PDA

View Full Version : QB Questions with Bob >>> Vikings offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell

Marrdro
10-18-2009, 02:18 AM
http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci_13578778?source=rss#

Marrdro
10-18-2009, 02:20 AM
BS: When you become a head coach somewhere after this season, do you send a thank-you note or fruit basket to Favre for helping you get that job?

DB: (Laughs.) I've spent a lot of time with him, and I know he's helped a lot of other coaches get to that point in their career.
Third time in 2 weeks I've read, or heard, someone say Bevell and HC together in the same sentence.
::)

midgensa
10-18-2009, 02:39 AM
"Marrdro" wrote:

BS: When you become a head coach somewhere after this season, do you send a thank-you note or fruit basket to Favre for helping you get that job?

DB: (Laughs.) I've spent a lot of time with him, and I know he's helped a lot of other coaches get to that point in their career.
Third time in 2 weeks I've read, or heard, someone say Bevell and HC together in the same sentence.

Yeah ... somehow I don't really like his chances.

Marrdro
10-18-2009, 02:49 AM
"midgensa" wrote:

"Marrdro" wrote:

Yeah ... somehow I don't really like his chances.

LOL, I hear ya my friend.
Just find it funny that he is almost despised in MN but getting mentions of it out in the real world.

I love life and all its little ironies sometimes.
;D