PDA

View Full Version : What is your perfect end of the postseason?

Prophet
01-05-2010, 01:57 PM
I really hate Dallas. It started with Drew Pearson. When I lived in NM it was after the Hershel Walker trade when the won a bunch of SB and all these pseudo fans were there. I really hate the Cowgirls. Really. I'm hoping Dallas comes to the dome in a couple weeks and the Vikings rape them like a pervert riding a paraplegic at a nursing home. Follow that with an NFC championship game, at home, against the pukers where the Vikings rip out their collective esophagus' and chew on them while they gurgle uncle. Then finish off the season at the Super Bowl with the Vikings stomping on Tom 'i get my nails done' Brady and the hapless cheating asshole Patriots until they break down crying like school girls while Phat Pat rips off Brady's head and shits down his neck. That would be the perfect end of the season.

PurplePeopleEaters
01-05-2010, 02:00 PM
Prophet wrote:

I really hate Dallas. It started with Drew Pearson. When I lived in NM it was after the Hershel Walker trade when the won a bunch of SB and all these pseudo fans were there. I really hate the Cowgirls. Really. I'm hoping Dallas comes to the dome in a couple weeks and the Vikings rape them like a pervert riding a paraplegic at a nursing home. Follow that with an NFC championship game, at home, against the pukers where the Vikings rip out their collective esophagus' and chew on them while they gurgle uncle. Then finish off the season at the Super Bowl with the Vikings stomping on Tom 'i get my nails done' Brady and the hapless cheating asshole Patriots until they break down crying like school girls while Phat Pat rips off Brady's head and shits down his neck. That would be the perfect end of the season.

Well that about says it right there... :blink:

jargomcfargo
01-05-2010, 02:03 PM
Prophet wrote:

You seem to know a little too much about working at a nursing home!
Sounds about right otherwise.

Prophet
01-05-2010, 02:05 PM
jargomcfargo wrote:

Prophet wrote:

You seem to know a little too much about working at a nursing home!
Sounds about right otherwise.

lmao, I have issues, that much is obvious.

Zeus
01-05-2010, 02:07 PM
Divisional: Vikings 35, Dallas 10. Tony Romo tosses 3 picks, including one taken back to the house by Benny Sapp.

NFC Championship: Vikings 31, Packers 30. Favre drives the Vikings down the field where Ryan Longwell kicks the winning FG from 35 yards as the clock runs out.

Super Bowl: Vikings 38, Colts 28. Adrian Peterson goes for 225 and 4 TDs to win the MVP award. Favre barely breaks a sweat and Tarvaris Jackson even gets to take the final knee after the Colts' last-gasp onside kick is recovered by Heath Farwell.

=Z=

C Mac D
01-05-2010, 02:15 PM
After winning the Super Bowl, Brad Childress decides to spend an extra week in Miami and heads home on a different airplane. It crashes.

Prophet
01-05-2010, 02:19 PM
C Mac D wrote:

After winning the Super Bowl, Brad Childress decides to spend an extra week in Miami and heads home on a different airplane. It crashes.

lmao, I knew you would have a nice scenario that fits into your grand plan. My guess is that he would survive and somehow he would be your mentor.

Didn't you say that you would officially change your name to Brad Childress if they won the SB? I think Mr. Anderson has that bookmarked.

marstc09
01-05-2010, 02:24 PM
Cowboys over Eagles
Cardinals over Packers
Bengals over Jets
Patriots over Ravens

Vikings over Cowboys
Cardinals over Saints
Colts over Bengals
Chargers over Patriots

Chargers over Colts
Vikings over Cardinals

Vikings over Chargers

Would love to see the Packers lose and get revenge on the Cards.

purplepat
01-05-2010, 02:25 PM
I'm starting to think a few people on this board might have a few issues...

Mine is pretty non-descript...a Vikings SB win, where the victory is neither ugly (outgained 450 yards to 250) nor tainted (bogus penalties/calls give Vikes huge edge). Hopefully one where the Vikings are in control pretty much the whole way...not necessarily a blowout win, but they never trail or maybe trail by 3 early and briefly, and otherwise keep the other team at arms length. I want to enjoy that SB win, not be getting grayer and closer to a major coronary with every tick of the clock.

NordicNed
01-05-2010, 02:26 PM

Right into C MAC D's House, killing everyone on board, and C MAC D, who just so happened to be sitting on his toilet taking a dump.

LMAO :woohoo:

Prophet
01-05-2010, 02:27 PM
NordicNed wrote:

Right into C MAC D's House, killing everyone on board, and C MAC D, who just so happened to be sitting on his toilet taking a dump.

