PDA

View Full Version : The Refereeing Complaints

SaintManJ83
01-29-2010, 02:42 PM
Look I think you guys got a good team and that was a hard game to win or lose no matter who it happened to. But I think the complaints about the refering is kinda overboard on this game. There were calls that sucked against both teams. I personally think the media is making more hoopla about it because for one they wanted a Farve-Manning Super Bowl and most of them predicted the Vikings would win and were salty about their rediction being wrong.

Last year when we played you guys on the Monday Night game it was almost exactly opposite. We turned the ball over 5 times, I don't think yall turned it over at all and you guys one by a FG. Most of the turnovers were our own fault and your team was the better team because you did what was necessary to win.

Now to be totally fair here in the 08' game you guys got away with a blatant face mask on Reggie Bush that forced a fumble and you got away with a blatant AP fumble which were way more obvious calls that should have been made then anything that happened in the Championship game. I am just being real.

Look at these highlights and see the visual edvidence of calls you got away with in the 08' game:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-orleans-saints/09000d5d80b7065d/NFLTA-Vikings-vs-Saints-highlights

KevinK
01-29-2010, 02:46 PM
Some good points.

SaintManJ83
01-29-2010, 02:49 PM
Look at 1:25 on the video for the Bush facemack/fumble and look at 1:58 for the AP fumble. It is quite obvious you guys got away with both of these calls.

Personally in the NFC Championship yeah we shoulda got hit for the Favre hi-low hit, the P.I. call was very questionable on your LB, but the Pierre Thomas first down and the Robert Meachum catch/non-catch didn't have conclusive enough evidence to overturn those calls on the field to me. I think if it was called not a first down and not a catch on the field their was no edvidence to say it was either.

i_bleed_purple
01-29-2010, 02:51 PM
my thoughts: Meachem caught the ball. By rule he did. Pierre Thomas was close, but the loss of posession midair isn't enough , since he got the ball where it needed to be. The PI was bs. and the missed roughing on Favre was a bad non-call.

Having said that. I don't care. We lost the game, not the refs. We coudl have easilly won had we not fumbled 6 times and threw 2 interceptions. Its as simple as that. Refs don't make those go away (well, ok they take an int off the board if they call the hit on favre, but w/e)

I personally hate the complaining here.

Zeus
01-29-2010, 02:54 PM
i_bleed_purple wrote:

my thoughts: Meachem caught the ball. By rule he did. Pierre Thomas was close, but the loss of posession midair isn't enough , since he got the ball where it needed to be. The PI was bs. and the missed roughing on Favre was a bad non-call.

Having said that. I don't care. We lost the game, not the refs. We coudl have easilly won had we not fumbled 6 times and threw 2 interceptions. Its as simple as that. Refs don't make those go away (well, ok they take an int off the board if they call the hit on favre, but w/e)

I personally hate the complaining here.

+1

The PI is the one that bothers me. The ball was uncatchable, that's blatently obvious. I wish the refs would huddle more to talk about that stuff because one of them should have been able to make that call.

But, as IBP says, none of that makes AD not miss the handoff, Berrian not fumble, Tyrell make the interception, Bienemy not send Tahi in or Brett not throw that dumbass pass.

=Z=

SaintManJ83
01-29-2010, 02:55 PM
And I am not trying to be a butthole about it, but in reality we got shafted in a game with yall as well. The stage wasn't as big but there is no denying we got screwed in that game. I wish you guys luck next year and I understand the hurts but it is a two way street. And there were calls that did go your way in the NFCC, but I doubt the media would be talking about it if we lost instead of yall losing.

marstc09
01-29-2010, 03:02 PM
There is a difference between refs fucking up in the regular season and fucking up in the NFC CHAMPIONSHIP game.

Prophet
01-29-2010, 03:03 PM
Good points, I don't compare a week 5 game to an NFCCG though, much more riding on it.

The Vikings did deserve to lose due to all their screw ups, some inflicted by the Saints defense and some inflicted on themselves.

You will never be able to convince me that the better team won.

The Saints won though and are going to the SB. That's how it goes down in history.

SaintManJ83
01-29-2010, 03:09 PM
My point is I heard no stuff about it when it went in your favor. I hate ref screw ups as much as the next man but inreality inspite of the refs screw ups in 08' we lost to the better team which at the time was you guys. Well the shoe rides the other foot now and it is what it is. Your team isn't done, they'll contend, if not win championships in the future.

SaintManJ83
01-29-2010, 03:12 PM
You don't have to believe it but the "better" team did win. The "better" team didn't turn it over 5 times, and the "better team" didn't get called for 12 men in the huddle at a crucial moment, and the "better team's" QB didn't throw a pick with the game on the line and pretty much sealed. All the ref calls can be cried about but no one but the Vikings killed themselves on the last series of regulation. And "better" teams don't self destruct.

marstc09
01-29-2010, 03:19 PM
SaintManJ83 wrote:

You don't have to believe it but the "better" team did win. The "better" team didn't turn it over 5 times, and the "better team" didn't get called for 12 men in the huddle at a crucial moment, and the "better team's" QB didn't throw a pick with the game on the line and pretty much sealed. All the ref calls can be cried about but no one but the Vikings killed themselves on the last series of regulation. And "better" teams don't self destruct.

You won that particular day but it is quite clear who the better team is. Look at the stats. How did the INT pretty much seal it? The game went to overtime! 9 times out of 10 that team that is at home right now does not self destruct. You got lucky on the coin toss. The overtime rules are bullshit. Where is our chance to answer back? The game was tied at the end of regulation. Pretty sad if you ask me especially after 5 TURNOVERS and you think you are the better team. That is laughable.

Prophet
01-29-2010, 03:21 PM
SaintManJ83 wrote:

First off, there are only a couple members out of >9000 that are blaming the refs. Secondly, why are you here? Trying to get us to say, ah, yeah, you are the better team? I won't. I have watched the Vikings play for four decades and this was the best team they have had since the 1975 team. The Vikings choked due to what you said, and, I guarantee you there isn't one Vikings fan that doesn't know exactly what happened with all the turnovers and knife-in-the-heart twisting stuff that ended an incredible season. This isn't the Saints team that has won a couple of playoff games since 1967, this is a team that has choked for decades and been contenders for decades.

Personally, this is a week of mourning. I gave my accolades to the Saints for winning and the last thing I care about is a game from the beginning of the '08 season and the results of it. The Vikings would beat the Saints four out of five times with the teams they have on the field this past year. I have no doubt about that. They spanked the Saints all over the field like they were a peewee team.

Saints won. They go to the Super Bowl. Congrats. I like how New Orleans has already said everything will be closed on the Monday after the Super Bowl, including the gov't offices. A day of mourning, perhaps?

