
10-08-2010, 12:06 PM
Marrdro wrote:

Zeus wrote:

Marrdro wrote:

Zeus wrote:

vike_mike wrote:

That he will be lucky to be back for the last quarter of the season.

=Z=

Marrdro
10-08-2010, 12:56 PM
Zeus wrote:

Marrdro wrote:

Zeus wrote:

Marrdro wrote:

Zeus wrote:

vike_mike wrote:

That he will be lucky to be back for the last quarter of the season.

=Z=
Running two weeks behind then. Damn.

Kirwan/Ryans comment was based on history. Kindof funny that we see guys like Griff/EJ get back sooner than possible from devastating injuries and El Syd is behind schedule.

Go figure huh.

tarkenton10
10-08-2010, 02:49 PM
Marrdro wrote:

tarkenton10 wrote:

Marrdro wrote:

vike_mike wrote:

I've never done anything spreadsheet worthy my friend. You, on the other hand, are on several.

Tippy top of one or two. ;)

You are very modest and wise my Friend (Marrdroese). Very wise indeed! ;)

ndnorseman
10-08-2010, 03:29 PM
12purplepride28 wrote:

nativeloveris wrote:

Damn you man :D You are extremely lucky. I would love to go see that game. Have fun, enjoy the win ;)

Just a quick note..."nativeloveris" is my wife, and she isn't GOING to the game. She's just getting to see a game on TV for the first time since Week 1, as she's had to work through the other ones.

At least I HOPE she isn't going to New York to see the game without me. Hmmmm...LOL

illegalshift
10-08-2010, 09:19 PM
I'm hoping Moss brings the fro back.
http://starcasm.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Randy-Moss_Viking-480x330.jpg

Turboe
10-09-2010, 01:02 AM
illegalshift wrote:

Actually I was kind of hoping that Randy would shave the beard and cut the hair short and kind of roll into MN looking like the young original Randy. The one that no one could stop ever. I know we arent getting that same Moss physically, but it would have been cool.

http://espn.go.com/media/nfl/2001/0221/photo/s_rmoss_i.jpg

As an aside anyone know when we are wearing the throwbacks next? It will be cool to see Randy rocking the old jersey style again on the field.

12purplepride28
10-09-2010, 01:26 AM
ndnorseman wrote:

12purplepride28 wrote:

nativeloveris wrote:

Just a quick note..."nativeloveris" is my wife, and she isn't GOING to the game. She's just getting to see a game on TV for the first time since Week 1, as she's had to work through the other ones.

At least I HOPE she isn't going to New York to see the game without me. Hmmmm...LOL

Ah, got it. My bad :D Guess I got confused. And shouldn't her name be northdakotanloveris? haha. kidding ;)

i_bleed_purple
10-09-2010, 01:27 AM
Turboe wrote:

illegalshift wrote:

Actually I was kind of hoping that Randy would shave the beard and cut the hair short and kind of roll into MN looking like the young original Randy. The one that no one could stop ever. I know we arent getting that same Moss physically, but it would have been cool.

As an aside anyone know when we are wearing the throwbacks next? It will be cool to see Randy rocking the old jersey style again on the field.

I'd imagine we'd wear them for the Packers and/or Bears.

hav0x
10-09-2010, 07:09 AM
Just a little info I've found on the how Rice is progressing. He isn't really ahead of behind schedule, he is off crutches Monday after he visits the doc who did the surgery. He has also said that he doesn't really need the crutches to walk, they are more of an extra precaution so that he doesn't over stress his hip.

He has a blog up on his website, which says after he gets off the crutches Monday that he will be good to go for full-on working out to get his strength and speed back.

I'm not sure where anyone is hearing that he is behind schedule. He will be back by game 8, if not sooner.

HEY
10-09-2010, 09:30 AM
Turboe wrote:

I'm with Turboe on this one! The Afro is cool, but he looks more like a slouch with much hair. Especially with his current beard. It makes him look like a bum.
Just a thought.

MaxVike
10-09-2010, 10:01 AM
HEY wrote:

Turboe wrote:

I'm with Turboe on this one! The Afro is cool, but he looks more like a slouch with much hair. Especially with his current beard. It makes him look like a bum.
Just a thought.

Or, a slouch :ohmy:

Infidel
10-09-2010, 11:36 AM
Screw the dress code!!!!!

I want TDs!!!!!