Sorry C Mac D, I would laugh if that happened. I might send a package of plastic roses to put on your grave.

purplepat
01-05-2010, 02:29 PM
Zeus wrote:

NFC Championship: Vikings 31, Packers 30. Favre drives the Vikings down the field where Ryan Longwell kicks the winning FG from 35 yards as the clock runs out.
=Z=

Z,

Could you please make that winning score 33-30? I don't know if my heart will be able to take the stress of a missed chippy FG in another NFCCG result in a loss. At least if the score is tied at 30 when Longwell attempts the kick, I can breathe easier knowing the game will go into OT if he misses or it is blocked.

Marrdro
01-05-2010, 02:33 PM
Vikings are winning the Superbowl in such a fashion (44-0) that it has Wildwoman so hot for me that she says yes for the 4th time with just a bit under 2 minutes left....... :woohoo:

Prophet
01-05-2010, 02:37 PM
Marrdro wrote:

Vikings are winning the Superbowl in such a fashion (44-0) that it has Wildwoman so hot for me that she says yes for the 4th time with just a bit under 2 minutes left....... :woohoo:

Ok, that's taking the purple shades a bit too far. I like the psychological use of #4, you are coming around.

Marrdro
01-05-2010, 02:51 PM
Prophet wrote:

Marrdro wrote:

Ok, that's taking the purple shades a bit too far. I like the psychological use of #4, you are coming around.
Good thing I didn't use the word "Noodle".....

And no I'm not..... ;)

C Mac D
01-05-2010, 02:53 PM
Prophet wrote:

NordicNed wrote:

Sorry C Mac D, I would laugh if that happened. I might send a package of plastic roses to put on your grave.

I love this team so much, I'm willing to sacrifice my own body for the wellness of the team. I win. #1 fan.

And yes... I do believe I said I'd change my name to Brad Childress if we won the Super Bowl.

Midge Resurrected
01-05-2010, 03:25 PM
My perfect postseason is not going to happen. I think the Boys will top the Eagles. But ideally we would get the Packers in the Divisional and destroy them for the third time after all the build up would be about how they were going to beat us.
I WANT the Saints in the NFC Championship game. It is a shame they have fallen apart because it will not be as dramatic. But in a perfect world ... I say we destroy the Packers one more time and beat the Saints on the road to get to the Super Bowl.The only team left in the AFC that I really hate is the Ravens, so that would be who I want to crush in the Super Bowl. Though I am not a huge fan of the Patriots either. But in the end ... I would want the Chargers because everyone would be talking them up as the favorites and everyone has been licking their nuts for so long.
But that is it ... my perfect playoffs: crush the Pack, win in New Orleans and beat the "can't be beaten" Chargers.

i_bleed_purple
01-05-2010, 03:31 PM
The Perfect postseason?

Divisional round, Dal @ MIN: 38-10 shitkicking of the Cowgirls.
NFC Championship round: GB @ MIN: 34-31, won on a Longwell FG as time expires.

Superbowl: MIN vs. SD: SD comes out to a 15-0 lead (5 field goals), Vikings return a kickoff just before halftime, which opens up a can, and ends up 37-22 Vikings

Zeus
01-05-2010, 03:33 PM
purplepat wrote:

Zeus wrote:

Z,

Could you please make that winning score 33-30? I don't know if my heart will be able to take the stress of a missed chippy FG in another NFCCG result in a loss. At least if the score is tied at 30 when Longwell attempts the kick, I can breathe easier knowing the game will go into OT if he misses or it is blocked.

Can't do that. The perfect end calls for a complete crushing of Packerland by the Favre-Longwell combo. It must go from defeat to victory with one fell swoop to accomplish that.

I hope you understand.

=Z=

Flidais
01-05-2010, 03:55 PM
Hmmmm... the perfect end to the postseason.

I have to agree with Prophet here:

I'm hoping Dallas comes to the dome in a couple weeks and the Vikings rape them like a pervert riding a paraplegic at a nursing home.

It quite sums up the hatred I feel for the Cowboys.

At the beginning of the season I would have liked to have seen a Saints-Vikings showdown. Now the thrill isn't there. I have to go with a stomping of Green Bay in Favre Bowl III for the NFC championship, simply because it's the most epic way to end the year. However, that means the Superbowl itself will be a let down.

Tom Brady embodies everything I hate in a quarterback and seeing them in the Superbowl would be perfect. In the absence of Brady, I despise Payton Manning almost as much. However, I don't think we'll see either. I think it will be the Chargers and, while I don't care much for Norv Turner, it'll be a let down from the NFC Championship.

