PDA

View Full Version : What if the Rams beat the Vikings?

singersp
10-09-2009, 01:41 PM
What if the Rams beat the Vikings? (http://www.startribune.com/sports/vikings/blogs/63819172.html?elr=KArks7PYDiaK7DU2EkP7K_V_GD7EaPc:iLP8iUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUU)

singersp
10-09-2009, 01:42 PM
"singersp" wrote:

What if the Rams beat the Vikings? (http://www.startribune.com/sports/vikings/blogs/63819172.html?elr=KArks7PYDiaK7DU2EkP7K_V_GD7EaPc:iLP8iUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUU)

It is in St. Louis. They do have Stephen Jackson. Steve Spagnuolo and Brad Childress are BFFs.

BFF's?

Best Fucking Friends?

STCLOUDSAYSGOVIKES
10-09-2009, 01:48 PM
What if the rams beat the vikings?
I'd expect the world to end the next day, right after the lions win a super bowl LOL :D :D :D :D

thepacksux
10-09-2009, 01:57 PM
We would be 4-1

AngloVike
10-09-2009, 02:05 PM
"thepacksux" wrote:

We would be 4-1

+1
exactly... lets be realistic and say that we're not going to go undefeated this season. Take each game as it comes, clinch the division and then homefield advantage for the playoffs. Just let's not get suicidal because of losing a game.

5vikingsrule6
10-09-2009, 02:05 PM
id cry

triedandtruevikesfan
10-09-2009, 02:14 PM
I would know that the Twins are going to win the World Series ;D

NordicNed
10-09-2009, 02:35 PM
Two Words :

Very Disapointed
:'(

C Mac D
10-09-2009, 02:36 PM
Fire Childress.

Krumb
10-09-2009, 02:54 PM
I was just talking about this at work , and I don't think it's all that far fetched , the Vikings of past seasons have had a terrible habit of playing at the level of the teams they are playing against , I wouldn't be surprised if the Rams steal one , I hope it's not the cause though.

midgensa
10-09-2009, 02:58 PM
"Krumb" wrote:

I was just talking about this at work , and I don't think it's all that far fetched , the Vikings of past seasons have had a terrible habit of playing at the level of the teams they are playing against , I wouldn't be surprised if the Rams steal one , I hope it's not the cause though.

This is not the Vikings of past seasons.

jargomcfargo
10-09-2009, 03:01 PM
וְגָ֤ר זְאֵב֙ עִם־כֶּ֔בֶשׂ וְנָמֵ֖ר עִם־גְּדִ֣י יִרְבָּ֑ץ וְעֵ֨גֶל וּכְפִ֤יר וּמְרִיא֙ יַחְדָּ֔ו וְנַ֥עַר קָטֹ֖ן נֹהֵ֥ג בָּֽם׃

Krumb
10-09-2009, 03:07 PM
"midgensa" wrote:

"Krumb" wrote:

This is not the Vikings of past seasons.

touche , I hope you are right.

marstc09
10-09-2009, 03:12 PM
Not going to happen. We have Favre now. Nothing can stop us. I fail to see any major weak spots.

V4L
10-09-2009, 03:29 PM
Fire Chilldress

Vikestand
10-09-2009, 07:48 PM
I will never go to see the Vikes in person again...0-3 so far....Better win this mofo...

Sajid28
10-09-2009, 07:59 PM
to lose against a poor team like the rams, it would show us our weakness'. but if we want to be considered the elite, or one of the elite, then we dont lose games to teams that just plain ol suck.

Rockmolder
10-09-2009, 08:07 PM
Like said before, it might actually be a good experience. If the Rams beat you, they must've found some kind of glaring hole somewhere in your gameplan/line-up. At this point, it's still reasonably fixable. When you're in the QB and you find out that your O-line can't pick up the blitz and your QB can't work under pressure, you're screwed.

That said, the pure enjoyment out of it would be great as well.

Nooks
10-09-2009, 08:20 PM
Then TNT and I bawl our eyes out and go get drunk!!! HAHA!

DustinDupont
10-09-2009, 08:48 PM
ill call in sick tell next sunday

vikinggreg
10-09-2009, 09:09 PM
Vikes move to LA during their bye, world ends, sky falls, raining frogs and burning hail, no Christmas this year, photos surface on internet of Singer and Marrdro with nothing but smiles and Favre jerseys on, zombie packer fans raise from their graves to feed on headcheese, ......oh, and cats and dogs living together.

Some of the things that could happen, if what if happens but feel free to add to the list :)

erik5032
10-09-2009, 10:22 PM
"If the Vikings lose the Rams?"

Well, I guess we lose...

jkjuggalo
10-09-2009, 10:23 PM
I would be surprised because it seems like the team is taking this game seriously.