Brazilian Rider
01-29-2010, 03:27 PM
The better team did not win, and the team who wanted it more did not win. The fact the Vikings displayed what they did on both sides of the ball atest to this.

However, the more DISCIPLINED team that night DID win.

SaintManJ83
01-29-2010, 03:27 PM
Stas are for losers. The only stat that truly matters is W's, we played better and got the W, you guys didn't. Thats the bottom line.

Last year even with the blatant calls that were missed when we played you guys on Monday Night I was more mad with my team then I was at the refs. Outisde of the Bush Facemask/fumble, the refs didn't make us turn it over 4 other times, be undiscplined, jump offsides, get false starts, have oine-dimensional playcalling, miss field goals, and get field goals blocked. Excuses are for cowards and losers. A true winner plays through adversity. And as i said there were also very questionable calls that went against us earlier in the game, we kept our composure, did self-destruct and played though it, that is why we are well-deserving NFC Champions enroute to being SB Champions.

Brazilian Rider
01-29-2010, 03:30 PM
SaintManJ83 wrote:

Stas are for losers. The only stat that truly matters is W's, we played better and got the W, you guys didn't. Thats the bottom line.

Last year even with the blatant calls that were missed when we played you guys on Monday Night I was more mad with my team then I was at the refs. Outisde of the Bush Facemask/fumble, the refs didn't make us turn it over 4 other times, be undiscplined, jump offsides, get false starts, have oine-dimensional playcalling, miss field goals, and get field goals blocked. Excuses are for cowards and losers. A true winner plays through adversity. And as i said there were also very questionable calls that went against us earlier in the game, we kept our composure, did self-destruct and played though it, that is why we are well-deserving NFC Champions enroute to being SB Champions.

You tell us not to complain about the refs in the NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME and then you go and whine about a REGULAR SEASON game LAST year?

The door's that way >>>
GTFO.

SaintManJ83
01-29-2010, 03:32 PM
Hey dude, listen I wouldn't be here if so many Vkings fans didn't come to our forum with sour grapes about it. I ain't a hater are a salt in open wound kinda guy, but I ain't going to talerate peoples whining when the same thing happened to us last year and you guys had no complaint taking that win when bad calls benefited you in that game.

I respect your team and coach. Personally I thought New Orleans or Minnesota was better then Indy or the Jets. It hurts but one of us had to lose. But I get sick of hearing how we ddn't earn that win. Well I don't think the Vikings and their 5 turnovers and 12 man in the huddle penalty were anymore deserving either. This year we were the better team. We play again next year. If you beat us I'd come here with class and congratulate you guys, If we win I'll be happy and still come back and commend you guys.

Prophet
01-29-2010, 03:35 PM
SaintManJ83 wrote:

You came in here looking for sympathy and justifying your win by looking at a game from last year's season, week 5.

Why would you do that? My guess is because you know in your heart that the better team lost. It's the NFL, not MLB, so any given Sunday.....good thing for your team it was an off Sunday regarding turnovers for the Vikings. Otherwise it would have been total destruction.

Stats are for losers? That's what someone says when their team was owned in every statistical department, I mean owned.

Vikings had so many turnovers that a good team would have won by at least 20 pts. It took major F-ups by the Vikings and OT for the Saints to win, at home, in the Thunderdome. I also bet you're proud of Gregg Williams' quotes that he's tossing around. I have lost a lot of respect for the Saints.

SaintManJ83
01-29-2010, 03:37 PM
Believe what you will, but "better" teams donn't turn it over 5 times, and the "better teams" don't get called for 12 men in the huddle at a crucial moment nor would their coaching staff allow that, and the "better team's" QB don't throw a pick with the game on the line and pretty much sealed. "Better" teams don't self destruct and beat themselves. Also "better" teams don't give up 60 yards on 1 kickoff and 40 on another kickoff to start OT.

Brazilian Rider
01-29-2010, 03:38 PM
Even Sports Illustrated said you guys weren't the better team. Like I said however, you were the most disceplined.

You guys had 257 yards, 15 first downs, 55 plays. Your "#1 ranked offense" was almost completely shut down this game, and you guys DIDN'T turn it over.

And then we have the Vikings: 478 yards, 31 first downs and 87 plays. Our offense ran all over your defense, we just dropped the ball.

We have a terrible OL, the Colts don't. Manning > Favre in pressure situations, so expect your Saints to lose.

Bad.

SaintManJ83
01-29-2010, 03:39 PM
It was an off day for turnovers for the Vikes becaused the "better team" forced them as they have done all year to other teams other then the Vikes. It ain't our fault your alleged "better" team isn't seecure with the football.

countrygirl
01-29-2010, 03:40 PM
SaintManJ83 wrote:

Look I think you guys got a good team and that was a hard game to win or lose no matter who it happened to. But I think the complaints about the refering is kinda overboard on this game. There were calls that sucked against both teams. I personally think the media is making more hoopla about it because for one they wanted a Farve-Manning Super Bowl and most of them predicted the Vikings would win and were salty about their rediction being wrong.

Last year when we played you guys on the Monday Night game it was almost exactly opposite. We turned the ball over 5 times, I don't think yall turned it over at all and you guys one by a FG. Most of the turnovers were our own fault and your team was the better team because you did what was necessary to win.

Now to be totally fair here in the 08' game you guys got away with a blatant face mask on Reggie Bush that forced a fumble and you got away with a blatant AP fumble which were way more obvious calls that should have been made then anything that happened in the Championship game. I am just being real.

Look at these highlights and see the visual edvidence of calls you got away with in the 08' game:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-orleans-saints/09000d5d80b7065d/NFLTA-Vikings-vs-Saints-highlights
What national sports channels were you watching? They were all picking the Aints to win because it would be "such a great story'. Hurl
I know New Orleans has an entitlement mentality, standing there with your hands outstretched for years waiting for the gov't to bail them out for Katrina. Now you have the entitlement mentality of your team going to the Super Bowl. Try earning something for once, it feels better than taking handouts.

What the fuck does an '08 game have to do with anything?
And why are you here? Just to be a asshole?
Have fun imploding in the SB

SaintManJ83
01-29-2010, 03:41 PM
Screw Sports Illustrated and the Media they are only whing because the "better team" broke up their Favre love-fest.

Brazilian Rider
01-29-2010, 03:42 PM
SaintManJ83 wrote:

Screw Sports Illustrated and the Media they are only whing because the "better team" broke up their Favre love-fest.

Are you kidding me?!

NOBODY wanted the Vikings to win. Everyone wanted the Saints to win because of Hurricane Katrina... 5 years ago!