However, the postseason will redeem itself with this:

Originally posted by C Mac D

dfosterf
01-05-2010, 04:04 PM
Zeus wrote:

purplepat wrote:

Zeus wrote:

Z,

Can't do that. The perfect end calls for a complete crushing of Packerland by the Favre-Longwell combo. It must go from defeat to victory with one fell swoop to accomplish that.

I hope you understand.

=Z=

Yes.

That whole 31-30 thing as laid out by Z's scenario would truly fry my ass, FWIW. :P

Texas Viking
01-05-2010, 04:09 PM
Id like to see such a first half blow out in the Super Bowl that Tarvaris Jackson plays the third quarter and Sage Rosenfels plays the fourth so they can tell their grandchildren they played in a SB game.

CulpepperViking16
01-05-2010, 04:17 PM
Favre decides to make me his accountant. I run to brazil with the loot, thus forcing him to play another season while i work on my tan

jmcdon00
01-05-2010, 04:53 PM
I'd love to beat the packers one more time and win the superbowl, that is all.

DiehardVikesFan
01-05-2010, 08:25 PM
Super Bowl win obviously, but I don't wanna be too greedy with my wish list along the way
-Pat Williams scores a touchdown
-AD truck sticks Shawn Merriman in Super Bowl
or Jared Allen makes Peyton Manning cry
-Percy Harvin returns a kick off all the way
-Winfield pick sixes Drew Brees
-I don't have to swear at Bryant McKinnie

That's all I ask of this team.

Rockmolder
01-05-2010, 08:58 PM
DiehardVikesFan wrote:

Super Bowl win obviously, but I don't wanna be too greedy with my wish list along the way

"But I don't want to be too greedy".

You just want a pick 6 from one of the best QBs in the game, either sack Manning or have AP run over a solid OLB, have your huge DT score a TD, have your LT play quite a few flawless games and win the Super Bowl.

That doesn't sound too greedy. :P

I'd just like to meet the Vikes again and win the SB.

Prophet
01-06-2010, 01:06 PM
dfosterf wrote:

Zeus wrote:

purplepat wrote:

Zeus wrote:

Z,

I hope you understand.

=Z=

Yes.

That whole 31-30 thing as laid out by Z's scenario would truly fry my ass, FWIW. :P

That would be a sweet ending, as long as the commentators use the raping analogy.

Prophet
01-06-2010, 01:07 PM
Rockmolder wrote:

DiehardVikesFan wrote:

"But I don't want to be too greedy".

You just want a pick 6 from one of the best QBs in the game, either sack Manning or have AP run over a solid OLB, have your huge DT score a TD, have your LT play quite a few flawless games and win the Super Bowl.

That doesn't sound too greedy...

lol, I liked the summary, but, I was also thrown off by the not too greedy comment.

El Vikingo
01-06-2010, 01:33 PM
We beat the Eagles,Packers.

Then in the Super Bowl trailing by 2 against the Patriots with 2 secs left,Longwell got injured and Pat Williams takes his role ,kicking a 61 yarder ,while the ball seems good and is about to enter Brad Childress get naked and run to Bellchick and starts making some kind of break dance to him which ends up with a middle finger up from the chiller to Bellchick .At the time the ball enters I ask for marriage to TNT and she admitts that she has always been in love with me and say yes ,then we end up making love in the middle of the Dolphins field in a beautiful night....

Prophet
01-06-2010, 01:38 PM
El Vikingo wrote:

We beat the Eagles,Packers.

Then in the Super Bowl trailing by 2 against the Patriots with 2 secs left,Longwell got injured and Pat Williams takes his role ,kicking a 61 yarder ,while the ball seems good and is about to enter Brad Childress get naked and run to Bellchick and starts making some kind of break dance to him which ends up with a middle finger up from the chiller to Bellchick .At the time the ball enters I ask for marriage to TNT and she admitts that she has always been in love with me and say yes ,then we end up making love in the middle of the Dolphins field in a beautiful night....

lmao, may help the ratings until you whip out that little purple banana and the department of homeland security lops it off as evidence.

Prophet
01-06-2010, 02:55 PM
C Mac D wrote:
...And yes... I do believe I said I'd change my name to Brad Childress if we won the Super Bowl.[/quote]

You were talking in real life though, not on pp.o. You will have to youtube that and blv can post the article that some hack will write about the idiot from NY that changed his name to Brad Childress. If your wish comes true regarding the post SB plane crash you will have the chance to carry on his legacy.

jargomcfargo
01-08-2010, 02:04 PM
Guess I'm partial to revenge.
I guess I would like to beat the Cowboys then Packers and finish up with the Colts.
But I'd be just as happy to beat the Jets and shut Ryans big mouth.