PDA

View Full Version : Total Access

WootBandit
02-28-2005, 10:51 AM
Ok, so i'm sitting here watching Total Access and I can't help to wonder who's that clown of a sports analyst sitting on the right?? it seems like he just got promoted from a community channel somewhere in Vermont?!

Calmwind
02-28-2005, 10:53 AM
Rich Issen (spelling??). He is a nerd.

cajunvike
02-28-2005, 11:27 AM
"Calmwind" wrote:

Rich Issen (spelling??). He is a nerd.

Is it Rich Eisen?

JDogg926
02-28-2005, 11:46 AM
Rich Eisen's cool. I missed the program you guys are talking about, but I think he's good on ESPN. No Kenny Mayne or Stuart Scott, but not bad. The one that annoys me is Steve Berthiaume. He has the same 3 or 4 sayings (none of which are original), that he repeats over and over again. I can't even watch sportscenter when he's on.

snowinapril
02-28-2005, 12:24 PM
Rich is a big dork but he is a very likeable dork.

He was doing one of the drill from the combine and he had Dungy critique him. Dungy was a great guy about it. While TD was running Rich down. All in Jest though. Funny Stuff.

DemonicViking
02-28-2005, 12:46 PM
I'd say Stuart is the biggest dork of the two, but Rich is somewhat likeable at least.

VikingsTw
02-28-2005, 12:53 PM
Rich Eisan is the man, he's one of my favorite comentators ever, hes the greatest. Not only is he likable but he's great at his job.

XxS2TheEvoxX
02-28-2005, 01:30 PM
Anyone who dislikes Rich Eisen must get by me... :wink:

Seriously Eisen is the funniest guy ever. Just look at some of his facial expressions while he's interviewing people.

He's number 2 in my book, right behind Chris Berman.

DemonicViking
02-28-2005, 01:36 PM
Hell yeah, I like Berman's colorful comments, and the funny names he makes up for some players.. Cu-Cu-Cachoo Marcus Robinson.

ultravikingfan
02-28-2005, 05:50 PM
"vikingstw" wrote:

Rich Eisan is the man, he's one of my favorite comentators ever, hes the greatest. Not only is he likable but he's great at his job.

Could have been said any better. Rich is 'da man! I like Kenny Main (sp) too. Fricken hilarious! :salute:

DemonicViking
02-28-2005, 09:19 PM
Is that fugly bizatch Linda Cohen still on ESPN? I think she may have had something to with the fact I stopped watching Sportscenter for a while.

coreyd
02-28-2005, 09:26 PM
"DemonicViking" wrote:

Hell yeah, I like Berman's colorful comments, and the funny names he makes up for some players.. Cu-Cu-Cachoo Marcus Robinson.

Sometimes after I watch football all day long I stay up just to watch Berman! That guy is funny! Hes better than Letterman and Leno.....COMBINED!!

DemonicViking
02-28-2005, 09:39 PM
If we get Ty Law and Chris does the highlights then I can hear him say.. Brett Favre fought the law.. and the law won.. when Ty gets his paws on the pigskin and takes it back to the house for six baby!

XxS2TheEvoxX
03-01-2005, 12:27 PM
"DemonicViking" wrote:

If we get Ty Law and Chris does the highlights then I can hear him say.. Brett Favre fought the law.. and the law won.. when Ty gets his paws on the pigskin and takes it back to the house for six baby!

Hahahahaha...

Did you ever hear when he talks about Moe Williams?

"Dauntes looking for Larry, looking for Curly...FINDS MOE! WHY I OUGHTTA?!?"

It's some good stuff. Berman is the man.

cajunvike
03-01-2005, 12:41 PM
"XxS2TheEvoxX" wrote:

"DemonicViking" wrote:

Hahahahaha...

Did you ever hear when he talks about Moe Williams?

"Dauntes looking for Larry, looking for Curly...FINDS MOE! WHY I OUGHTTA?!?"

It's some good stuff. Berman is the man.

Berman has ALWAYS been the MAN...too bad he is a Sox fan...his only major flaw as a sportscaster!