PDA

View Full Version : 4th Preseason game: Did you watch?

Webby
09-02-2010, 08:27 PM
Cmon, now, fess up.

I didnt go to the game and watched from home.

Maybe 18 game season is better with fewer preseason. This didn't interest me a bit this year.

gregair13
09-02-2010, 09:36 PM
I will be watching once NFLn replays it.

Zeus
09-02-2010, 09:39 PM
Webby wrote:

Cmon, now, fess up.

Maybe 18 game season is better with fewer preseason. This didn't interest me a bit this year.

I gave my ticket to a guy from work. I've been watching on and off from home.

=Z=

Webby
09-02-2010, 09:41 PM
Zeus wrote:

Webby wrote:

Cmon, now, fess up.

=Z=

On and off? Shit, I figured you would be glued.

Zeus
09-02-2010, 09:43 PM
Webby wrote:

Zeus wrote:

Webby wrote:

Cmon, now, fess up.

On and off? Shit, I figured you would be glued.

I've watched most of the 2nd half, but I had to miss most of the 2nd quarter while I gave Nicky his bath and put him to bed.

=Z=

marstc09
09-02-2010, 10:21 PM
I watched online and thought it was a great game. I love the bubble players trying to make an impact.

ThorSPL
09-02-2010, 10:46 PM
I watched most of it; had to miss the first quarter while driving.... I do like seeing guys who really care try to make a team, but it was still somewhat disinteresting....

bbqplatypus318
09-03-2010, 12:35 AM
I watched it with my Brazilian roommate who's just getting into football. I explained some of the intricacies of the game, and also how the preseason really doesn't matter except for the "bubble" players. During halftime, the conversation turned to relegation vs. drafting.

A lot more entertaining than the game would have been on its own, and on the plus side, we've got a new Vikings fan. :)

12purplepride28
09-03-2010, 12:37 AM
bbqplatypus318 wrote:

I watched it with my Brazilian roommate who's just getting into football. I explained some of the intricacies of the game, and also how the preseason really doesn't matter except for the "bubble" players. During halftime, the conversation turned to relegation vs. drafting.

A lot more entertaining than the game would have been on its own, and on the plus side, we've got a new Vikings fan. :)

Good job :) just don't let him suck you into soccer ;)

5vikingsrule6
09-03-2010, 01:07 AM
i saw some good hard hits from the vikings defense.. now if we can see that in the regular season ill be happy. :laugh:

ndnorseman
09-03-2010, 01:12 AM
It'll be interesting to see if that Colt Anderson kid makes the team...he was playing his ass off there tonight. Could he be our next Heath Farwell?

delviking
09-03-2010, 10:38 AM
i watched a bit and the thing i found most impressive was on Youngs TD D;Imperio had like three guys blocked up with his body to allow Young to squeeze through.

Go watch the replay on NFL.com its nice to see a FB hit someone for once lol.
After the Tahi yrs so far.

NodakPaul
09-03-2010, 10:42 AM
Watched from home. Can't justify taking two days off work to make it down for the 4th preseason game.

triedandtruevikesfan
09-03-2010, 11:08 AM
I watched it, and enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Was fun to see the defense force 4 turnovers in a row. Great entertainment, there are some guys on defense that I'd really like to see make the team, but don't think they will, simply because there's just so much talent and not enough room for everyone.

jmcdon00
09-03-2010, 11:16 AM
I was at the game, moved to the third row 20yard line vikings side, early in the second quarter. The cheerleaders are ready for the regular season.

Johnson14
09-04-2010, 10:11 AM
I just finished watching the game after downloading it.

Gotta say, it wasn't THAT bad, as far as pre season goes. Was good to see the bubble guys playing hard, D Line was impressive but that's a given nowadays, thought the linebackers played hard, love Brinkley, Henderson come up big as well, thought Anderson did well in the secondary but its gonna be tough for him to make the team.

Either way, wasn't the worst hour I've ever spent in my life.

i_bleed_purple
09-05-2010, 01:10 AM
Was at the game, I thought it was a pretty good game. Alot more fun at the dome though.

vikinggreg
09-05-2010, 10:25 AM
NFL network is replaying the game today at 1 pm PST