PDA

View Full Version : Hey.

XxS2TheEvoxX
02-25-2005, 10:57 AM
Hey everyone, Vikings fan from NJ here. I've actually viewed these boards for a while, but never really posted...mostly because I'm lazy.

I just figured I'd start posting now since there's a lot of discussion going around with Moss and free agency.

Just trying to stay positive (and sane) after the whole Moss thing.

DemonicViking
02-25-2005, 11:11 AM
Welcome aboard. Don't let those Giant fans give you a hard time out there.

XxS2TheEvoxX
02-25-2005, 11:20 AM
"DemonicViking" wrote:

Welcome aboard. Don't let those Giant fans give you a hard time out there.

If you lived down here and heard some of these people, you'd think the Giants were 16-0.

That's why I've never been drawn to any local teams. The fans are obnoxious.

It's kind of hard too, since well...we've lost to them 2 years in a row...and the whole 2000 NFC Championship game.

DemonicViking
02-25-2005, 11:25 AM
I'm not far from Jersey, right across the way as a matter of fact. It seems the local sports radio shows, mainly The Fan spend more time complaining about the Giants and Jets more than anything once the season moves along.

VKG4LFE
02-25-2005, 11:29 AM
Welcome aboard!!

ultravikingfan
02-25-2005, 11:41 AM
Wlcome to the site! Glad to take in any fans trapped in eneny territory!
Here's a refreshment to quench your thirst:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/16Skol235-32.jpg

JTSnow
02-25-2005, 04:48 PM
"XxS2TheEvoxX" wrote:

Hey everyone, Vikings fan from NJ here. I've actually viewed these boards for a while, but never really posted...mostly because I'm lazy.

I just figured I'd start posting now since there's a lot of discussion going around with Moss and free agency.

Just trying to stay positive (and sane) after the whole Moss thing.

Welcome :thumbleft:

vikez06
02-25-2005, 11:20 PM
hey

coreyd
02-26-2005, 12:08 AM
Sounds like we need fans like the Giants fans out there. As much as I love the vikings, I think the fans SUCK!! Watch the news, cause all those fans out there talking on tv about how bad of a move it was, will jump on the bandwagon as soon as we start winning next season and change their opinions.......... :rr: