PDA

View Full Version : Jared Allen Lost His Super Power!



BloodyHorns82
05-25-2010, 03:46 PM
Not sure how I feel about this.

Mullet Militia Turning into Married Stiff (http://blog.vikings.com/2010/05/25/jared-allens-mullet-is-no-more/)

idahovikefan7
05-25-2010, 04:09 PM
That's almost depressing. Hope he's the same animal he has been.

NeoVikesTX
05-25-2010, 04:43 PM
He'll start growing it back out after the wedding, and be ready just in time for the regular season to start. Gotta love the mullet with racing stripes on one side and a lightning bolt on the other.

triedandtruevikesfan
05-25-2010, 04:43 PM
I'm very saddened by the loss of the mullet :-(

HEY
05-25-2010, 05:51 PM
http://prod.static.vikings.clubs.nfl.com/assets/images/team/jared-haircut.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

gregair13
05-25-2010, 07:10 PM
http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

Caine
05-25-2010, 07:45 PM
What the hey......it's only a haircut...




...worked out pretty well for that Samson guy.....






...oh.....




...wait....



...dang it!!!

Caine

gregair13
05-25-2010, 07:50 PM
Cancel the parade.

Zeus
05-25-2010, 10:43 PM
gregair13 wrote:

Cancel the parade.

I don't recall him winning any Super Bowls with the mullet...do you?

=Z=

i_bleed_purple
05-25-2010, 10:45 PM
Zeus wrote:

gregair13 wrote:

Cancel the parade.

I don't recall him winning any Super Bowls with the mullet...do you?

=Z=

I don't recall him ever not leading his team in sacks with the mullet.

Zeus
05-25-2010, 10:55 PM
i_bleed_purple wrote:

Zeus wrote:

gregair13 wrote:

Cancel the parade.

I don't recall him winning any Super Bowls with the mullet...do you?


I don't recall him ever not leading his team in sacks with the mullet.

I don't recall him ever reaching a Super Bowl with the mullet.

=Z=

Marrdro
05-25-2010, 11:49 PM
Hair is over rated. :P

Ranger
05-26-2010, 06:32 PM
Not glorious flowing locks, streaming behind him like a lion's mane or battle standard!

so-cal vike
05-26-2010, 08:17 PM
NeoVikesTX wrote:

He'll start growing it back out after the wedding, and be ready just in time for the regular season to start. Gotta love the mullet with racing stripes on one side and a lightning bolt on the other.

Damn straight! He just has to look clean cut for her wedding photos.

Mr Anderson
05-26-2010, 08:52 PM
Zeus wrote:

gregair13 wrote:

Cancel the parade.

I don't recall him winning any Super Bowls with the mullet...do you?

=Z=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yFSpml8oSw

Zeus
05-26-2010, 10:56 PM
Mr Anderson wrote:

Zeus wrote:

gregair13 wrote:

Cancel the parade.

I don't recall him winning any Super Bowls with the mullet...do you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yFSpml8oSw

Not at all. My point is - the mullet didn't help him win the big prize. So maybe shearing it will.

=Z=

Mr Anderson
05-26-2010, 11:51 PM
Zeus wrote:

Mr Anderson wrote:

Zeus wrote:

gregair13 wrote:

Cancel the parade.

I don't recall him winning any Super Bowls with the mullet...do you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yFSpml8oSw

Not at all. My point is - the mullet didn't help him win the big prize. So maybe shearing it will.

=Z=
My point was, it's a fun thread. I don't think anyone here actually believes his hairstyle makes any difference(I hope.) And you came in with something negative, therefore, you get slapped with a Debbie Downer.

AngloVike
05-27-2010, 03:20 AM
Well now he's carrying a couple of pounds less with the hair gone then he'll be that much quicker getting to the QB :woohoo: Watch out Brees as you'll be the first on the hitlist of the new 'streamlined' JA :laugh:

Zeus
05-27-2010, 09:09 AM
Mr Anderson wrote:

Zeus wrote:

Not at all. My point is - the mullet didn't help him win the big prize. So maybe shearing it will.

My point was, it's a fun thread. I don't think anyone here actually believes his hairstyle makes any difference(I hope.) And you came in with something negative, therefore, you get slapped with a Debbie Downer.

When I go to a game, I carefully consider what jersey I will wear. Why? Just in case that has an impact on the game.

Yes, that's dumb. But that's my superstition. So how am I to know that there aren't some people who do feel the mullet is the source of his awesomeness?

=Z=

i_bleed_purple
05-27-2010, 09:15 AM
you nEVER mess with the jersey selection. I've got about 9 jerseys, and I feel like a chick every sunday moring deciding what I want to wear.

