PDA

View Full Version : Moss Trade

South Carolina Vikefan
02-24-2005, 06:03 PM
Well i have suffered through 3 lost super bowls. the super bowl that never happened in 98. the hype of hershel walker and the no super bowl. i guess i shouldn't be surprised that they are trading moss. What really gets me is that they lied to all the fans. why do they state in public that they are not looking to trade Moss when they are doing it. I know what these last few years has been about. Red buy the team for $250 million he sells for $600 million. don't let the door knob hit you on the way out RED

ultravikingfan
02-24-2005, 06:05 PM
Ok, a different type of intro... Welcome to PPD!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/16Skol235-32.jpg

South Carolina Vikefan
02-24-2005, 06:27 PM
Great to be a part of this board. sorry such a bad occasion. SKOL!!!!!
what does that mean anyway.

SKOL
02-24-2005, 06:36 PM
Scandinavian : skål /skOl/ - generic toast

We say "cheers", they say Skol

btw, welcome aboard. Don't jump ship just yet. There's plenty of football to be played. While I'll miss watching Randy Moss, my gut feeling is we'll be better off if we use the opportunity to concentrate on building our defense. We got a pretty decent defensive starter from the deal, and a pretty high draft pick. If we can use that to solidify another area of our defense, and besides that, pick up a free agent or two we'll be set for a Superbowl run !! SKOL

SKOL
02-24-2005, 06:46 PM
"South Carolina Vikefan" wrote:

Nice to see South Carolina represented here. I can't recall off hand seeing another from South Carolina, at least none that post on a regular basis. Don't be scarce.

btw. I'm going to Charleston in a couple of weeks... haven't been there before. Looking forward to some southern hospitality.

ultravikingfan
02-24-2005, 07:19 PM
"SKOL" wrote:

"South Carolina Vikefan" wrote:

Nice to see South Carolina represented here. I can't recall off hand seeing another from South Carolina, at least none that post on a regular basis. Don't be scarce.

btw. I'm going to Charleston in a couple of weeks... haven't been there before. Looking forward to some southern hospitality.

Yes! Now we have another minion in are Army of Purple!

PurplePeopleEaters
02-26-2005, 10:41 PM
There aren't many people from SC but a handful of ones from NC. Welcome.

DemonicViking
02-26-2005, 11:49 PM
Yo.

VKG4LFE
02-27-2005, 11:46 AM
Welcome aboard!