Prophet
01-29-2010, 03:44 PM
I have said every one of those things while discussing the game. The Saints won.

Vikings win 4 out of 5 games with same teams imo. Reggie Bush had 7 carries for 8 yds. Vikings had almost 500 yds of offense. Like I said, there is no way I will ever admit that the Saints had a better team. I've watched too many games to think that, in fact, I'm willing to bet that a Saints fan that looks at the game honestly would admit that they were lucky to pull that W off. Seriously, that many turnovers in your favor, at home, and it takes OT to win? Doesn't that concern you? A reality check is less than two weeks away.

History proves me wrong since the Vikings are out of the playoffs and the Saints are in the Super Bowl.

SaintManJ83
01-29-2010, 03:44 PM
We earned the NFC Championship, the Vikings weren't deserving and their melt down showed it. Try to start calling a spade a spade and say hey my team just wasn't good enough rather then whining. I didn't here Saints Fans whining that hard when the calls went against us last year. Some of you sound like a bunch of broads. Man Up, give credit where it is due and move on. All the whining in the workd won't change the fact you lost.

marstc09
01-29-2010, 03:47 PM
I wonder if this jag will come back after they lose the Super Bowl. So which site are you from? I would like to read what the Vikings fans are saying there.

SaintManJ83
01-29-2010, 03:47 PM
If 500 yards of offense was the metric that decided winning and losing games you'd have a point but it doesn't so all you are saying amounts to being a sore loser with sour grapes. AQnd buddy this is the playoffs no one said you have to win pretty you just have to win. Peyton Manning can throw for a 1,000 yards next week but if they lose I won't care if we only get a 100 yards. Stats are for losers.

SaintManJ83
01-29-2010, 03:49 PM
You wish we lose the SB because your team wasn't good enough to beat us right???

marstc09
SaintManJ83 wrote:

We earned the NFC Championship, the Vikings weren't deserving and their melt down showed it. Try to start calling a spade a spade and say hey my team just wasn't good enough rather then whining. I didn't here Saints Fans whining that hard when the calls went against us last year. Some of you sound like a bunch of broads. Man Up, give credit where it is due and move on. All the whining in the workd won't change the fact you lost.

There is no credit due. Your team barely beat a team with 5 turnovers. That is pathetic.

Brazilian Rider
SaintManJ83 wrote:

You've been whining about that game the entire thread.

I now see you have the intelligence of a smashed peanut.

None of your posts from now on will be taken seriously.

I will go on record to say this: Saints: -73, Colts: 7,458

(P.S. My score prediction was a hyperbole... Do you know what that means?)

marstc09
01-29-2010, 03:50 PM
SaintManJ83 wrote:

You wish we lose the SB because your team wasn't good enough to beat us right???

No because your DC is a piece of shit. I always cheer for the NFC. Not this year.

SaintManJ83
01-29-2010, 03:52 PM
No lie I ususally enjoy opposing fans and I won't make a general statement and say all Vikings fans are this way, but from all the whining and what not one could get the impression that you guys have the most pussified franchise in the the NFL or atleast of the fans I have dealt with.

Brazilian Rider
01-29-2010, 03:53 PM
SaintManJ83 wrote:

No, it's because I normaly place my Super Bowl bets on the team that will actually win.

Prophet
SaintManJ83 wrote:

If 500 yards of offense was the metric that decided winning and losing games you'd have a point but it doesn't so all you are saying amounts to being a sore loser with sour grapes. AQnd buddy this is the playoffs no one said you have to win pretty you just have to win. Peyton Manning can throw for a 1,000 yards next week but if they lose I won't care if we only get a 100 yards. Stats are for losers.

Losers are people that come to a site of another team after a heart wrenching loss and try to justify their marginal win by bringing up a game from over a year ago and how they were screwed.

Don't you get it? You are trying to justify your win by saying you were screwed in week 5 of '08 by questionable calls. I don't even buy into the refs are to blame argument, but why would you even do that?

Did you honestly believe that Vikings fans, in one of their worse losses since 1961, are going to say, ah yeah, Saints really showed those Vikings.

Truth is the Saints won in OT in a home playoff game against a team that turned the ball more times than a whore can turn tricks in one night. Took them an OT game to win, at home, with a huge turnover margin in their favor with the best offense in the league. If that doesn't worry you, it should. The Saints were extremely fortunate to have won.

SaintManJ83
Our DC had his guys force more turnovers then your DC, so he must be doing something right.

Brazilian Rider
01-29-2010, 03:54 PM
SaintManJ83 wrote:

Don't complain about the refs guys, it makes you a loser!

... :silly:

countrygirl
01-29-2010, 03:55 PM
b]SaintManJ83 wrote:[/b]

You're the one whining dude. You won cogratulations. Go back to your own boards and celebrate. Thank the Vikings and the refs for your free pass to the SB. I don't wish you to lose. I know you will lose. Let see you try some of your cheap hits agaisnt Manning. Your players will be called out for the dirty, cheating bastards that they are. Go f**k yourself.

SaintManJ83
01-29-2010, 03:56 PM
Well how'd that work out for you last week betting the Vikes?

Brazilian Rider
01-29-2010, 03:57 PM
SaintManJ83 wrote:

Apparently you didn't read. I clearly said SUPER BOWL.

marstc09
01-29-2010, 03:58 PM
SaintManJ83 wrote:

Our DC had his guys force more turnovers then your DC, so he must be doing something right.

What does that have to do with him being a piece of shit?

countrygirl
01-29-2010, 03:58 PM
SaintManJ83 wrote:

I didn't bet on anyone asshole

marstc09
01-29-2010, 03:59 PM
SaintManJ83 wrote:

He never said he bet on that game. Are you from the south?

Zeus
countrygirl wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

God you're so hot when you talk like this.

=Z=

Brazilian Rider
countrygirl wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

He was talking to me :P

SaintManJ83
01-29-2010, 04:01 PM
Call the Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance, and eat a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamburger, because all you do is whine. Man when someone beats my team our fans never whine as much as some of you guys here. We'd usually give props and move one. Yet when you guys lose people are whining and mmoaning on our forums 4 and 5 days later. I intended to just leave my parting shot of congratulations I made ealier in the week yet we still have babyfied Vikes fans coming to our forum and whining and that is the only reason I came back to give the forum a few pieces of my mind not to throw salt in a wound but some of you act like such pussies I may as well take the kid gloves off.

Prophet
01-29-2010, 04:02 PM
SaintManJ83 wrote:

Call the Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance, and eat a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamburger, because all you do is whine. Man when someone beats my team our fans never whine as much as some of you guys here. We'd usually give props and move one. Yet when you guys lose people are whining and mmoaning on our forums 4 and 5 days later. I intended to just leave my parting shot of congratulations I made ealier in the week yet we still have babyfied Vikes fans coming to our forum and whining and that is the only reason I came back to give the forum a few pieces of my mind not to throw salt in a wound but some of you act like such pussies I may as well take the kid gloves off.

Reading comprehension is your friend.

Flidais
01-29-2010, 04:02 PM
Prophet wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

Stas are for losers.
Stats are for losers? That's what someone says when their team was owned in every statistical department, I mean owned.

Vikings had so many turnovers that a good team would have won by at least 20 pts. It took major F-ups by the Vikings and OT for the Saints to win, at home, in the Thunderdome. I also bet you're proud of Gregg Williams' quotes that he's tossing around. I have lost a lot of respect for the Saints.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

May you pound Peyton Manning into the ground (don't care much for the man) but may the Colts win the game on the penalties your douche of a coach gives them.

Zeus
01-29-2010, 04:03 PM
SaintManJ83 wrote:

Which forum is that again? Because I'd like to go there and tell the whiny Vikings fans to STFU and stop bitching lest more dopes come here and babble endlessly for 3 pages.

You made your point. What does continuing to babble do for anything?

=Z=

marstc09
01-29-2010, 04:05 PM
SaintManJ83 wrote:

How do you know those guys are from this forum? What forum are you from?

Brazilian Rider
01-29-2010, 04:07 PM
You all realize that we are feeding the Aint's Troll?

countrygirl
01-29-2010, 04:09 PM
Brazilian Rider wrote:

You all realize that we are feeding the Aint's Troll?

Yes :woohoo:

Brazilian Rider
01-29-2010, 04:10 PM
I'm going to add now that SaintManJ83 has no life, friends or family...

Poor guy...

Midge Resurrected
01-29-2010, 04:17 PM
marstc09 wrote:

There is a difference between refs fucking up in the regular season and fucking up in the NFC CHAMPIONSHIP game.

Uh yeah ... this.

Are you kidding me? Comparing a bad refereed game in the regular season of 2008 to a bad refereed game in the NFC Championship Game? They are not comparable.

Look, the complaints about Pierre Thomas and the complaints about Meachem our not that loud ... and the media is DEFINITELY not discussing those.

The complaints about the low-blow that the NFL ADMITTED they fucked up is fair. That is a HUGE call. That was a turnover. Likely cost us at least 3 points (with the call we move very close to FG range and completely changed the complexion of the game.

The complaints about the phantom P.I. call are completely warranted to, as most analysts and the play-by-play people, and even Saints fans think that call was at least questionable, if not flat out wrong.

I am not going to say the refs "cost us the game" because that is a little overboard. But fact it, they cost us one turnover and put you guys directly in FG range in a sudden death situation.

Vikes fans have reason to be very upset about this.

HEY
01-29-2010, 04:23 PM
I like your posts, SaintManJ83. Keep 'em coming!
However, I want to get this straight:

1. The facemask on Reggie Bush definitely should have been call. Not only was it a clear facemask where the defender hold on to the mask for a long time, but it also was a big reason to why Reggie fumbled because the defender probably wouldn't have forced the fumble if he didn't grab the mask. You are totally right about this one.

2. The fumble by Adrian Peterson was not a blown call. I think it was first ruled as a fumble, then the Vikings challanged it and the refs reversed the play, saying Peterson was down before he lost the ball. This I agree with. Like you. I also thought it was a fumble at first glance, but in the replay I noticed that he held on to the ball as he touched the ground with his knee. By rules, it was NOT a fumble.

SaintManJ83
01-29-2010, 04:52 PM
HEY wrote:

1. The facemask on Reggie Bush definitely should have been call. Not only was it a clear facemask where the defender hold on to the mask for a long time, but it also was a big reason to why Reggie fumbled because the defender probably wouldn't have forced the fumble if he didn't grab the mask. You are totally right about this one.

2. The fumble by Adrian Peterson was not a blown call. I think it was first ruled as a fumble, then the Vikings challanged it and the refs reversed the play, saying Peterson was down before he lost the ball. This I agree with. Like you. I also thought it was a fumble at first glance, but in the replay I noticed that he held on to the ball as he touched the ground with his knee. By rules, it was NOT a fumble.

Good Luck next year, yall have a good team and will be back next year if not win it all but I just really don't like people that can't man up and say you know hey, their were some bad calls that went both ways but in reality we lost the game, because that is what happened. If we lost this game I'd be just as pissed as any Vikings fan but to whine and blame this iand that more then blame my own team I would not do.

Last year when we lost to you guys with the aforementioned calls I thought their were a whole bunch more things we did to lose the game then these calls. Rather then playing the victim card I said hey we turned it over 4 times besides the reggie face/maskcall, we misses a FG, we had a FG vlocked, we weren't disciplined and invited dumb penalties. There was more to us losing then just two bad calls and guess what there was a lot more within the Vikings control that contributed to why they lost Sunday then just the refs. Blaming it all on the refs is a cop out.

The refs did make Favre and AP botch the hand off. The refs didn't make us stip you of several other fumbles two of which recovered two of which we didn't and the refs didn't make Favre make that terrible decision throa the ball across his body. The refs didn't make you guys have 12 men in the huddle after a time out. And what really no one is talking about is on that play Favre called a timeout again which should have been an unsportsmanlike penalty because it is against NFL rules to call 2 timeouts back to back. I respect a man who says "we lost the game" much more then someone who wants to shift all the blame to someone else rather then looking at what have been done to improve their own situation. The latter of my last statement is what real men do, the begginning is what losers do.

countrygirl
01-29-2010, 05:04 PM
Losers come to other team boards and gloat when they barely won.
SaintManJ83 wrote:

No lie I ususally enjoy opposing fans and I won't make a general statement and say all Vikings fans are this way, but from all the whining and what not one could get the impression that you guys have the most pussified franchise in the the NFL or atleast of the fans I have dealt with.

You are the pussy. I doubt you'd be here if your team had lost. You are a coward hiding behind your lucky win
You are the worst of the worst. The fan of the team that wins the game and goes to the opposing teams boards and trys to argue mute points. You're in here whining about your teams bad calls? Why? You guys have the win. The end. No, you are the kind of loser fan who suddenly feels like somebody. The fat, smelly kid in grade school who always got picked on. Now you get some kind of woody by coming here and gloating. For once in your pathetic existence you feel like a big boy. Good for you. Next step is for you to wait for your testicles to descend. Enjoy it while it lasts. Nobody give a shit what you think about the game.

countrygirl
01-29-2010, 05:07 PM
Oh and btw as far as the 'playing the victim" reference I guess you being from NO you should know about that.

Prophet
01-29-2010, 05:07 PM
SaintManJ83 wrote:

...I respect a man who says "we lost the game" much more then someone who wants to shift all the blame to someone else rather then looking at what have been done to improve their own situation. The latter of my last statement is what real men do, the begginning is what losers do.

Which is what most did after the game when you stopped by. Then you decide to come back here and justify your win by bringing back a game from week 5 of last year. That is pathetic. You were already given your accolades and then come back to try to stir things up and turn into a typical pansy ass fan by ignoring people's responses and going off on your diatribe. The accolades were already given, it is done.

Saints won, in their home field with excruciatingly loud crowd noise and won the turnover battle by a large margin. I was there, it was loud. Considering that it took OT to win with home field advantage and domination in turnovers, you should realize that you are going into the Super Bowl with your tail between your legs after the team's glaring weaknesses have been exposed.

Gregg Williams' comments have made a lot of fans despise your team. This overshadows the Katrina feel-good story for many in the country.

Fuck the Saints.

slavinator
01-29-2010, 05:09 PM
SaintManJ83 wrote:

HEY wrote:

Good Luck next year, yall have a good team and will be back next year if not win it all but I just really don't like people that can't man up and say you know hey, their were some bad calls that went both ways but in reality we lost the game, because that is what happened. If we lost this game I'd be just as pissed as any Vikings fan but to whine and blame this iand that more then blame my own team I would not do.

Last year when we lost to you guys with the aforementioned calls I thought their were a whole bunch more things we did to lose the game then these calls. Rather then playing the victim card I said hey we turned it over 4 times besides the reggie face/maskcall, we misses a FG, we had a FG vlocked, we weren't disciplined and invited dumb penalties. There was more to us losing then just two bad calls and guess what there was a lot more within the Vikings control that contributed to why they lost Sunday then just the refs. Blaming it all on the refs is a cop out.

The refs did make Favre and AP botch the hand off. The refs didn't make us stip you of several other fumbles two of which recovered two of which we didn't and the refs didn't make Favre make that terrible decision throa the ball across his body. The refs didn't make you guys have 12 men in the huddle after a time out. And what really no one is talking about is on that play Favre called a timeout again which should have been an unsportsmanlike penalty because it is against NFL rules to call 2 timeouts back to back. I respect a man who says "we lost the game" much more then someone who wants to shift all the blame to someone else rather then looking at what have been done to improve their own situation. The latter of my last statement is what real men do, the begginning is what losers do.

We have virtually ALL said that we lost and that you won. The turnovers are what cost us the game. The refereeing was a bit suspicious at times but we lost due to our own devices. You cannot seriously tell me that if you guys lost this game or the next one that you won't be on your Saints fan board commizerating with like-minded folks talking about what could've been.

The point is, we as Vikings fans have been here before (like you), losing in heartbreaking fashioned or not fully living up to our potential. When you are a true fan of a team who underachieves year after year, this kind of venting is good for the soul. This does not mean we are not man enough to admit who won and why, it is simply a review of how the season couldve been different. The fact of the matter is that this was supposed to be a new dawn for Viking football however they gave us the old Vikes and shot themselves in the foot.

Again we lost you won, good luck in Miami.

SaintManJ83
01-29-2010, 05:11 PM
countrygirl wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

You are the pussy. I doubt you'd be here if your team had lost. You are a coward hiding behind your lucky win
You are the worst of the worst. The fan of the team that wins the game and goes to the opposing teams boards and trys to argue mute points. You're in here whining about your teams bad calls? Why? You guys have the win. The end. No, you are the kind of loser fan who suddenly feels like somebody. The fat, smelly kid in grade school who always got picked on. Now you get some kind of woody by coming here and gloating. For once in your pathetic existence you feel like a big boy. Good for you. Next step is for you to wait for your testicles to descend. Enjoy it while it lasts. Nobody give a shit what you think about the game.

You do that is why you are responding. Remember little buddy, he who angers you controls you.

Brazilian Rider
01-29-2010, 05:13 PM
SaintManJ83 wrote:

countrygirl wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

You do that is why you are responding. Remember little buddy, he who angers you controls you.

That's completely incorrect.

To describe my relationship with you, we would have to use this little quote: He he points a gun at your face controls you.

SaintManJ83
01-29-2010, 05:14 PM
slavinator wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

HEY wrote:

We have virtually ALL said that we lost and that you won. The turnovers are what cost us the game. The refereeing was a bit suspicious at times but we lost due to our own devices. You cannot seriously tell me that if you guys lost this game or the next one that you won't be on your Saints fan board commizerating with like-minded folks talking about what could've been.

The point is, we as Vikings fans have been here before (like you), losing in heartbreaking fashioned or not fully living up to our potential. When you are a true fan of a team who underachieves year after year, this kind of venting is good for the soul. This does not mean we are not man enough to admit who won and why, it is simply a review of how the season couldve been different. The fact of the matter is that this was supposed to be a new dawn for Viking football however they gave us the old Vikes and shot themselves in the foot.

Again we lost you won, good luck in Miami.

It is not people like you that is the reason why I came here, for the most part no rational human being finds much of a problem with what you are saying here but hey for every one of you their are others who can't tell it like it s and move on.

Brazilian Rider
01-29-2010, 05:16 PM
SaintManJ83 wrote:

HEY wrote:

Here I thought the refs just made a couple of bad calls... Now you bring us this NEW EVIDENCE?!

Prophet
01-29-2010, 05:17 PM
countrygirl wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

lmao. cg on fire. That is some funny stuff right there.

countrygirl
01-29-2010, 05:20 PM
SaintManJ83 wrote:

countrygirl wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

Lol, once again you give yourself more credit than you deserve. You don't anger me. It's like arguing with the retarded kid. Thanks for the chuckle 'little buddy'.

slavinator
01-29-2010, 05:21 PM
The only other thing I can say is that the Vikes have given the Colts and every other team a blueprint as to how to beat the Saints, aside from the turnovers........

SaintManJ83
01-29-2010, 05:24 PM
slavinator wrote:

The only other thing I can say is that the Vikes have given the Colts and every other team a blueprint as to how to beat the Saints, aside from the turnovers........

It's not an accurate blueprint if it didn't work for you. Think about it. That "blueprint" will have the Vikings watching the Super Bowl and not playing in it.

Brazilian Rider
01-29-2010, 05:28 PM
SaintManJ83 wrote:

slavinator wrote:

It's not an accurate blueprint if it didn't work for you. Think about it. That "blueprint" will have the Vikings watching the Super Bowl and not playing in it.

You realize that you completely failed in responding to that statement intelligently?