Traveling_Vike
05-27-2010, 09:31 AM
Marrdro wrote:

Hair is over rated. :P

Only guy hair. Girl hair rocks!

And before anyone makes any gross replies, I'm talking about on her head. :silly:

i_bleed_purple
05-27-2010, 09:32 AM
Traveling_Vike wrote:

Marrdro wrote:

Hair is over rated. :P

Only guy hair. Girl hair rocks!

And before anyone makes any gross replies, I'm talking about on her head. :silly:

Good thing you put that last sentence up there. THis guy is learning, us PP.Oers will jump over any opportunity for an immature snide comment :P

HEY
05-27-2010, 10:35 AM
gregair13 wrote:

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/
HAHA! :laugh:

Zeus
05-27-2010, 10:37 AM
i_bleed_purple wrote:

you nEVER mess with the jersey selection. I've got about 9 jerseys, and I feel like a chick every sunday moring deciding what I want to wear.

You wait until Sunday morning to decide? Wow. I'm working on that no later than Saturday evening, when I lay out my clothes (if it's a home game).

=Z=

i_bleed_purple
05-27-2010, 10:43 AM
Zeus wrote:

i_bleed_purple wrote:

you nEVER mess with the jersey selection. I've got about 9 jerseys, and I feel like a chick every sunday moring deciding what I want to wear.

You wait until Sunday morning to decide? Wow. I'm working on that no later than Saturday evening, when I lay out my clothes (if it's a home game).

=Z=

yeah, I don't think that far ahead (or lay out my clothes)

Zeus
05-27-2010, 02:05 PM
i_bleed_purple wrote:

Zeus wrote:

i_bleed_purple wrote:

you nEVER mess with the jersey selection. I've got about 9 jerseys, and I feel like a chick every sunday moring deciding what I want to wear.

You wait until Sunday morning to decide? Wow. I'm working on that no later than Saturday evening, when I lay out my clothes (if it's a home game).


yeah, I don't think that far ahead (or lay out my clothes)

I do that before home games (and then take my gear downstairs) so I can let The Wife sleep in before I leave for the game. That way, I can get dressed and be ready to go as soon as she gets up.

=Z=

i_bleed_purple
05-27-2010, 02:08 PM
Zeus wrote:

i_bleed_purple wrote:

Zeus wrote:

i_bleed_purple wrote:

you nEVER mess with the jersey selection. I've got about 9 jerseys, and I feel like a chick every sunday moring deciding what I want to wear.

You wait until Sunday morning to decide? Wow. I'm working on that no later than Saturday evening, when I lay out my clothes (if it's a home game).


yeah, I don't think that far ahead (or lay out my clothes)

I do that before home games (and then take my gear downstairs) so I can let The Wife sleep in before I leave for the game. That way, I can get dressed and be ready to go as soon as she gets up.

=Z=


yeah, well you have to actually get to the game.

I roll out of bed just before 1, Turn the TV on, pray they're on TV (THey were every game this year, I was pleasantly surprised.) and pick a jersey.

Caine
05-27-2010, 02:20 PM
i_bleed_purple wrote:

Zeus wrote:

i_bleed_purple wrote:

Zeus wrote:

i_bleed_purple wrote:

you nEVER mess with the jersey selection. I've got about 9 jerseys, and I feel like a chick every sunday moring deciding what I want to wear.

You wait until Sunday morning to decide? Wow. I'm working on that no later than Saturday evening, when I lay out my clothes (if it's a home game).


yeah, I don't think that far ahead (or lay out my clothes)

I do that before home games (and then take my gear downstairs) so I can let The Wife sleep in before I leave for the game. That way, I can get dressed and be ready to go as soon as she gets up.

=Z=


yeah, well you have to actually get to the game.

I roll out of bed just before 1, Turn the TV on, pray they're on TV (THey were every game this year, I was pleasantly surprised.) and pick a jersey.


....jeeeeez.....

It's like reading the transcript of "The View"....

"I wake up, curl my hair, put on my feminine hygiene products, then I pick out the jersey I'm going to wear...then I have to get matching panties, and a purse...then I change my mind and have to start all over..."

:woohoo:

MAN UP!!!!

Caine

Zeus
05-27-2010, 02:27 PM
Caine wrote:

i_bleed_purple wrote:

Zeus wrote:

i_bleed_purple wrote:

Zeus wrote:

i_bleed_purple wrote:

you nEVER mess with the jersey selection. I've got about 9 jerseys, and I feel like a chick every sunday moring deciding what I want to wear.

You wait until Sunday morning to decide? Wow. I'm working on that no later than Saturday evening, when I lay out my clothes (if it's a home game).


yeah, I don't think that far ahead (or lay out my clothes)

I do that before home games (and then take my gear downstairs) so I can let The Wife sleep in before I leave for the game. That way, I can get dressed and be ready to go as soon as she gets up.

=Z=


yeah, well you have to actually get to the game.

I roll out of bed just before 1, Turn the TV on, pray they're on TV (THey were every game this year, I was pleasantly surprised.) and pick a jersey.


....jeeeeez.....

It's like reading the transcript of "The View"....

"I wake up, curl my hair, put on my feminine hygiene products, then I pick out the jersey I'm going to wear...then I have to get matching panties, and a purse...then I change my mind and have to start all over..."

:woohoo:

MAN UP!!!!

Caine

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to locate any Viking boxer shorts, or I'd have that covered.

=Z=

i_bleed_purple
05-27-2010, 02:31 PM
oZeus wrote:

Caine wrote:

i_bleed_purple wrote:

Zeus wrote:

i_bleed_purple wrote:

Zeus wrote:

i_bleed_purple wrote:

you nEVER mess with the jersey selection. I've got about 9 jerseys, and I feel like a chick every sunday moring deciding what I want to wear.

You wait until Sunday morning to decide? Wow. I'm working on that no later than Saturday evening, when I lay out my clothes (if it's a home game).


yeah, I don't think that far ahead (or lay out my clothes)


I do that before home games (and then take my gear downstairs) so I can let The Wife sleep in before I leave for the game. That way, I can get dressed and be ready to go as soon as she gets up.

=Z=


yeah, well you have to actually get to the game.

I roll out of bed just before 1, Turn the TV on, pray they're on TV (THey were every game this year, I was pleasantly surprised.) and pick a jersey.


....jeeeeez.....

It's like reading the transcript of "The View"....

"I wake up, curl my hair, put on my feminine hygiene products, then I pick out the jersey I'm going to wear...then I have to get matching panties, and a purse...then I change my mind and have to start all over..."

:woohoo:

MAN UP!!!!

Caine

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to locate any Viking boxer shorts, or I'd have that covered.

=Z=

http://cgi.ebay.ca/NFL-MINNESOTA-VIKINGS-TEAM-LOGO-BOXER-SHORTS_W0QQitemZ380236050492QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Football_Fan_Shop?hash=item5887d5b03c

no excuse now

Zeus
05-27-2010, 02:46 PM
i_bleed_purple wrote:

oZeus wrote:

Caine wrote:

i_bleed_purple wrote:

Zeus wrote:

i_bleed_purple wrote:

Zeus wrote:

i_bleed_purple wrote:

you nEVER mess with the jersey selection. I've got about 9 jerseys, and I feel like a chick every sunday moring deciding what I want to wear.

You wait until Sunday morning to decide? Wow. I'm working on that no later than Saturday evening, when I lay out my clothes (if it's a home game).


yeah, I don't think that far ahead (or lay out my clothes)


I do that before home games (and then take my gear downstairs) so I can let The Wife sleep in before I leave for the game. That way, I can get dressed and be ready to go as soon as she gets up.

=Z=


yeah, well you have to actually get to the game.

I roll out of bed just before 1, Turn the TV on, pray they're on TV (THey were every game this year, I was pleasantly surprised.) and pick a jersey.


....jeeeeez.....

It's like reading the transcript of "The View"....

"I wake up, curl my hair, put on my feminine hygiene products, then I pick out the jersey I'm going to wear...then I have to get matching panties, and a purse...then I change my mind and have to start all over..."

:woohoo:

MAN UP!!!!

Caine

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to locate any Viking boxer shorts, or I'd have that covered.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/NFL-MINNESOTA-VIKINGS-TEAM-LOGO-BOXER-SHORTS_W0QQitemZ380236050492QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Football_Fan_Shop?hash=item5887d5b03c

no excuse now

I'm not fat enough for XL.

=Z=

Zeus
05-28-2010, 11:43 AM
A musical tribute to Jared Allen's mullet:

http://www.tauntr.com/content/mullet-wind-rip-jared-allens-mullet

=Z=

Erinnn
05-28-2010, 02:18 PM
I'm embarrassed for him. Next thing you know he'll become vegan and pose naked in ads for PETA.

Game day jersey selection is a sacred thing. I bring about 3-4 jerseys with me to Minnesota and pick between one of them the night before the game. So in reality I have to narrow down my selection by Thursday night.