PDA

View Full Version : Now this helps the bears

DuhBears
02-24-2005, 11:47 PM
Maybe they can win it all next year and steamroll the NFC. The bears are the best team in football but last year the refs wanted to keep the bears out of the super bowl so they made bad calls against them.

ultravikingfan
02-24-2005, 11:49 PM
OMG! Did you fall down and bump your melon Duhbears? Thats the excuse I used for the Vikes! :lol:

NeoVikesTX
02-24-2005, 11:52 PM
"DuhBears" wrote:

Maybe they can win it all next year and steamroll the NFC. The bears are the best team in football but last year the refs wanted to keep the bears out of the super bowl so they made bad calls against them.
Thanks DungBears, I needed a good laugh. :laughing3:

DuhBears
02-24-2005, 11:53 PM
I know bear fans are loving that moss is gone. They are breathing a sigh of relief at our message board. Take a look http://www.dabearz.com/

You have to register before you read posts.

DemonicViking
02-24-2005, 11:54 PM
He must be snorting LSD again..

ADubya26
02-24-2005, 11:57 PM
Wow, that one tops em all! psst...theres a communist plot against the bears. dont say anything!

sdvikefan
02-24-2005, 11:57 PM
"DuhBears" wrote:

I know bear fans are loving that moss is gone. They are breathing a sigh of relief at our message board. Take a look http://www.dabearz.com/

You have to register before you read posts.

Yeah I'm sure you guys were a little tired of getting torched by him twice a year. But think of it this way...you will still be able to get torched by Daunte twice a year!

By the way, the Bears STILL suck!

shockzilla
02-25-2005, 12:00 AM
"DuhBears" wrote:

Tell me, DuhBears, what color is the sky in your world?

cajunvike
02-25-2005, 12:08 AM
"shockzilla" wrote:

"DuhBears" wrote:

Tell me, DuhBears, what color is the sky in your world?

Everything is brown...sh*t brown! :lol:

Vikes
02-25-2005, 02:51 AM
"DuhBears" wrote:

Good Joke...How about you had NO QB last year is what screwed your team. Minnesota will win the NFC North.

cajunvike
02-25-2005, 07:18 AM
The ONLY thing that would help the Bears would be for them to lose YOU as a fan!

AngloVike
02-25-2005, 07:34 AM
"DuhBears" wrote:

hey must be Friday as all the nut-jobs are being let out for the weekend :laughing3: 78 posts this loony has made and none have been worth the waste of brain power writing them ...

Pirate
02-25-2005, 09:00 AM
"DuhBears" wrote:

Love that first word. Buckets o confidence eh?

DemonicViking
02-25-2005, 09:21 AM
Looks like they're wetting themselves with glee at 'da bears board.. you can stop celebrating now boys.. and face reality again.. that your team sucks åss.

VKG4LFE
02-25-2005, 10:08 AM
You are dillusional aren't you duhbears!!

ndakvikefan
02-25-2005, 07:10 PM
Duhbears, now I know why you put a DUH in the name. first of all the bears suck and always will. Second I think this hurts the Bears. Here is my reasoning, the Bears are the only team in football that really figured out how to control Moss on the field and the Vikings for that matter. With Moss the Bears played that chicken shit cover 2 until the vikes got in the red zone, then they would go to thier base defense. Their whole defenseive game plan was planned to stop Moss. Now what are they going to do??? Are they going to play cover 2 and let Bennett or O.Smith or Mewelde run all over them ( remember the vikes have the best blocking TE in Jimmy back next year and Rosenthal) or are they going to take thier chances and let Duante throw all over them to Burleson, Robinson, Wiggens, Cambell??? I think this will make playing the Vikes harder for DUH BEARS.

Calmwind
02-25-2005, 07:14 PM
Honestly, he had to laugh at his own post. It is that silly.

TheAnimal93
02-25-2005, 09:22 PM
duh bears and red have been hanging out with kid rock behind the garage.

Burley81
02-25-2005, 09:46 PM
"TheAnimal93" wrote:

:lol:

mark
02-25-2005, 10:01 PM
I think your Jim Mcmahon headband is to tight

Calmwind
02-25-2005, 10:30 PM
"mark" wrote:

I think your Jim Mcmahon headband is to tightnow thats funny right there I don't care who you are!

TheAnimal93
02-25-2005, 10:33 PM
"givemossthetoss" wrote:

"TheAnimal93" wrote:

:lol:

thank you
i will be here all week
remember to tip your waiters and waitresses

DemonicViking
02-25-2005, 10:36 PM
I laughed when Miami handed Chicago their only loss during '85.. Ditka was carrying on like a crybaby after being down at the half.. I'm sure he soiled his diapers twice more after the game.

Withy07
02-25-2005, 10:56 PM
wow you all suck horribly at trying to make fun of him.

DemonicViking
02-25-2005, 11:11 PM
You're right, maybe we should make fun of you instead, considering your choice of team.

Withy07
02-25-2005, 11:19 PM
you can try if you want.

shockzilla
02-25-2005, 11:43 PM
You must have been sh*tting your diaper when you heard Moss was leaving the NFC North, Withy07.

Withy07
02-25-2005, 11:44 PM
yes actually i was i know know the vikings have a chance to control the north like the packers have for the past seasons.

Mr Anderson
02-25-2005, 11:45 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

OMG! Did you fall down and bump your melon Duhbears? Thats the excuse I used for the Vikes! :lol:

No, he was dropped on it several times as a child.