PDA

View Full Version : Vikings find plenty to work on

Marrdro
10-27-2009, 07:41 AM
STATS THROUGH SUNDAY

On offense, the Vikings are third in percentage of passes intercepted, third in third-down efficiency, third in points per game, third in kick-return average and sixth in punt-return average.

The Vikings also fell from first to a 13th-place tie in red zone efficiency on offense. After converting only one of five trips into the red zone into a touchdown, the Vikings are now operating at 57.1 percent efficiency.

The defense improved its ranking from second in the red zone to first. They have allowed only five touchdowns in 18 opponent possessions inside the 20-yard line. On Sunday, they held Pittsburgh without a red zone touchdown despite three trips inside the 20-yard line.

http://min.scout.com/2/913201.html

HEY
10-27-2009, 08:18 AM
How can the Vikings be 3rd in percentage of passes intercepted on offense when Brett Favre has only 3 interceptions (only one of them being actually his fault, the other two bounced off the receivers' hands) ?

Prophet
10-27-2009, 11:23 AM
A Pulitzer prize winning author has room for improvement, what else is new?

marstc09
10-27-2009, 11:29 AM
"HEY" wrote:

How can the Vikings be 3rd in percentage of passes intercepted on offense when Brett Favre has only 3 interceptions (only one of them being actually his fault, the other two bounced off the receivers' hands) ?

The pass was too high, remember? It does not matter that the WR had two hands on it.

jargomcfargo
10-27-2009, 11:36 AM
"HEY" wrote:

3rd best in the league at not throwing picks.

i_bleed_purple
10-27-2009, 11:37 AM
"marstc09" wrote:

"HEY" wrote:

The pass was too high, remember? It does not matter that the WR had two hands on it.

its 100% brett's fault, if he didn't have such a strong arm, I bet the receivers would have an easier time bringing the passes in.

V4L
10-27-2009, 01:34 PM
"i_bleed_purple" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

"HEY" wrote:

its 100% brett's fault, if he didn't have such a strong arm, I bet the receivers would have an easier time bringing the passes in.

It was a combo

Brett's fault.. Chester's fault.. And good play from the Steelers

Prophet
10-27-2009, 03:38 PM
"V4L" wrote:

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

"HEY" wrote:

It was a combo

....and the new ballboy using armor all on the balls so they look new and shiny.

V4L
10-27-2009, 03:48 PM
"Prophet" wrote:

"V4L" wrote:

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

"HEY" wrote:

It was a combo

....and the new ballboy using armor all on the balls so they look new and shiny.

Sure

jmcdon00
10-27-2009, 03:56 PM
"Prophet" wrote:

"V4L" wrote:

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

"HEY" wrote:

It was a combo

Mostly Favre though.

V4L
10-27-2009, 03:58 PM
"jmcdon00" wrote:

"Prophet" wrote:

"V4L" wrote:

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

It was a combo

Mostly Favre though.

Pretty much yah