I love how you just stop answering my posts... makes me sad.

We lost because of turnovers (and maybe a bad call here or there) and you have agreed to that. We beat you in every part of the game except points, and now you say that the game plan we used did not work? How do you even BEGIN to justify this?

SaintManJ83
01-29-2010, 05:28 PM
Prophet wrote:

countrygirl wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

What's funnier to me is my team is playing in the SB and your's isn't. I think my laugh is more enjoyable then your's! Correction, I know my laugh is more enjoyable then yours. Enjoy the Saints hoisting that Lomabardi while you wonder what could have been.

SaintManJ83
01-29-2010, 05:30 PM
Brazilian Rider wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

slavinator wrote:

You realize that you completely failed in responding to that statement intelligently?

We lost because of turnovers (and maybe a bad call here or there) and you have agreed to that. We beat you in every part of the game except points, and now you say that the game plan we used did not work? How do you even BEGIN to justify this?

There is no such thing as beating a team if you don't beat them in points.

Brazilian Rider
01-29-2010, 05:30 PM
SaintManJ83 wrote:

Prophet wrote:

countrygirl wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

What's funnier to me is my team is playing in the SB and your's isn't. I think my laugh is more enjoyable then your's! Correction, I know my laugh is more enjoyable then yours. Enjoy the Saints hoisting that Lomabardi while you wonder what could have been.

Ad hominen attacks show that we are actually starting to get YOU angry, my dear friend. Your Saints will not be holding the Lombardi trophy this year, my friend Peyton Manning will. The Saints and their collective fans will be sitting on the sidelines, in the locker rooms and in their homes, hoping that another hurricane would pass by so everyone could root for them again next year.

Brazilian Rider
01-29-2010, 05:32 PM
SaintManJ83 wrote:

Brazilian Rider wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

slavinator wrote:

*Sigh*

If you must resort to stupidity, I will spell it out for you:
We outgained you in yardage on offense, we almost completely shut your your "#1 offense", we had more first downs than you, we held you to 3/12 on third down attempts... do I need to go on?

SaintManJ83
01-29-2010, 05:35 PM
Brazilian Rider wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

Brazilian Rider wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

slavinator wrote:

*Sigh*

We outgained you in yardage on offense, we almost completely shut your your "#1 offense", we had more first downs than you, we held you to 3/12 on third down attempts... do I need to go on?

And what does that get you??? A trip to the living room watching the Saints shock the world and beat the Colts is what it gets you. That is really all it gets you.

SaintManJ83
01-29-2010, 05:36 PM
Brazilian Rider wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

Prophet wrote:

countrygirl wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

Ad hominen attacks show that we are actually starting to get YOU angry, my dear friend. Your Saints will not be holding the Lombardi trophy this year, my friend Peyton Manning will. The Saints and their collective fans will be sitting on the sidelines, in the locker rooms and in their homes, hoping that another hurricane would pass by so everyone could root for them again next year.

And what will the Vikings have? Nothing! LOL!

Brazilian Rider
01-29-2010, 05:37 PM
SaintManJ83 wrote:

Brazilian Rider wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

Brazilian Rider wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

slavinator wrote:

*Sigh*

And what does that get you??? A trip to the living room watching the Saints shock the world and beat the Colts is what it gets you. That is really all it gets you.

What it really gets me is an easy $20 when the Saints lose. I suppose I DO have something to thank them for... God forbid the Vikings win, because that would actually make it a CLOSE game!

Prophet
01-29-2010, 05:37 PM
SaintManJ83 wrote:

slavinator wrote:

You try to come across as some arrogant fan. Let me remind you of something, the Saints have won, what is it now? three playoff games in their existence? Or is it four? You know more than most teams what it is like to be pummelled and exposed as the fraud of a team that the Saints have been for decades. Now they get their first exposure as the media darlings and you come here to gloat. Probably one of those fairweather fans that hangs out on the opponents board because the real Saints fans that stuck through the thin of it all would expose you for the farce that you are.

If you are such a moron as to think that they have not been exposed, that is just lunacy. I hope Gregg Williams' comments come back to destroy the Saints. Personally, I don't see them having a chance anyway against the Colts after watching them struggle last week. Maybe Reggie Bush can get 30 carries for 32 yds and save the day.

Chazz
01-29-2010, 05:42 PM
SaintManJ83 wrote:

Prophet wrote:

countrygirl wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

Tell us again...I must have missed it. What board is it you are from? And is that your name on that board?

I want to be sure to get it right, so when Peyton torches you guy's, I can come in and make a special post taylor made just for you.

slavinator
01-29-2010, 05:43 PM
SaintManJ83 wrote:

slavinator wrote:

As I previously said, WE (the Vikings) shot ourselves in the foot. We had the right game plan we didnt execute. Ive given you credit for that. A blueprint can be correct and yet you can still fail to achieve your goal.

Oh, and we will be watching. Good luck SaintManJ83

Prophet
01-29-2010, 05:44 PM
Chazz wrote:

...Tell us again...I must have missed it. What board is it you are from? And is that your name on that board?

I want to be sure to get it right, so when Peyton torches you guy's, I can come in and make a special post taylor made just for you.

He is an invertebrate. That much I am sure of.

SaintManJ83
01-29-2010, 05:46 PM
Prophet wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

slavinator wrote:

You try to come across as some arrogant fan. Let me remind you of something, the Saints have won, what is it now? three playoff games in their existence? Or is it four? You know more than most teams what it is like to be pummelled and exposed as the fraud of a team that the Saints have been for decades. Now they get their first exposure as the media darlings and you come here to gloat. Probably one of those fairweather fans that hangs out on the opponents board because the real Saints fans that stuck through the thin of it all would expose you for the farce that you are.

If you are such a moron as to think that they have not been exposed, that is just lunacy. I hope Gregg Williams' comments come back to destroy the Saints. Personally, I don't see them having a chance anyway against the Colts after watching them struggle last week. Maybe Reggie Bush can get 30 carries for 32 yds and save the day.

The Colts aren't better then the Vikings, you don't really believe they will beat us, you hope they beat us because you've been muching them sour grapes. We already beat the best team outside of ourselves last week when we beat you guys. Think with your brain not with your heart. The Vkings or Saints were going to win the Super Bowl, but they first had to get through each other. Were left standing, and I think we'll tear the colts up. Teams that are a threat to us are built like you guys. The Colts aren't built like that, they aren't balanced. Everyteam that is pass happy with no running game we stomp in the ground. Arizona and New england both suffered fates similar to what the Colts will suffer.

slavinator
01-29-2010, 05:47 PM
Prophet wrote:

Chazz wrote:

...Tell us again...I must have missed it. What board is it you are from? And is that your name on that board?

He is an invertebrate. That much I am sure of.

A properly timed PM is in order.......

countrygirl
01-29-2010, 05:47 PM
SaintManJ83 wrote:

And I am not trying to be a butthole about it

Fail

Brazilian Rider
01-29-2010, 05:49 PM
SaintManJ83 wrote:

Prophet wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

slavinator wrote:

The Colts aren't better then the Vikings, you don't really believe they will beat us, you hope they beat us because you've been muching them sour grapes. We already beat the best team outside of ourselves last week when we beat you guys. Think with your brain not with your heart. The Vkings or Saints were going to win the Super Bowl, but they first had to get through each other. Were left standing, and I think we'll tear the colts up. Teams that are a threat to us are built like you guys. The Colts aren't built like that, they aren't balanced. Everyteam that is pass happy with no running game we stomp in the ground. Arizona and New england both suffered fates similar to what the Colts will suffer.

Vikings > Colts >>>>>>>>>>>>> Saints

Or something like that. I KNOW the Colts will beat the Saints.

You on the otherhand, are terrified of Manning and know that your team has no chance.

Brazilian Rider
01-29-2010, 05:51 PM
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2007/0919/nfl_g_bearfan_195.jpg

BTW, you might want to pull this out again after the next game.

SaintManJ83
01-29-2010, 05:54 PM
Brazilian Rider wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

Prophet wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

slavinator wrote:

You on the otherhand, are terrified of Manning and know that your team has no chance.

Your on crack if you think I am terrified of Manning. You want me to ne honest here. I was more concerned about the Vikings then the Coltsbecause they can pass and run, and their defensive front four is better then the Colts. The Colts can just pass, our secondary is good enough to shut that down without having to worry about the run much like we did to Brady, Moss, and Welker, and Warner and Fitzgerald and company. The Colts D-Line is on average like 40 pounds less then our line and you guys have the best D-Line in the league and only sacked Drew once. I think our O-line will road grade the Colts. So much for wishful thinking on your part but we will beat the Colts.

Brazilian Rider
01-29-2010, 05:57 PM
SaintManJ83 wrote:

Brazilian Rider wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

Prophet wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

slavinator wrote:

Your on crack if you think I am terrified of Manning. You want me to ne honest here. I was more concerned about the Vikings then the Coltsbecause they can pass and run, and their defensive front four is better then the Colts. The Colts can just pass, our secondary is good enough to shut that down without having to worry about the run much like we did to Brady, Moss, and Welker, and Warner and Fitzgerald and company. The Colts D-Line is on average like 40 pounds less then our line and you guys have the best D-Line in the league and only sacked Drew once. I think our O-line will road grade the Colts. So much for wishful thinking on your part but we will beat the Colts.

Well, I was more afraid of Dallas than the 'Aints. Who knows, you might end up beating them everywhere else but they have something you don't have: A defense ranked in the top ten, and Peyton Manning. Not to mention better recievers, front line, etc.

Good luck!

SaintManJ83
Brazilian Rider wrote:

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2007/0919/nfl_g_bearfan_195.jpg

BTW, you might want to pull this out again after the next game.

At least we can say we are playing in the next game. Let that sink in for a second.

Prophet
SaintManJ83 wrote:

Prophet wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

slavinator wrote:

lol, yes, you are correct. There is no way Peyton Manning will pass on the illustrious Saints D. Not the guy that led the league in passing when the week before the 8th ranked passing team put up >300 yds on your D. No way they will be able to run when the cardinals, 28th ranked rushing attack tacked on >100 yds. Now way the Colts will beat the Saints when they were the 8th ranked defense in giving up the least # pts/game when the Saints were at #20 in pts given up. Keep dreaming. Gregg Williams gave them enough bulletin board material saying they are going after the pretty boy Peyton and taking him out of the game for that team to come out on fire and completely destroy the Saints.

SaintManJ83
01-29-2010, 05:59 PM
Prophet wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

Prophet wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

slavinator wrote:

lol, yes, you are correct. There is no way Peyton Manning will pass on the illustrious Saints D. Not the guy that led the league in passing when the week before the 8th ranked passing team put up >300 yds on your D. No way they will be able to run when the cardinals, 28th ranked rushing attack tacked on >100 yds. Now way the Colts will beat the Saints when they were the 8th ranked defense in giving up the least # pts/game when the Saints were at #20 in pts given up. Keep dreaming. Gregg Williams gave them enough bulletin board material saying they are going after the pretty boy Peyton and taking him out of the game for that team to come out on fire and completely destroy the Saints.

The Cardinals 100 yards??? I am bursting with laughing. You know 70 yards of that came on the first play right. You also know they lost by 31. If you didn't I am just filling you in.

So in other words you think the Colts are better then the Vikings?

Dekay
01-29-2010, 06:00 PM
Stinking Troll!!!

Listen Saintman! The way you Saintsfan treated me during the game and after, when I was scared for my life. Afterwards I was kindof seeing the good thing we lost because I knew I would have ended up knifed down and dropped into one of your swamps if the vikings would have won. I hope you are proud of what image you have made for yourselves in my mind!!!

You take me on one on one next time you coward pussys and Ill show you what soccerviolence is!!!

I have aboslutely nothing over for saintsfans. I realise there are good saintsfans but since you come here trolling, gloating after a lucky win which you barely got by the thin margin of a p*ssyhair and that to no extent of your own team but handed the win on a silverplate by the Vikings and the refs, I band you together with the douchebags I got experience from in NOLA.

GO AWAY! Im not even interested in your answer man nor if you try to excuse your fellow fans. Capische!

Mr Anderson
01-29-2010, 06:02 PM
Prophet wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

Prophet wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

slavinator wrote:

Peyton Manning is not a pretty boy. The dude's the biggest goofball I've ever seen... but arguably the best QB of all-time, so I guess it doesn't matter.

I don't want to comment on the rest of this stupid thread.

SaintManJ83
Dekay wrote:

Stinking Troll!!!

Listen Saintman! The way you Saintsfan treated me during the game and after, when I was scared for my life. Afterwards I was kindof seeing the good thing we lost because I knew I would have ended up knifed down and dropped into one of your swamps if the vikings would have won. I hope you are proud of what image you have made for yourselves in my mind!!!

You take me on one on one next time you coward pussys and Ill show you what soccerviolence is!!!

I have aboslutely nothing over for saintsfans. I realise there are good saintsfans but since you come here trolling, gloating after a lucky win which you barely got by the thin margin of a p*ssyhair and that to no extent of your own team but handed the win on a silverplate by the Vikings and the refs, I band you together with the douchebags I got experience from in NOLA.