If it does happen, I will shit a brick.

singersp
10-09-2009, 10:24 PM
"jargomcfargo" wrote:

וְגָ֤ר זְאֵב֙ עִם־כֶּ֔בֶשׂ וְנָמֵ֖ר עִם־גְּדִ֣י יִרְבָּ֑ץ וְעֵ֨גֶל וּכְפִ֤יר וּמְרִיא֙ יַחְדָּ֔ו וְנַ֥עַר קָטֹ֖ן נֹהֵ֥ג בָּֽם׃

+1

TrojanVike28
10-09-2009, 10:57 PM
Why is everyone in Panic with this game? I just don't see how we're going to lose this game. We're hung over from the Packer game, it's a short week, we're on the road, and all that stuff... But come on man! It's the freaking Rams!!! This isn't the Lions where I would be a bit worried since they always seem to play us tough, but the RAMS? Be real fellas, we're not going to lose. Have some optimism. If we want to be a super bowl team, we CANNOT lose to the RAMS! Steven Jackson is very overrated, he has no TD's, their offense is the league's worst, our defense is going to put pressure on Kyle Boller, and that's a wrap. The only thing I am worried about will be "Can our defense score more than their offense?" The answer is yes. I think we will get it done with ease. We have a better chance of losing to the bye week team than the freaking RAMS! Boys, if we lose to the Rams, we are not who we thought we were. Anyone agree?

1hotchev
10-09-2009, 11:07 PM
??? And I thought I was negative. There will be plenty of time for sulking later. Today Viking fans are happy. Worry about the Ravens. Green Bay in Green Bay. And all the big boys. Then we'll talk

CCthebest
10-09-2009, 11:13 PM
We played down to the Lions and Browns and those teams really suck. We will prolly at least play the first half bad.

realviking
10-09-2009, 11:16 PM
If we lose to the Rams, we get kicked out of the league.

V4L
10-09-2009, 11:30 PM
If we lose i'll laugh

There are some fluke games like these

It wouldnt bug me toooooo bad

mad-dog_six-eight
10-10-2009, 12:05 AM
i can confidently, but without being cocky, say that the Vikings will probably not lose this game. I feel they have played at the level of their record so far. This year, the Vikings have been a second-half team. The packer game wouldnt have been so close if it wasnt for the crazy AD "fumble" that was run back for a touchdown, if i'm not mistaken, the only other time i've seen that is a while back when one of our defensive backs just grabbed the ball out of someone else's hands, maybe someone remebers that? game? opponent? anyways, the 49ers game was an eye opener that showed some of the flaws that need to be fixed, and i feel they're being addressed. the lions game was a good defensive game and the cleveland game was only close because of lack of special teams execution on our part. the offense and defense are playing to the level of an elite NFL team. Jared Allen is a monster and had 4.5 sacks in the packer game, though he was going up against a second string offensive tackle and at one point, a third stringer. i think the vikings struggle somewhat in the first couple of series on offense, the defense does the job and gets a couple sacks while holding Stephen Jackson to under 100 and the special teams is our weakest area, but it is still pretty good. the offense picks it up and Favre throws for 150-200 yards and AD rushes for his first 100 yard game since cleveland.

duvaldomo
10-10-2009, 01:45 AM
"mad-dog_six-eight" wrote:

i can confidently, but without being cocky, say that the Vikings will probably not lose this game. I feel they have played at the level of their record so far. This year, the Vikings have been a second-half team. The packer game wouldnt have been so close if it wasnt for the crazy AD "fumble" that was run back for a touchdown, if i'm not mistaken, the only other time i've seen that is a while back when one of our defensive backs just grabbed the ball out of someone else's hands, maybe someone remebers that? game? opponent? anyways, the 49ers game was an eye opener that showed some of the flaws that need to be fixed, and i feel they're being addressed. the lions game was a good defensive game and the cleveland game was only close because of lack of special teams execution on our part. the offense and defense are playing to the level of an elite NFL team. Jared Allen is a monster and had 4.5 sacks in the packer game, though he was going up against a second string offensive tackle and at one point, a third stringer. i think the vikings struggle somewhat in the first couple of series on offense, the defense does the job and gets a couple sacks while holding Stephen Jackson to under 100 and the special teams is our weakest area, but it is still pretty good. the offense picks it up and Favre throws for 150-200 yards and AD rushes for his first 100 yard game since cleveland.

+1. nice post young blood

Jereamiah
10-10-2009, 02:42 AM
What if.....I got wood every time a Juice Newton song comes on?
What if.....I, on accident, dropped my cell in the urinal.
What if.....I felt that Stephen Hawking is a sham artist, and is totally full of shit
What if.... I want to buy a life-size statue depicting Hall & Oates playing table-tennis.

This is fun. Pointless, but fun.

Mr-holland
10-10-2009, 08:26 AM
We're 4-0, the Rams 0-4 of course they are going to beat us. That's just how it goes when your a Viking Fan

Purple Floyd
10-10-2009, 08:53 AM
"C" wrote:

Fire Childress.

+1

green hornet
10-10-2009, 09:38 AM
St Louis' offensive line is as bad as the packers, they dont have a tight end, and both their starting receivers are hute and starting qb, should be an easy win but I am sure the vikes will find a way to make it interesting like every game this year.