PDA

View Full Version : Peterson a Natural Fumbler

12purplepride28
06-22-2010, 02:54 PM
Onion: Peterson (http://www.theonion.com/articles/vikings-not-going-to-tinker-with-way-adrian-peters,17633/)

NodakPaul
06-22-2010, 05:05 PM
LOL. I love the Onion.

Peterson has reportedly spent the off-season working with NFL veterans Warren Moon and Dave Krieg to improve his dropping mechanics.

Marrdro
06-23-2010, 09:32 AM
NodakPaul wrote:

LOL. I love the Onion.

Peterson has reportedly spent the off-season working with NFL veterans Warren Moon and Dave Krieg to improve his dropping mechanics.
Ohhhhh lord. :laugh:

slavinator
06-23-2010, 11:04 AM
Marrdro wrote:

NodakPaul wrote:

LOL. I love the Onion.

Kind of funny that they didn't mention Culpepper as a mentor as well, if I recall he is up there on the fumble list. Maybe it is because his time is being sent in the UFL, with Denny.

Marrdro
06-23-2010, 11:06 AM
slavinator wrote:

Marrdro wrote:

NodakPaul wrote:

LOL. I love the Onion.

Kind of funny that they didn't mention Culpepper as a mentor as well, if I recall he is up there on the fumble list. Maybe it is because his time is being sent in the UFL, with Denny.
I hope Denny and Pepp do good this year. Atleast good enough so they play in 2011. Then I can watch my UFL team KICK THIER ASSSSSSSSS. :woohoo: