PDA

View Full Version : In the regular season

vikingsalltheway
02-26-2005, 02:49 PM
What losses (more than one was the toughest and what was the best victory in the regular season? I think the GB one where the refs gave it to them was the toughest and the best win was probably the beatdown of dallas opening day.

DemonicViking
02-26-2005, 02:54 PM
Yes, but we saved the best for last after losing to them twice when we waxed them in GB during the postseason, that's the best overall IMO. I agree on Dallas as far as the regular season goes.

ADubya26
02-26-2005, 03:03 PM
Both of the GB games and the Philly game ripped my heart out.

The best game was probably that Dallas game. That 60+ yard screen Onterrio took to the house was great, and Brian Williams gave me a screensaver when he flipped Keyshawn. I thought our defense was going to be like that all year, but we all saw how that worked out!

Calmwind
02-26-2005, 05:42 PM
My fav was the titans game. Our D actually looked good that day. Toughest loss for me was the Philly game in week 2. I wanted to shut TOs mouth so bad that night.

ultravikingfan
02-26-2005, 05:44 PM
The game that put us out of the playoffs, our most important game of the season.

TheAnimal93
02-26-2005, 05:56 PM
last game was the worst.(giants game 2nd)
best was the packIII.
tenn 2nd
jags game was a hell of a game
#26 rock and rolls!!!!!

adub, i think that onterrio pass in dallas game was straight over the middle about 6yarder!! the whole damm field was wide open!!!!
what a play!!!! and the bdub play.
and the randy moss td against the saints
kevin and his runback of the fumble
daunte and his 17yd scramble in the pack game for the first down.

vikingsalltheway
02-27-2005, 12:51 PM
The philly playoff game hurt allmost as much as the packer game in the dome and in lambeau but we kicked their ass in the playoffs which was the best win overall. Another good win was the texans game. I threw my hawaiian punch all over the floor when the texans tied the game. I thought we were going to blow it.

VKG4LFE
02-27-2005, 12:52 PM
Any game that we lose is the toughest! I hate losing!

vikingsalltheway
02-27-2005, 12:54 PM
The indy game was tough too cause KW had manning sacked and he left handed that pass for a first down and if we would have stopped them there we would have gotten the ball back and a chance to tie or win but they ran out the clock for the winning field goal.

vikingsalltheway
02-27-2005, 01:31 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

Any game that we lose is the toughest! I hate losing!

True