GO AWAY! Im not even interested in your answer man nor if you try to excuse your fellow fans. Capische!

Stop being a sour puss. Saints Fans are the Greatest.

Brazilian Rider
Saints' All-Time Win/Loss Record: 247/358
Vikings' All-Time Win/Loss Record: 377/308

Difference Between Vikings' fans and Saints' fans: We're used to losing heartbreakers, you're just used to losing.

Bottom Line: Saints are the 'Aints and the Vikings ain't.

Prophet
SaintManJ83 wrote:

Prophet wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

Prophet wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

slavinator wrote:

The Cardinals 100 yards??? I am bursting with laughing. You know 70 yards of that came on the first play right. You also know they lost by 31. If you didn't I am just filling you in.

So in other words you think the Colts are better then the Vikings?

I am well aware of that. If you have followed the NFL as closely as I do you would be aware of many of the great backs getting their 100 yd games on long carries. Grind away with a couple here a couple there and late in the game they break out. But, in the case of the Saints, they are so soft they gave up a long run play on the first play of the game. I know, being a Saints fan you are not used to seeing tough, physical teams that play consistently well.

The Saints are not the best team representing the NFC. That much is obvious to any fan of the NFL that isn't wearing blinders.

SaintManJ83
01-29-2010, 06:05 PM
Brazilian Rider wrote:

Difference Between Vikings' fans and Saints' fans: We're used to losing heartbreakers, you're just used to losing.

Bottom Line: Saints going to the SB, Vikings "Ain't!"

SaintManJ83
01-29-2010, 06:06 PM
SaintManJ83 wrote:

Brazilian Rider wrote:

And guess what when we are hoisting the Lombardi we'll have something the Vikings "Aint" Got! No one will care about the past after that moment.

Brazilian Rider
01-29-2010, 06:08 PM
SaintManJ83 wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

Brazilian Rider wrote:

And guess what when we are hoisting the Lombardi we'll have something the Vikings "Aint" Got! No one will care about the past after that moment.

The only thing you guys will have at the end of the game that we "Ain't" have this year is a handfull of blue and white confetti.

gregair13
01-29-2010, 06:08 PM
People in this topic are mad.

SaintManJ83
01-29-2010, 06:11 PM
Brazilian Rider wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

Brazilian Rider wrote:

The only thing you guys will have at the end of the game that we "Ain't" have this year is a handfull of blue and white confetti.

Nah their will be more black and gold confetti, the kind that fell in Favre's face after he was beaten to a pulp and into retirement by the Saints! Enjoy Tavariz Jackson next year guys! LOL! That last sentence sent me into gut busting laughter!

Brazilian Rider
01-29-2010, 06:12 PM
SaintManJ83 wrote:

Brazilian Rider wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

Brazilian Rider wrote:

Nah their will be more black and gold confetti, the kind that fell in Favre's face after he was beaten to a pulp and into retirement by the Saints! Enjoy Tavariz Jackson next year guys! LOL! That last sentence sent me into gut busting laughter!

Enjoy the memory of a Super Bowl beatdown SO bad that it'll leave all of New Orleans in a frenzy, just like after Katrina. Only problem is that this time they'll PRAY they don't get to the Super Bowl so they will never feel that pain again.

SaintManJ83
01-29-2010, 06:15 PM
Enjoy the memory of a Super Bowl beatdown SO bad that it'll leave all of New Orleans in a frenzy, just like after Katrina. Only problem is that this time they'll PRAY they don't get to the Super Bowl so they will never feel that pain again.

Child Please, Kiss the Baby!

Brazilian Rider
01-29-2010, 06:16 PM
SaintManJ83 wrote:

Worst comeback in the history of the Aint's sorry existance? I think so!

SaintManJ83
01-29-2010, 06:19 PM
Brazilian Rider wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

How Bout this one, the Saints are playing in the Super Bowl, the Vikings are going to the Pro Bowl.

Brazilian Rider
01-29-2010, 06:21 PM
SaintManJ83 wrote:

Brazilian Rider wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

How Bout this one, the Saints are playing in the Super Bowl, the Vikings are going to the Pro Bowl.

How 'bout this one?

Vikings' Super Bowl Appearances: 4
Aints' Super Bowl Appearances: 1

PackSux!
01-29-2010, 06:23 PM
SaintManJ83 wrote:

Brazilian Rider wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

Brazilian Rider wrote:

I would first like to give you a congrats that your team is in the superbowl.

You just jinxed the Saints with your bold predictions. Didnt Peyton Manning set a personal record of throwing 6 touchdowns during a game against the Saints only a few years back?

Good luck in the game but your team better hope Peyton dont show up against your blitzing defense, otherwise he will throw for 500 yards against ya and set a new personal record of 7 touchdowns.

It could be close in the first half but I smell a blowout by the end of the game. Colts win 45-20

SaintManJ83
01-29-2010, 06:24 PM
Brazilian Rider wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

Brazilian Rider wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

How 'bout this one?

After February 7th the score will read:

Saints 1 Vince Lombardi

Viqueens 0 Vince Lombardi's

Brazilian Rider
01-29-2010, 06:26 PM
SaintManJ83 wrote:

Brazilian Rider wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

Brazilian Rider wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

How 'bout this one?

Saints 1 Vince Lombardi

Actually, it will read:

Aint's: -1
Vikings: 0

PackSux!
01-29-2010, 06:28 PM
SaintManJ83 wrote:

Brazilian Rider wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

Brazilian Rider wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

How 'bout this one?

Saints 1 Vince Lombardi

Now that is funny shit!

How fucking brilliant you are.

Excuse my language little ones, that meaning you Saintboy.

SaintManJ83
01-29-2010, 06:29 PM
Brazilian Rider wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

Brazilian Rider wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

Brazilian Rider wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

How 'bout this one?

Saints 1 Vince Lombardi

Actually, it will read:

Enjoy Tavaris Jackson next year! LOL! See ya later. Time to move on to more improtant things like the SB.

PackSux!
01-29-2010, 06:34 PM
SaintManJ83 wrote:

Brazilian Rider wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

Brazilian Rider wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

Brazilian Rider wrote:

SaintManJ83 wrote:

How 'bout this one?

Saints 1 Vince Lombardi

Actually, it will read:

Enjoy Tavaris Jackson next year! LOL! See ya later. Time to move on to more improtant things like the SB.

Dont let the door hit ya in the ass on the way out.

ultravikingfan
01-29-2010, 06:35 PM
What makes you so damn important that you cannot add to an ongoing discussion? We have a thread on this already (like the Favre thread you started).

Read the rules again please.

Oh wait, you will have to do that as a guest.