PDA

View Full Version : Napoleon Harris anyone?

GQVikesfan
02-26-2005, 10:56 AM
http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/gallery/data/1/368nap_talking_smack.jpg

VKG4LFE
02-26-2005, 11:01 AM
He made a tackle!! Congratulations, you did your job and then you got cocky about it!! Way to go!

ultravikingfan
02-26-2005, 11:26 AM
Well, if it turns out the he is a Vike I hope to see some of this. Especially because he is in part replacing this guy:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/mossbutt4.jpg

vikez06
02-26-2005, 11:52 AM
hell yea.... we need some hard hitting line backers

TheAnimal93
02-26-2005, 12:03 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

Well, if it turns out the he is a Vike I hope to see some of this. Especially because he is in part replacing this guy:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/mossbutt4.jpg

lmao
and crying at the same time!!!!
o say it aint so!!!

DemonicViking
02-26-2005, 12:08 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

He made a tackle!! Congratulations, you did your job and then you got cocky about it!! Way to go!

Maybe he was showing off for Sapp?

Nothing wrong with a little attitude to go along with his play, if he's as good as some advertise.

NDVikingFan66
02-26-2005, 03:01 PM
Hell....I watch the Vikings make one tackle in a hundred or defend one pass in fifty successfully....and our guys celebrate like they won the Super Bowl.

Not sure where I am going with this all of a sudden other than to state give Harris a break....he is no different than any guy we have on D right now when it comes to celebrating making a play

zakvikes2k
02-26-2005, 04:24 PM
That tackle was on Blaylock, not even a premier running back. Show me a picture of him knocking out Edgerrin James or Jerome Bettis and I'll not mind the stare down by Harris.

zakvikes2k
02-26-2005, 04:26 PM
That is true about our team not making tackles. I always cringe when the ball gets thrown anymore than 10 yards down field cause you think there will be no Vikings around the impending WR or RB.

muchluv4smoot
02-26-2005, 04:30 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

Seriously dude, ray lewis has that same attitude. I love a little nasty attitude in a LB.

VikingsTw
02-26-2005, 05:18 PM
Nick Barrnett gets out of hand though, he just looks silly when he tackles a guy (then celbrates as if he scored the game winning TD) and they are down by 30 points to the eagles.

LosAngelis
02-26-2005, 05:23 PM
There was some concern about that this year...I think he was trying way too hard to be the "team leader", and then his father passed away mid-season.

I also think Barnett suffered from a sophomore slump. I think he'll be back to his rookie form next season.

VikingsTw
02-26-2005, 05:46 PM
You know maybe thats a good problem or wierd problem. Alot of times i worry about EJ's lack of intensity when he DOES make a great play. Maybe thats just him i know hes tuff as hell he played all year with that leg injury, that tice said most players would not be tuff enough to play with, hell i didn't know about it till toward the end of the season, he never complained, i dont think theres a question about his heart but where's the INTESITY?

Burley81
02-26-2005, 07:49 PM
I like EJ, but he just cant cover worth a lick. He's getting better at filling the gaps, but he blew a ton of coverages.

XxS2TheEvoxX
02-27-2005, 11:04 AM
Antoine Winfield led us in tackles...now that's a problem. (He is the best tackling corner in the league, but that's HORRIBLE with a corner leading in tackles.)

I'm just saying stop lashing out on Harris for a stupid move that Red and his butt buddies made.

DemonicViking
02-27-2005, 11:09 AM
Maybe he could cover a lick if he stood focused on pass coverage instead of looking at who's in the crowd.. like he did against Green Bay on the 24th.

VikingsTw
02-28-2005, 12:36 AM
"XxS2TheEvoxX" wrote:

Antoine Winfield led us in tackles...now that's a problem. (He is the best tackling corner in the league, but that's HORRIBLE with a corner leading in tackles.)
I'm just saying stop lashing out on Harris for a stupid move that Red and his butt buddies made.

I dont think thats correct, last year he led the bills in tackles and they had the # 1 or 2 defense when he was there his last year, he's just sick, he's got a nose for the ball, he WANTS TO MAKE THE TACKLE. They have pro bowl LB's and Safety's and he still made those tackles, he's just a beast.

snowinapril
03-01-2005, 02:30 AM
• Linebacker Napoleon Harris, who is part of the Moss trade, must pass his physical Wednesday for the trade to be completed. Harris missed two regular-season games for the Raiders last year because of arthroscopic surgery to repair torn knee cartilage but is fully recovered, according to his agent, Doug Hendrickson.

From a Tribune article