PDA

View Full Version : We will still win the division without moss

vikingsalltheway
02-25-2005, 04:42 PM
Anyone else with me, moss was the best but its time to move on and i think culpepper is right maybe enough is enough. Norris said the same thing but we will still own the packers and the vikes always own the pack anyway and the bears will be the toughest to beat i think, they always are a challenge and the lions we will stomp them as always. SKOL Vikes.

DemonicViking
02-25-2005, 04:46 PM
Let's see how we do in the draft and free agency before assuming we have the division won.

JTSnow
02-25-2005, 04:57 PM
"vikingsalltheway" wrote:

Anyone else with me, moss was the best but its time to move on and i think culpepper is right maybe enough is enough. Norris said the same thing but we will still own the packers and the vikes always own the pack anyway and the bears will be the toughest to beat i think, they always are a challenge and the lions we will stomp them as always. SKOL Vikes.

I'm with u.
I see the vikes winning the division next year, and maybe going to the SB, it really depends on what we do in FA and the draft.

Bdubya
02-25-2005, 05:00 PM
I assume we will win the division every year, otherwise what is the point of rooting for them?

PurplePeopleEaters
02-25-2005, 05:02 PM
Im with you too.

It was time to move on. He will always be agreat player but he was getting out of hand.

ultravikingfan
02-25-2005, 05:07 PM
We will win the division this year!

We are the Vikes, we kick a$$ and take names!

SKOL VIKES!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/animated_vikings_packers.gif

DemonicViking
02-25-2005, 05:09 PM
You root for your team no matter what.. but sometimes you have to be a little realistic too. Right now, we don't know what kind of team we'll have next year.